Inspiration comes in many forms, here you will find a collection of inspirational messages containing content about God, faith and overall Christian inspiration.
The Bible is a perfect example of a story that has been communicated over generations. Some of these stories have been passed down, while other messages are new.
May the messages be a reminder about the important things in life and give you thoughts to reflect on.
"A sure way to grow closer to Christ is to search out stories of His work
in the lives of others."
Mark J. Musser, Searching for More: Finding the Fulfillment You Long For
Inspirational Sayings |
"But even with the inspiration of others, it's understandable that we
sometimes think the world's problems are so big that we can do
little to help. On our own, we cannot end wars or wipe out injustice,
but the cumulative impact of thousands of small acts of goodness
can be bigger than we imagine."
Queen Elizabeth II, Christmas Message 2016
Inspirational Quotes |
"The Bible also tells one story with consistency. It was written over
a 1,500-year time span, on three continents,
and by 40 authors people from every walk of life, like kings, shepherds,
fishermen, and tax collectors.
Yet the Bible tells one story from beginning to end: God's love and salvation
for man and how he came
into this world through Jesus Christ. It's an amazing example of the power
of God to write that story for our lives."
"God wants to empower you to make the profound decisions necessary
as you near the end of life. Continue to live life with an open hand because
God has a wonderful way of interrupting the lives of those who remain open
to Him. He hasn't quit using you yet."
Martha Evans Sparks, Strength for Today: Daily Encouragment
Through Life's Transitions
"I have complete confidence that God is able to take care of any situation
and provide an answer to any question or problem - He has all the resources
of the universe to draw
upon in helping each one of us through any type of crisis if we will trust Him."
Charles Stanley, Finding Peace: God's Promise of a Life Free from Regret, Anxiety, and Fear
"By the time I embraced my vocational identity as a pastor I had realized
that pastors and poets have
a lot in common: we use words with reverence, get immersed
in everyday particulars, are wary of abstractions, spy out the glories
of the commonplace, warn of illusions,
attend to the subtle interconnections between rhythm and meaning and spirit."
Eugene H. Peterson, Holy Luck
Inspirational Poems |
"There will always be someone around the corner ready to steal our joy
or betray us like Judas, but like Jesus,
we know that we do not have to worry because He has
endured that for us as well."
Ralene Berry, As I Encourage You, I Encourage Myself
"Each person's God-given gifts are different from those of another."
Paul and Tracey McManus
The 7 Great Prayers
"Generosity flows from an understanding that all that we have, are, and ever will become is not ours to possess, and it results in sharing what we’ve been given with others
for the advancement of the kingdom and the glory of God."
Chris Willard, Contagious Generosity
"The Old Testament is the best commentary on the New Testament ever
written. There we learn why Jesus had to come, why He taught what
He did, and why He worked miracles."
Dr. Stephen Lennox, God With Us: An Introduction to the Old Testament
"Testimonies help others. They build your faith and also serve as
witnesses to God's power to bring you out of trouble."
Scott Gordon, Tough Times Cannot Last Forever: Getting Through Difficult Seasons
"When life's broken places lead us to Jesus, ultimately we will find hope."
Renee Swope, Encouragement for Today: Devotions for Everyday Living
"Offering a small token in the form of a sympathy gift can be a useful way to express your caring, helping to brighten a dark time for someone who is grieving.
Small gifts whether in the form of a card or other token can be a useful vehicle for letting them know that they remain in your thoughts and prayers, and a helpful means
for you to stay in touch and connected during the time that they are hurting."
Michelle Pommells, The Etiquette of Sympathy: How to Encourage Hurting Loved Ones and Friends
"I believe that God provides for all of our needs; nothing is coincidental."
Erin Odom, More Than Just Making It
"If we open our hearts to the influence of God, if we allow God to rule
our lives, God will transform us and enable us to grow toward
wholeness, to love generously and to be true to ourselves and in that
way to be faithful to God."
Noel Cooper, Gospel Overtures: The Message of the Christmas Stories in Matthew and Luke
"For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
God's invisible army is at your service, and God can see you through."
Warren W. Wiersbe, The Bumps Are What You Climb On: Encouragement for Difficult Days
"Fortunately, the Word of God does not just spotlight problems - which
it must do - it also offers us amazing solutions."
Michael Caputo, Bible Study: Going to the Source of Spiritual Success
"We are children of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Just these
words alone, if only partially understood should summon mountain moving
faith, hope, comfort and encouragement in us, His children."
Greg Winfield, Encouragement: A Book of Faith, Hope and Encouragement From the Depths of God’s Word
Words of Encouragement |
"Grace in the New Testament is in some respects one of its greatest words.
It always means two things - God's favor and His blessing; His attitude
and His action."
W. H. Griffith Thomas
God's Grace Quotes |
"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man."
"God's Word not only teaches us how to get joy, but it's also a powerful
source of joy in itself. It is God's special, personal love letter to each of us,
and nothing brings joy like a love letter."
Gaylyn Williams, Gratitude Encourages Joy: How to Unlock God’s Gift of Lasting Happiness
"God is love and He loves you and we are precious to Him.
He called us by our name. We belong to Him. He has created us in
His image for greater things. God is love, God is joy, God is light,
God is truth."
"For the past thirty years, I've studied the Bible, the major world religions,
philosophy, and multitudes of near-death experiences. I've concluded that the
core common elements of near-death experiences (NDEs) are a gift from
God to color in the picture revealed by the prophets and Jesus."
John Burke, Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences, God's Promises, and the Exhilarating Future That Awaits You
"Having a belief in God, a higher power and the faith that if we
believe in our actions and the actions of other all of our prayers
can be answered."
Alexander Neal, Prayer: Keep Your Faith In Very Hard Times - 100 Powerful Prayers Everyone Needs To Know!
Prayer Quotes and Sayings |
"When we pray, we relax, reflect, and renew our commitments to God.
The peace that comes from consulting with God and receiving His
divine wisdom is a
"There is something - Someone-inside us who tells us there is more to life
than sitting in the boat. You were made for something more…. There is
you that wants to walk on the water - to leave the comfort of routine
existence and abandon yourself to the high adventure of following God.
John Ortberg, If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat Participant's Guide
Quotes about Life |
Longer Inspirational Messages
Trusting God And Not This World
-Do we trust God or do we trust things of this world. An interesting question, while we may answer one way, what do our actions demonstrate.
Reliability of The Bible
- There are numerous articles and books that suggest or directly challenge the reliability of the Christian Bible. Read this message for thoughts on this topic.
Defense Of The Christian Faith
- Can the Christian faith be defended?
Choices We All Make Them
- A message of inspiration.
Responsibility for Happiness
- Where to find happiness
The Coach Of Life
- Life coaches seem to be popular today. But the coach that gives us more ...
- Questioning your ability? Read this!
- Success and what it means
Let Me Always
- A short but hopefully a good reminder to count our blessings
Too Blessed to Be Stressed
- A saying that has meaning, one which reminds you to count your blessings.
Church For Dreams
- Read theses thoughts and see if you agree with the comments on church.
The Paradox Of Life
- A message filled with wisdom
Components Of Christianity
- Have you ever asked the question, what does chirstianity mean.
Doubt Replaced Through Faith
- What is the difference between faith and doubt.
Some Learning From The Bible
- Be inspired by these thoughts and learnings from the bible.
Words of Life
- There is much guidance from the bible that help us through life.
Major Human Capacities
- Encouraging words on using your capacities to the fullest.
- We can gain motivation from many different places.
We all influence others in many different ways.
Chaos And Life
- Life has its moments when we all feel overwhelmed by the issues of living.
The Little Lamb
- We hope this reminds you to help others.
What We Do Not Know
- How often do we judge people by our own preconceived notions
A Scary Day For Dad
- About valuing life.
- What are the best treasures?
Live Each Day
- One way to live each and every day.
Results By Action Or Inaction
- Finding results in finding peace.
Human Relations Unavoidable
- How do you deal with people you dislike
Bear The Burden
- We all face burdens or challenges in our lives - about helping one another.
Adversity and God
- We all face adversity in our lives. How does God helps us deal with adversity.
The Friend Recipe
- There is always one constant friend you have no matter what the situation.
- Is church the only place where prayers count?
Pray for Your Children
- Every parent and grandparent prays for their children.
To Bake Or Not
- To inspire you to be all that you can be
- Throughout our lifetime we all mess up at one point or another
- A story that reminds us that God is with us through difficult times
Anxiety To Be Overcome
- About time with God, and how to conquer aniexty and stress
A Story Of Guardians
- God works in mysterious ways which we may not fully understand
What Do You Want
- Read this before answering the question of what you want.
The Spouse You Want
- While we sometimes wish for things, we need to look within ...
Thoughts Of Psalm 23
- We can all read this Psalm and come away with different thoughts
Refuge From Storms
- How do we
prepare for the storms of life
The Pumpkin Christian
- An interesting analogy of pumpkins and Christians.
A Newsletter Ad To Use
- one of the ads in the newsletter caught my attention.
A Computer And Life
- What does a computer, life and God have in common.
Give Yourself A Test
- Reflect on this one
Words of Faith for Inspiration
Words of Wisdom |
Quotes by Topic |
Thought For The Day |
Contact Us |
About Us |