1. "Life reflects your own thoughts back to you."
2. "Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."
3. "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it."
4. "The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind."
William James (1842-1910)
5. "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal;
nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
6. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."
7. "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."
8. "Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."
9. "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."
10. "Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill."
W. C. Fields
If there is one thing in your life that will determine your success or your
failure it would be your attitude. Consider these top ten quotes
about attitude, find wisdom in them,
and then reflect on your attitude - is it positive, do you
see the good in things.
Do not let the negative things in life pull you down,
find the good, keep your attitude positive.
"Your attitude can determine not only your success in life, but also your happiness."