Inspirational Messages and Stories - Words of Wisdom
Inspirational Messages and Stories To Inspire
Bear The Burden
- We all face burdens or challenges in our lives - about helping one another.
Let Me Always
- A short but hopefully a good reminder to count our blessings
Too Blessed to Be Stressed
- A saying that has meaning, one which reminds you to count your blessings.
Church For Dreams
- Read theses thoughts and see if you agree with the comments on church.
- a message filled with wisdom
What Does Christianity Mean
- Have you ever asked the question, what does chirstianity mean. Read this to answer that question
Doubt Replaced Through Faith
- What is the difference between faith and doubt. Find the answer here
Some Learning From The Bible
- Be inspired by these thoughts and learnings from the bible.
Words of Life
- There is much guidance from the bible that help us through life.
Major Human Capacities
- Encouraging words for consideration on using your capacities to the fullest.
- We can gain motivation from many different places.
- We all influence others in many different ways - about the motivational rocks that I use to influence people in a positive way.
Chaos And Life
- Life has its moments when we all feel overwhelmed by the issues of living.
The Little Lamb
- We hope this reminds you to help others.
What We Do Not Know
- How often do we judge people by our own preconceived notions
A Scary Day For Dad
- about valuing life.
Adversity and God
- We all face adversity in our lives. How does God helps us deal with adversity.
The Friend Recipe
- There is always one constant friend you have no matter what the situation. Do you know who it is?
- Is church the only place where prayers count?
Pray for Your Children
- Every parent and grandparent prays for their children.
To Bake Or Not
- To inspire you to be all that you can be
- Throughout our lifetime we all mess up at one point or another
- A story that I hope none of you have to face. But a story that reminds us that God is with us through difficult times
Anxiety To Be Overcome
- About time with God, and how to conquer aniexty and stress
A Story Of Guardians
- God works in mysterious ways which we may not fully understand
What Do You Want
- Read this before answering the question of what you want.
The Spouse You Want
- While we sometimes wish for things, we need to look within before we look out
Thoughts Of Psalm 23
- We can all read this Psalm and come away with different thoughts
Refuge From Storms
- We can prepare for the weather storms that occur. But how do we prepare for the storms of life
The Pumpkin Christian
- An interesting analogy of pumpkins and Christians.
A Newsletter Ad To Use
- I was reading a newsletter and one of the ads in the newsletter caught my attention.
A Computer And Life
- What does a computer, life and God have in common. Find the answer here
Give Yourself A Test
- Reflect on this one
Inspiration comes in many forms, here you will find a collection of
inspirational messages containing content about God, faith and overall Christian inspiration.
Some in the form of stories.
The Bible is a perfect example of a story that has been communicated over generations. Some of these stories have been passed down, while other messages are new.
May the messages be a reminder about the important things in life and give you thoughts to reflect on.
These were written
by Catherine Pulsifer
or Byron Pulsifer. We hope you find the content inspiring.
"Here is the secret of inspiration:
Tell yourself that thousands and tens of thousands of people,
not very intelligent and certainly no more intelligent than the rest of us,
have mastered problems as difficult as those that now baffle you."
you are a child of God."
Short Stories |
Inspirational Thoughts |
Thought For The Day |
Words of Wisdom |
Words of Faith |
Contact Us |
About Us |
More To Explore