Top Ten Quotes on WorryWhat are the top ten quotes on worry is a question I was asked by a friend who worries too much. After reading thousands of worry quotes we would say these are the top 10 quotes on worry. We hope you find wisdom in them and they help you to eliminate the worrying in your life!
1. "Action is worry's worst enemy."
2. "If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system."
3. "Don't worry about how much money you have and how you are going to spend it. Worry about how much love you have, that way, you can spend your life happily."
Michelle C. Ustaszeski
4. "Worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. if encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained."
Arthur Somers Rache
5. "I try to only worry about things I have control over "
6. "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. "
7. "The only thing you will ever accomplish by worrying is to elevate your stress levels."
8. "Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy."
9. "What's the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile."
For those people who are Christians, worry is something that Jesus said should not be done. When you refer to the Bible, you will read the words that Jesus said in Matthew 6:25-34:
10."That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life - whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn't life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?
So don't worry about these things, saying, What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear? These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today."
This has to be the number one quote on worry. When you read it and think about it what a refreshing quote. The difference is that we have to believe and trust. And, when you do that amazing things happen!
More Top Ten Quotes To Inspire and Motivate
Words of Wisdom | Quotes by Topic | Inspirational Quotes | Quote of the Day | Famous Quotes |
Contact Us | About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure | Motivational Links