Top Ten Quotes on TimeTime is the one thing we all have in common. Read our top ten quotes on time and see if you have the same views about time as the authors thoughts.
1. "Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year -- and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!" Anthony Robbins
2."I recommend you to take care of the minutes, for the hours will take care of themselves." Lord Chesterfield
3. "You wake up in the morning and lo! Your purse is magically filled with twenty-four hours of the unmanufactured tissue of the universe of your life. It is yours. It is the most precious of your possessions. No one can take it from you. It is unstealable. And no one receives either more or less than you receive." Arnold Bennett
4. "I wish I could stand on a busy corner, hat in hand, and beg people to throw me all their wasted hours." Bernard Berenson
5. "You may delay, but time will not." Benjamin Franklin
6. Yesterday is long gone, and there are no guarantees we will see tomorrow. Today is what we have and how we use it determines our appreciation of time." Catherine Pulsifer
7. "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." Earl Nightingale
8. "Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away." Ben Hecht
9. "Time is a great story teller." Irish Proverb
10. "One thing you can't recycle is wasted time. Lost time is never found again." Author Unknown
Top Ten Quotes | Inspiring Quotations | Inspirational Words of Wisdom | Wisdom for the Day | Inspirational Thoughts | Inspirational Sayings | Inspirational Stories | Thought For The Day | Proverbs | Inspirational Poems | Words of Encouragement
More quotes on time:
"One today is worth two tomorrows."
"Tomorrow life is too late; live today."
"Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow."
"Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever."
"Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week's value out of a year while another man gets a full year's value out of a week."
"You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again."
"Time is like everything else. You find it when you look for it."
Mira Kirshenbaum, The Gift of a Year
"Space we can recover, time never."
"Life is short; live it up."
"Controlling your time helps overcome frustration and brings life into balance and order, giving you the feeling of control and poise."
Bill Newman, Soaring with Eagles
"Appreciate the present hour … Sit and hear your own breathing and look out on the universe and be content … One does not have to do something to pass the time; time can pass by itself."