There are many issues in life that may cause you to stand back and take a hard look at yourself. Some of this reflection may lead you to make some astounding changes in how you perceive life, what you do and say, and how you will behave in the future. There are many behaviors, attitudes and beliefs to consider and here are just a few to reflect upon:
- If you engage in excessive worry, you are engaging a very destructive behavior.
We can all sit down at one time or another and ask ourselves some very pointed questions and it is this reflection and honesty that brings us closer to the real true valued person of God that we should be.
- If you have lost your self-respect you have experienced a huge loss in your life.
- If you find you are a very selfish person, you have a very questionable personality trait.
- The greatest difficulty to overcome is that of fear - is this you?
- If you have experienced failure, do you use excuses to justify your failures?
- If you are prone to gossip, you may want to reexamine your own needs and wants.
- If you are constantly getting yourself into hot water, you may have developed a loose tongue, or an argumentative speech pattern.
- Engaging in self-pity will never get you anywhere in life; if you find yourself living a 'poor-me' life, it is time to revisit your attitudes towards life and what it has to offer.
- If you love to help and are a giving person, you are on the right path of life.
- If you believe that encouragement is what a lot of people need to move forward and you are more than willing to help them, you have an endearing quality to keep.
- One of your most prized possessions is integrity; if this is you, then you should never compromise it.
- If prayer opens your life and cleanses your soul, then you are foremost with God.
- And, if the most important thing in your life is God and not materialistic possessions, you are a true believer and faithful servant.