19 Destiny Quotes Page 3
- Each one of us is responsible for our own control, our own destiny.
Byron Pulsifer, All Freedom Has Costs
Quote of The Day |
- We do not become masters of our own destiny in a day, nor
do we develop the kind of outlook where we can turn negatives
into positives, or disappointments into valuable lessons of life, or
change adversity into opportunities.
Catherine Pulsifer, The Little Steps
Positive Quotes |
- You weren't created to be average. You were created to excel. You have a destiny to fulfil, an assignment to accomplish.
Inspirational Quotes |
- Culture: the cry of men in face of their destiny.
Trust yourself; believe that you have a unique destiny to fulfill.
Candy Paull, The Heart of Abundance: A Simple Guide to Appreciating and Enjoying Life
- What you do with the time you are present in your child's life can
propel him toward a destiny greater than
you can ever imagine.
Joseph Woodley, No Generals In the House: Faith, Facts and Fatherhood
- All of us need a bit of hardship, struggle, learning to overcome obstacles,
understanding perseverance, and developing an attitude that speaks
loudly about accepting responsibility for one's own destiny.
Byron Pulsifer, Flying With Struggle
- Our destiny changes with our thought; we shall become what we
wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thought
corresponds with our desire.
Orison Sweet Marden
- Ideals are like stars: you will not succeed in touching them with
your hands, but like the seafaring man on the ocean desert of waters,
you choose them as your guides, and following them, you reach your destiny.
- Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action;
actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.
- Ask not what tomorrow may bring, but count as blessing every
day that fate allows you.
- Destiny grants us our wishes, but in its own way,
in order to give us something beyond our wishes.
- Make your life a mission-not an intermission.
Arnold H. Glasgow
Quotes about Life |
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be
tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
Inspirational Thoughts |
- A person must stand very tall to see their own fate.
- You can decide to change your values, or you can decide to
change your destiny, or you can decide to set a new sail, or to
keep your own ship sea worthy.
Byron Pulsifer, What Is Your Destiny
Quotes about Change
- If you choose to believe these types of comments,
you are engaging in what is often called a self-fulfilling prophecy,
or, in other words, you start to believe what others say about you. If you
do adopt as real or true what others have said about you, this means you
have given control of your life, your destiny, to the opinions, thoughts
and failings of others.
Catherine Pulsifer, No More Self Doubt
Words of Encouragement |
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discovery of challenge, the joy of growth.
- Beginning at the age of seven, Churchill deliberately set out to
change his nature, to prove that biology need not be destiny.
William Manchester, The Last Lion: Volume 1
Winston Churchill |
- From his earliest days Lincoln had a sense that his destiny was
controlled by some larger force, some Higher Power.
David Herbert Donald, Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln Quotes |