Top Ten Encouragement Quotes
Share these top ten encouragement quotes with people who need
support and someone to believe in them. They are many words
of encouragement we can offer people to inspire and motivate
1. "Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those
who encourage more than criticize."
2. "You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."
3. "There are high spots in all of our lives and most of them have come about through encouragement from someone else."
4. "The spirited horse, which will try to win the race of its own accord, will run even faster if encouraged."
5."The ablest man I ever met is the man you think you are."
6." Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves."
7. "An encouraging word to someone who is down can encourage them to achieve their goal."
8. "Listen to the desires of your children.
Encourage them and then give them the autonomy to make their own decision."
9. "Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement - and we will make the goal."
10. "Nine tenths of education is encouragement."
Top Ten Quotes To Inspire and Motivate
Words of Wisdom |
Quotes by Topic |
Inspirational Quotes |
Quote of the Day |
Famous Quotes |
Contact Us |
About Us |