Maya Angelou Quotes
- A great African American author, poet, and playwright.
- Mary Kay Ash was the founder of Mary Kay cosmetics.
- An American Author who has written many excellent inspirational books.
- Francis Bacon was born in England. He was an English Philosopher
Bruce Barton Quotes
- A successful businessman, a Congressman, and an author
- I grew up watching Lucille Ball, an actress, on TV. Her comedy is legendary.
- His quotes reflect his philosophies and everyday life in a humurous way.
- He believes that what you do today will determine what your tomorrows will bring.
- The teachings of Buddha have been passed down from century to century.
Albert Camus Quotes
- This French Novelist and Playwright has inspired many
- A successful business man who shared his wealth with others.
- Dale Carnegie was a pioneer in public speaking and personality development.
- The 39th President of the United States, and a strong human rights advocate.
- November 30, 1874- January 24, 1965. Find wisdom in his quotes.
- Be inspired by these words of wisdom by this prominent author, Tony Clark.
- A nationally known speaker, a best selling author, world champion Athlete.
Charles Dickens Quotes
- Dickens, an author, whose work lives on today.
- A great American cartoonist, the creator of Mickey Mouse.
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer is a motivational speaker and author.
Thomas Edison Quotes
- His thoughts, and quotes are ones that are encouraging.
- Born in Ulm, Württemberg, Germany. He was a theoretical physicist.
- The thirty-fourth President of the United States.
- An English novelist.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- He was one of the most influential literary figures of the 19th century.
- An American industrialist, pioneer of the assembly-line production method.
Anne Frank Quotes
- She suffered challenges that most of us could never imagine. Be inspired.
Benjamin Franklin - Benjamin Franklin had a diversified career.
- (1883 - 1931) a Lebanese artist, poet, and writer.
Edgar A. Guest
- Edgar A. Guest was a poet whose work lives on today.
Robert M. Hensel
- Born with a birth defect but it has not stopped him from achieving success.
Napoleon Hill Quotes
- An American writer and philsopher.
- Elbert Hubbard was an American author and publisher.
Thomas Jefferson - The third President of the United States
Helen Keller Quotes
- She became deaf and blind when she was just a baby of 19 months
Martin Luther King
- A man with a strong personality and determination. He changed history.
- A determined man with a simple philosophy on life.
- The founder of McDonalds. He has many quotes that are encouraging.
John Lennon Quotes
- (1940-1980) A musician most notably known as one of the Beatles.
- The Sixteenth President of the United States
- One of football's most accomplished and respected coaches.
- Mandela a South African Statesman was the winner of the Nobel Prize in 1993
- An inspirational Author. His quotes are ones that are truly uplifting.
W. Somerset Maugham
- A British novelist, playwright, and short-story writer.
- Disabled since childhood, began writing to help him cope with his situation.
- Jacquie McTaggart retired after 42 years of teaching.
- Truly an inspiration for us all!
Earl Nightingale Quotes
- Earl Nightingale was a motivational writer and author.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Norman Vincent Peale an US clergyman and author.
- An author whose words still have wisdom today.
- Tony Robbins is a motivational speaker and a self help author.
- For more than thirty years he has helped improve the lives of people.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt was the 32nd President of the United States.
- Born in England, educated at the University of Oxford
- Be inspired by the words of wisdom in these Seneca quotes.
George Bernard Shaw
- An Irish dramatist, a playwright, a socialist spokesman.
M. K. Soni
- His objective in life is: "to help others, cultivate interests in good literature."
W. Clement Stone
- An American business man, founded the Combined Insurance Co.
- One of the leading authorities on development and personal effectiveness.
- His true name was Samual Langhorne Clemens. Born in Florida, Mo, US.
Michelle C. Ustaszeski
- A writer and photographer of inspirational and motivational art.
- An American poet, author, educator, and clergyman.
W - Y
- A well known American motivational speaker and author. He has helped inspired millions!
William Arthur Ward
- An American author, editor, pastor and teacher.
- A celebrity who is a truly amazing and motivational woman!
- A musician who has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.
- Zig Ziglar is a successful American author and motivational speaker.
Quotes To Consider:
"One of the most famous quotes of forgiveness is found in the
Bible (KJV) in Luke 23:34, which reads, 'Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.'"
Eric Watterson, I Forgive You: Why You Should Always
"Arguably the most famous quotation from the legendary Pogo comic
strip is: 'We have met the enemy and he is us.'"
Gene King, Plan B: Separate Yourself from the Herd
"The famous psychiatrist and author of Man and His Symbols,
Carl Jung, once said, 'The dream is the small hidden door in the
deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul…'"
Sean Lysaght, Personal Success
"It is certainly not a new thing, many of William Shakespeare's
plays were based around the theme of romantic jealousy, one
of the most famous being Othello."
Lesley Harriot, How To Have Successful Relationships
"As the world famous financial advisor, Dave Ramsey,
says 'live to like no one else, so later you CAN live like no one else!'"
