1. "Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together."
2. "Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something,
perhaps when you are least expecting it.
I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down."
Charles F. Kettering
3. "There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time."
4. "Live out your imagination instead of out of your memory."
5. "You can accomplish virtually anything if you want it badly enough and if you are willing to work long enough and hard enough."
6. "All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes."
7. "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."
8. "Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them."
William Arthur Ward
9. "There isn't a person anywhere that isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can."
10. "People with goals succeed because they know where they're going."
Top Ten By Topic
Be Inspired by Wall Art