Top Ten Quotes on BooksBe inspired by the wisdom in these top ten quotes on books. While there are many Book Quotes these are our favorite.
1. "Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested."
2. "In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you."
Mortimer Jerome Adler
3. "You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend."
4. "The man who does not read books has no advantage over the man that cannot read."
5. "Some books leave us free and some books make us free."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. "A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind
as well as the body."
7. "Books have a life of their own."
8. "A room without books is like a body without a soul."
9. "Books are the quietest and most constant friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
Charles W. Eliot
10. "The books that help you the most are those which make you think the most."
More Top Ten Quotes To Inspire and Motivate
Words of Wisdom | Quotes by Topic | Inspirational Quotes | Quote of the Day | Famous Quotes |
Contact Us | About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure | Motivational Links