Top Ten Quotes about Appreciation
1. "Never take anything for granted." Benjamin Disraeli
2. "Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." Voltaire
3. "I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate."
4. "Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is." Maxim Gorky
5. "Let us learn to appreciate there will be times when the trees will be bare, and look forward to the time when we may pick the fruit."
6. "Appreciation can make a day - even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary." Margaret Cousins
7. "Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody's hand and squeeze it... while there is still time." Dale Dauten
8. "Always remember, everyone is hungry for praise and starving for honest appreciation!" David Brandt Berg
9. "Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, Make Me Feel Important. Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life." Mary Kay Ash
10. "The word 'appreciation' means to be thankful and express admiration, approval, or gratitude. It also means to grow or appreciate in value. As you appreciate life, you become more valuable - both to yourself and others." Sara Paddison
Rather than wanting more, take time to appreciate what you have now.
Words of Wisdom | Motivational Poems | Words of Encouragement | Privacy | Contact Us | About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure |