1. Change your thoughts from, "what's in it for me?" to "how can I help?" - this is one of the keys to success.
2. Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many you brought with you.
3. Determination and perseverance move the world; thinking that others will do it for you is a sure way to fail.
4. Learn to be flexible; it makes the curves in your life path much easier to maneuver.
5. Problems tend to growl at us like cowardly dogs. If we face them and challenge them, they back away. If we run from them, they run after us, snapping our heels.
6. Over the years I have discovered that ideas come through an intense desire for them; continually desiring, the mind becomes a watchtower on the lookout for incidents that may excite the imagination.
7. The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.
8. What's important is how frequently you're happy, not how intensely. Those peaks of happiness - getting swept off your feet, scaling a mountain top, winning a bundle in Las Vegas - are nice, but happiness comes down to being quietly content most of the time.
Dr. Joyce Brothers
9. We become what we expect to become. Greatness can be achieved only if we expect it from ourselves and from others!
10. An oak and a reed were arguing about their strength. When a strong wind came up, the reed avoided being uprooted by bending and leaning with the gusts of wind. But the oak stood firm and was torn up by the roots.
"You cannot be positive and move forward with life if you struggle with negative thinking.
There are great ways to keep those motivational words in front of you which will have a positive impact on your thinking."
Catherine Pulsifer, Motivational Words in Front of You