Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Quotes and Sayings
Words of Encouragement
Monthly Quote Calendar
Quotes by Famous People
Quotes For Your Day
Funny Words of Wisdom
Funny Quotes about Life
Words of Faith
Thought For The Day
Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Motivational Words in Front of You - Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Thought for the Day, Inspirational Words of Wisdom
The Little Steps, An Inspirational Thought
Inspirational Quotes - Words of Wisdom
Inspirational Thoughts to Inspire and Encourage
Thoughts from actual life experiences to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire. Reading a thought can change the way you think about something. Written by
and Byron Pulsifer.
Motivational Words in Front of You
- Be inspired by this simple but yet effective thing to do.
And Then Some
- read about 3 simple words
Success Are You Determined
- What determines success - a question often asked
- Have your ever thought about who these are in your life
The Principles of Gossip
- do you do it?
-Having enthusiasm in performing any task gives you an abundance of energy.
Seven Gifts To Give To A Friend
-The month of March is a month that has many birthdays for my family and friends.
- Do you share this belief?
Credit and Action
-Have an opportunity, take action
Enthusiasm a Key to Success
- This could be a question is enthusiasm a key to success
What Can You Do
- The philosophy in John F. Kennedy's quote can be used in all areas of your life.
Inferior Without Your Consent
- An Opinion to Influence your Thinking.
Honesty. . .A Core Value
- One of the most Basic Core Values is Honesty.
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Content on Troubles and How they sometimes Weigh Heavily upon us
Rebuild Those Plans
- What We Learned as we Started our First Business
All Is Going Well
- on Life Challenges.
Love What You Do
- A Viewpoint on Work and Success.
- Think of Young Children who Have just Learned How to Walk.
Valentines Day is NOT
- only for Lovers
Just A Customer
- Have you been frustrated by lack of customer service.
The Play of Your Life
- Writings on life, content to motivate you. Is your life a play or a rehearsal?
Adversity An Advantage
- We can always learn more from challenging times.
Why Are Some People More Successful Than Others
- Three Qualities that explain the difference of Success.
Showing Common Sense
- how do you show yours?
What Are The Essential Qualities Of Being Human
- Here you may find questions you never thought of before
- A story of one person helping another and then passing it on years later
Ladder of Achievement
- means different things to different people; a story of one woman's progress and the lessons we can all learn.
Stones of Life
- Have you ever seen or found a river stone that was perfectly smooth
The Hard Part Of Balance
- Words of wisdom to give you thoughts to reflect on
- Words to think about
Top 10 Quotes for 2005
- Favorite Top 10 Inspirational Quotes.
"All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea."
May Is Not Just For Flowers
- Reminds us that we all have the opportunity to start again.
Taking Over A Managers Position
- Tips and Suggestions for Being A Effective Coach and Leader
Friendship is not a Product
- consider this before answering the question, do you live up to your own definition with your friends?
The Little Steps
-A suggestion that will add a positive thought to your day, everyday!
You Can Certainly Help
-Some ideas for helping and fundraiser ideas
-Consider this when you want to change someone else.
"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Attitude Determines Everything
-this can change your life
A Gift of Value
- We can all afford to give this gift
Imagination or Knowledge
- which is more important - imagination or knowledge
Failure Is A Golden Opportunity
- how can you make sure you never experience failure.
- if you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
Success and Giving
- Early in my career someone once said to me, you can't be successful without helping someone else
Write Your Vision Statement
- you always hear about the vision statement of large corporations
Dreams Can Be Achieved
- Our own personal example of how a dream can turn into reality
Three Kinds of Trouble
- how do you handle trouble
The Link to Motivation
- Questions to Reflect on Motivation and Success.
- to remind you that the example you set is more important that what you say.
Dare 2 B U
- Books we Read, Music we listen to, it all Influences our Lives.
Be A Possiblitarian
- Reflect On These Words
Luck, Do You Have It
- A Question with a Suggestion on Luck
What We Believe
- A View on an Attribution of Success
Perseverance is the Ability
- The Meaning of Perseverance
Is Your Career RIPE
- These personal attributes can readily assist you in a successful career.
Do A Little
- A View on Making A Difference
Happy New Year
- Happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
Don't Wait For Desperate Times
- Sentiments on taking action.
What Would You Change
- Considerations and questions to ask yourself on change.
Do Not Be Discouraged
- Reflect on this when faced with failure.
Thoughts are Like a Garden
- When life seems overwhelming, are you able to look ahead.
The Smoothest Way Is Full of Challenges
- ever wonder why some people are more successful than others
The Fine Art of Complaining
- don't you just love complaining
Attract Positives NOT Negatives
- which do you attract
Beyond the Dream
-Find encouragement to take the action you need to make your dreams come true.
Extra-Mile: The Speedometer of Life
-There is no doubt, we all put miles on.
Day Of Hope
- There are many happy times in life, but there are also the times of sadness. And hope is something we all need to get through those difficult times
Smiles Are Sunshine For All
- Research and Suggestions on Smiling..
Just for Today
- Ideas and suggestions on what you can do Today.
Setting An Example
- Read about a man who set an example for us all
Pass It On
- Is this only theory or can it happen
Time Will Continue To Tick By
- offering an opinion on time.
Positive Inspirational Note
- Over the years I have received many notes, letters and messages, but one positive inspirational note that has been special to me is the one that I share with you.
One Percent Angel
- Every year Sister Mary writes and tells me about her work. Positive thoughts on continuous improvement.
Don't Let Go Of...
- Do You have Determination and Belief in Your Dreams?
The World Is Our Classroom
- about sharing the wisdom you have learned.
- An Inspirational Person who Has Influence My Life
- What We Learned on Team Based Environment
See The Positive In All Situations
- when all seems to be doom and gloom, there are still positive possibilities
What Do You Feed Your Mind
- what have you fed your mind with in the last month?
Everything Going Against You
- we have all had days like this
- thoughts dedicated to all sons and daughters as they leave home
-put all of your energy into achieving what it is you desire
- we all have challenges to deal with, what makes the difference is in how we deal with them
One Secret of Happiness
- happiness is made up of many different things
One Secret of Success
- are there secrets to success
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."
- Don't leave your destiny up to someone else.
- Is Not The Absence of Problems
- Content to Make You Think.
You Can Make A Difference
- A story of how one person made a difference.
-Do you focus on the negative or the positive?
Busy but No Accomplishments
- Ideas on Accomplishing More
- words to inspire
Responsibility for Happiness
- An Inspirational Belief on where to Find Happiness
Self-Confidence: Believe In Yourself
- Ponderings on Self-Confidence
Are Your Blessings Visible
- why is it that we are always complaining
Obstacles: Our Best Motivators
- obstacles are not insurmountable barriers unless you believe they are
Take Action; Don't Procrastinate
- one thing is for sure - if we do nothing, we get nothing
- the influence you have and how it can effect others.
Beavers: What They Can Teach Us
- Our impression of a beaver and what they can teach us.
We Never Seem to Have Enough Time
- Quite frankly, I don't think "time" is the problem.
- Thoughts on Christmas to share
Thoughts Page 2
- Thoughts of others to inspire
Read more -
Thoughts Page 3
"Happiness is inward, and not outward; and so, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are."
Henry van Dyke
You May Also Enjoy our
Thought For The Day
Words of Wisdom
Words of Faith