Major Human CapacitiesAuthor: Byron Pulsifer, © 2007
When we use are major human capacities to their fullest, life will always be seen as the welcoming of each new day as an opportunity to excel, achieve, trust, love, and help those in need.
Thoughts To Consider
- When you help someone in need, you show a capacity for greater human goodness. What a better place this world would be if we helped one another more often.
- Listening and not judging shows that you have a soul filled with the art of inner communication.
- Empathy is understanding the sorrow or loss of another person. Put yourself in the other person's shoes and imagine how you would feel.
- You can show trust by believing in others when other people have abandoned them. Words and actions of encouragement can go a long way in building others up.
- It isn't always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self.
- You can only receive forgiveness if you are capable of forgiving others. Always remember, that God has forgiven you and you should forgive others.
- The support of truth takes integrity.
- The willingness to continuously learn means that you are still able to adapt to new experiences and have a quest for continued life.
- Demonstrating love means that you applaud the advancement of friends and family even when your own life seems to be full of constant challenges.
- Your capacity to be human is demonstrated by taking risks, making mistakes, learning and growing from taking lessons from life's failures.
- Resolution to keep going forward means you keep getting up when life knocks you down.
Achievement comes through persistence, patience, seeing life's obstacles as steeping stones to success.
No matter what challenges you face in life, trust God to see you through. His love is unfailing and He is always with us. When you really trust God you will find your whole life changes, you will find peace and contentment that you have never experienced before!
Inspirational Quotes for Reflection:
"The legacy of God's kingdom is revealed to those who see Jesus Christ as the treasure and the fulfillment of all God's promises for life now, and forever." Fran Rogers
"Trusting God and His promises with our problems seems impossible, so we dwell on our situations rather than putting our faith in a truly almighty God. But God promises to provide for all our needs." Jennifer Carter
"God is so good. We serve a wonderful, awesome God. When we have tasted of his glory, we have no choice but to take refuge in our Holy God." Corey Parsons
Read More Inspirational Messages . . .
Contact Us | About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure |