1. "The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work."
2. "You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour."
3. "Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it."
Charles L. Allen
4. "I studied the lives of great men and famous women, and I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm and hard work."
Harry S. Truman
5. "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."
6. "Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work."
7. "One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."
8. "Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself."
9. "Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result."
10. "The best organizations I've worked with sweat the small stuff."