Our main reason for compiling this is that some people do not want to go through pages and pages.
They want a short list of motivational words that they can quickly read or print out. So that is what we
have compiled, a short-list of ten. Lists are a great way to keep motivation handy. You can read them one
at a time, and think about the meaning of each one. Or, you can read the entire thing giving you many
motivating thoughts to consider. While these are our favorite top ten we hope they have an impact on your life.
Compiled by Catherine Pulsifer
1. "Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together."
2. "Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something,
perhaps when you are least expecting it.
I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down."
Charles F. Kettering
3. "There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time."
4. "Live out your imagination instead of out of your memory."
5. "You can accomplish virtually anything if you want it badly enough and if you are willing to work long enough and hard enough."
6. "All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes."
7. "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."