Ricky Gomez, Frugal Living
Everyone in the world, it seems, is just a little bit famous.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, and even the
email we write expose parts of ourselves that a generation
ago would have been private.
Devin D. Thorpe, 925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World
"The 80/ 20 rule is famously known as the Pareto principle.
This is also known as the Rule of the Vital Few."
Brian Adams, Time Management
"Steve Jobs is famous for being impatient and tough with those that
he worked with."
Mark Patterson, Steve Jobs: 7 Top Life and Business Lessons of Steve Jobs for Unlimited Success
"Successful people are famous for their brilliant time management skills."
Felix Oberman, The Ultimate Guide to Declutter Your Life and Organize your Mind
"Some introverts are famous and have lived extremely public lives.
Some don't even know they are introverted."
Michele Gilbert,The Introvert
"The famous psychoanalyst Karl Gustav Jung asserted that all people
share a collective subconscious and, therefore, are able to communicate
with each other quite well."
Michael Nir, Influence: Body Language Silent Influencing
"There is a lesson that has been taught by many famous philosophers
from antiquity, up to modern times. The lesson is: Everything in moderation."
David Bolton, Six Ridiculously Simple, yet Amazingly Powerful Techniques that will help You to Lose Weight
"It is certainly possible to become successful, rich, and famous
without having God as your starting point. However, success, money,
and fame do not equal fulfillment."
Mark J. Musser, Finding the True You: Discover Who You Were Created to Be
"The IBM people have put out a famous card found in many offices,
which says 'THINK!' - and sometimes they deliberately spell it 'THIMK!'"
Herbert Armstrong, The Seven Laws of Success
"If the company is at all innovative, then the errors will be far more frequent.
Thomas Edison famously failed more than a thousand times, but saw each
error as a learning experience."
Fons Trompenaars; Piet Hein Coebergh, 10 Management Models
"But even celebrities, if truth be told, must have their small quiet moments
of clarity. Moments where they are not rich and famous, they just . . . are."
Roz Swartz Williams, The Mourning Chronicles
"There are also countless writers, movie directors, and inventors whose
ideas that have made them famous got their creative ideas from dreams."
Michelle Hunt, Creativity: Innovation: Simple Proven Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Creative Writing
"Tim Ferris spoke to 25 publishers in order to get his famous book
to the shelves. None of them would take it. By learning that failure
and rejection is integral part of publishing, Tim Ferris muddled through
and eventually sold millions of copies of 'The 4-hour Work Week'."
Amar Hasic, Entrepreneur Royale: The Everyday Principles Of Today's Most Successful Entrepreneurs
"Joanne Rowling, better known as J.K.Rowling and author of the famous
Harry Potter series, got turned down by twelve publishing houses in the
beginning because they thought that it was silly and look what happened."
T Whitmore, Thinking Positive Daily: A Guide to Personal Growth and Self Esteem Mastery
"The famous Ralph Waldo Emerson was remembered quoting that there are
five enemies to peace: ambition, avarice, anger, pride and envy."
Bree Miller, Gratitude & Happiness: A Guide to Feeling Grateful, Happy And Free
"Board and management need to 'get the right people on the bus,
in the right seats,' in the famous words of management expert Jim Collins."
Mario Morino, Leap of Reason: Managing to Outcomes In an Era of Scarcity
"As I read books and listened to famous speakers, I noticed two trends:
1. Successful people are systematic about their relationships.
2. Successful people always have mentors (or at least get feedback
Tsang Lindsay, Live Free: Re-Write Your Story
"If you can get a famous name behind your product, you're all-but-guaranteed
to get good results."
Tom Meitner, Living with Intent: How to Choose Joy and Success, and Change Your Life in 7 Days
"You can be rich and famous and still end up being unhappy."
Ryanne Knight, Success
"If the sole reason you want to follow your passion is to become rich
and famous, then it is not about your passion but about the later two."
K. Elizabeth, Follow Your Passion
"Watch some of history's famous speakers in action and try to learn from what they've done."
Frank Fields, Public Speaking Without Fear
"There is famous saying that when you speak, you tell others
all the things that you already know, but when you listen, you
get to know what you don't know."
Naomi Hill, How to Have a Good Day
"Just remember this famous mantra when debating whether to approach a
person: practice makes perfect."
Joe Casanova, Socially Accepted
"Other top achievers who are famous for setting goals that defined their careers include, Isaac Newton, Barack Obama and Lupita Nyong'o."
Gerry Marrs, How to Achieve Anything You Want
". . . you may want to help your daughter understand that even famous people must overcome challenges more often than we realize."
Michael T Wilkinson, A Father's Guide to Raising Daughters
More Famous Quotes:
Words of Wisdom |
Inspirational Quotes |
Short Stories |
Quote of The Day |
Contact Us |
About Us |