Words of Encouragement
We all need words of encouragement. Whether you are looking for
encouraging quotes,verses, thoughts or stories here you will find words
that offer support and comfort that will inspire and give you confidence and
"We do learn something about ourselves when we are up against the wall,
and we do most certainly come out stronger."
Tina Sloan, Changing Shoes
"I want the world to see Me in you. I want you to stop and love the one.
Who is the one? The one who needs a word of encouragement.
The one who needs a helping hand."
Nathan D. Pietsch, Pleasant Fruits
Too many people are disheartened by the thought that their business is too small to be taken seriously by the general public. However, Ray Kroc took one such business and turned it into a blazing success.
Richard J. Bowerman, Ray Kroc: 10 Leadership Lessons from Ray Kroc's Life
"Your mind is like a magnet - it attracts into your life whatever you think about most."
Paul and Tracey McManus, The 7 Great Prayers
"When the story is said and done, our little bit may be invisible, but it we help encourage, push, and nudge things along, if we can just help, that would be fine."
More pages of encouraging quotes . . .
"This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24 (NLT)
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the
good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for
Romans 8:28 (NLT)
"Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way,
consider it an opportunity for great joy.
For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance
to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully
developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing."
James 1:2-4 (NLT)
"What is the price of five sparrows - two copper coins? Yet God does not
forget a single one of them. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock
Luke 12:6-7 (NLT)
"We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed.
We are perplexed, but not driven to despair.
We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked
down, but we are not destroyed."
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 (NLT)
More encouraging bible verses . . .
- Worry Never
- Don't Quit
- Take Time
- Today Be Determined
- It Don't Take Long
- Laugh A Little
- Encouragement Is
- Be That Person
Encouraging Poems Page 2
- Life Like A Rainbow
- It Couldn't Be Done
- Look On The Sunny Side
- You Have Today
- A Kindly Little Deed
- Hours of Regret
Encouraging Poems Page 3
- Your Problems
- Stand Firm
- Believe In Yourself
- Don't Find Fault
- It Is Easy
No More Self Doubt
- doubting your abilities, be inspired by this story
Faced with Adversity
- We always have two choices when faced with adversity
Finally Made It
- life has a way of turning around and kicking us in the backside and even kicking us again when we are really down and out; but, life also gives
us a way out if we look for it.
The Farmer and The Old Mule
- How we handle adversity determines our success in life. One of my thoughts on adversity is, "Adversity is a fact of life. It can't be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it."
The Poor Me Syndrome
- feeling sorry for yourself - read this
A Little Bit Every Day
- recently I had a conversation with a person who has a long-term goal that will take a few years to achieve. The individual seemed overwhelmed with the size of the goal and was getting discouraged
- regrets - we have them. If only we hadn't engaged in a certain behavior, or if only we hadn't lead a certain lifestyle, or, if only we hadn't been so soon to jump to a conclusion.
A Wake Up Call
- feeling stressed be encouraged by this story
More words of encouragement in these inspirational stories. . . .
- What does it mean to lead an encouraging life?
Positive Inspirational Note
- The most positive inspirational note I ever received was from a good friend who has been a mentor, a supporter, and an inspiration to me.
- have an idea; all it takes sometimes is a gentle nudge, a little encouragement.
Each Life Is A Journey
- don't compare yourself to others; do not give up
- we need to surround ourselves with encouraging people; people who will cheer us on even when we fall down
Thanksgiving or Thanksliving
- Thanksgiving has always been for me a time to be thankful for all the blessings in my life.
But how do we live Thanksgiving?
More words of encouragement in these inspirational thoughts. . .
Words of Wisdom |
Quote of the Day |
Quotes by Topic |
Thought For The Day |
Contact Us |
About Us |
Motivational Links |