Willing To Consider
Author: Byron Pulsifer, ©2012
For You To Consider If You Are Willing
- The desire and intent to ensure that all your negative thoughts and feelings are buried so that only the positive, thoughtful and positive feelings see the light of day.
- The wherewithal to put the feelings and needs of your family in the forefront before they need to ask or beg for understanding
- Take a serious look at what you give to your friends and not just what they do for you.
- Do not take yourself so serious; the shadow that you cast should be at the front of you and not at the back. Make yourself visible for being genuine and not living in a phony world where others prefer to live.
- Be able to see beyond your own concerns and to really see what others must contend with. You are not the only one with issues, concerns or life challenges.
- You may be vibrant and full of life looking for new horizons to cross but there are also those who are nearing the end of their life cycle. Be conscious of their concerns and fears, be a friend, be compassionate and not so fast to dismiss their needs - you will be there too.
- You may be grown and able to cast a vision of your future but also be aware of the needs and concerns of little children who could use your kindness and guidance.
We are all put on this earth for a reason and that reason is not always about you. You have a bigger purpose on this earth and it is up to you to live and breath putting the breath of life and understanding into everything you do and think.
The wisdom in the motivational words of Og Mandino gives us thoughts to consider: "Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again."
Are you willing?
Inspirational Quotes for Reflection:
"You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life."
A. L. Williams
"Every one of us can blame somebody for something that has happened in our lives. But don't waste your time. What we need most is a steady stream of love flowing among us. Love that quickly forgives, willingly overlooks, and refuses to take offense."
"We will not be remembered by our words, but by our kind deeds."
Thoughts Page 3
Words of Wisdom |
Inspirational Thoughts |
Thought For The Day |
Short Stories |
Contact Us |
About Us |