1. "Everyday is not a good day, but there is good in every day."
This is my favourite quote. We all have bad days, and we can make the day worse by our own attitude. If we reflect on this saying, it will help change our attitude and our bad day may not seem so bad after all.
2. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
At times, we may not do something for someone because we think it is not enough; however, this quote by Aesop is one that reminds us that every small deed do make a difference. It also reminds me of the quote by Anne Frank, "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
Helping others is a true act of kindness.
3. "You get what you give."
These words are short and simple but carry a lot of
wisdom in them. I believe that what you give comes back to you, always.
4. "Focus, focus, focus."
It is so easy to lose our focus; there are many things that can distract us from achieving our goals. So often, I say these three words to remind myself of my goals and to do the things that I need to do.
5. "Persistence prevails when all else fails."
This saying is one I refer to on a regular basis. Each year, when I reflect on the thousand of quotes I have read, this one never tires.
It is one that motivates me to keep going - to demonstrate persistence.
6. "It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your energies on answers - not excuses."
Wisdom said by William Arthur Ward and are great to reflect on when you feel anger or are upset. You can come up with a million excuses but it truly is a waste of time and energy; look for the resolution not for an excuse.
7. "The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."
No matter what goals you are trying to achieve you have to visualize your success, be determined and go after your dream. You don't let any obstacles stop you; they may slow you down, but they don't stop you.
8. "Every life is a story, make yours a best seller."
This saying is on a magnet that I have on my fridge. It is one that I have shared with many. It is one that inspires me every time I read it. It also reminds me of the quote by Harald Anderson, In life we can have results or reasons. Does your life have results or does it have reasons?
9. "No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you."
We all have had help from someone in our accomplishments in life. The wisdom said by Althea Gibson encouraged me to help others just like others have helped me.
10. "May there be a miracle in your life TODAY and may you have the EYES to see it."
Miracles happen every day but sometimes we are blind and don't realize that they are even occuring.
You May Also Like: