- Enjoy where you are at, while you are waiting to get to where you want to be!”- That quote reminded me to stay positive, not to become depressed about my situation. My goals, even with the setbacks, gave me hope and determination.
Catherine Pulsifer, Achievement of Goals
- Un-wellness (anxiety, depression) is not a signal that you are permanently broken. It is a temporary veiling of your natural wellbeing.
John Crawford, Anxiety Relief
- Many experiments on kindness, whether in the workplace, among friends, or between strangers, reveal that acts of kindness boost happiness for both the receiver and the giver, and decrease depression.
Tara Bianca, The Flower of Heaven
- Don’t give up in times of difficulty. Persevere on as there will be an end to these.
Edward Dunedin, Inspirational Quotes And Idioms On Life
- Even your past pain can be a blessing to someone. Hopelifters are willing to reach back and pass hope on.
Kathe Wunnenberg, Hopelifter
- Depression has many faces and can creep in at any speed.
Fearne Cotton, Happy
- Instead of dwelling too much on your negative thoughts and emotions, focus more of your time and space on the positive things in your life.
Meredith Lane, Self Discovery and Healing Through Journaling
- The mind cannot really live in the present moment because the mind is made up of thoughts, and these thoughts are always a trace of the past.
Oli Doyle, Mindfulness Plain & Simple
- Struggle and disappointment are necessary ingredients to success both in the present and in the future.
Britney Watkins, The Ultimate Guide To Parenting
- … never, never give up – no matter how hopeless the situation may seem.
Andrea Merrell, Praying for the Prodigal
- A time of crisis and disenchantment calls out for a fundamental rethinking of who we are, rather than collapsing into cynicism and despair.
- Sometimes you need to swallow your feelings. It sounds so easy really I know it all too well. What you are going through now please hold on You will make it through
Rita Jacobsen, Love Quotes
- “When you’re depressed, the whole body is depressed, and it translates to the cellular level. The first objective is to get your energy up, and you can do it through play. It’s one of the most powerful ways of breaking up hopelessness and bringing energy into the situation.”
O. Carl Simonton
- Turn your desires into attainable goals that directs your thoughts, fuels your energy and motivates your hopes.
Jonathan Brown, Depression
- Every day I turn to the Bible to give me strength and wisdom for the day and hope for the future.
- In times of difficulty and depression, we often look around to find a source of inspiration and to give us a ray of hope.
Kevin Johnson, Never Give Up
- Each of us has the power to inspire or depress, to lift others or to push them down. We should look well to our words.
- Being angry, anxious, defeated, and depressed are not God’s plans for you.
Robert E. Baines Jr., Negative People
- We can let our problems depress us, or we can accept life’s challenges and deal with them as they occur. We can turn our focus to looking for the positive in the problem, and, there is a positive to every problem, sometimes you just have to stop and look for it.
Catherine Pulsifer, Happiness and Perceptions
- More often than not, our days don’t begin peacefully and joyfully. In fact, we feel far from calm, centered, and present, and it takes a toll on our happiness and mental health.
S.J Scott & Barrie Davenport, 10-Minute Mindfulness
- As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.
- You have three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.
- The most important things in life aren’t things.
Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Every life is a vital thread in the tapestry of humanity. Yes, including yours. You are worth more than you can imagine.”
Jeremy Harrison, Rethinking Depression
- The past is to learn from and not to live in.
Richard L. Evans
- Laughter is a wonderful antidote to anger and other negative feelings.
- Obstacles cannot stop you. Problems cannot stop you. Other people cannot stop you. Only you can stop you.
- What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
- Champion is a loser who gets up and tries once again.
- When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
Charles Austin Beard
- Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.
Henry Ward Beecher
- We all go through hard times. But do we try and fix our own problems or do we trust God that He can fix them?
Brandon Harrison, I Trust You Lord
- Do not be afraid of tomorrow for God is already there.
- It’s always darkest before the dawn.
- Most of the emotions we experience like anxiety, insecurity and depression is just part of the process of life.
Zac Dixon, Self Esteem
- You need to let go of the resentment inside of you and don’t let it shape the way your life will be in the future.
Heather Rose, Depression Help
- But because of my focus, my determination and my unwillingness to surrender, I have been able to rebuild and prove to myself that life doesn’t have to end because failure enters for a moment.
Ron Walker, I Almost Gave Up
Depression Quotes Page 2
Find below the final page of our collection of depression quotes. We hope you enjoy reading.
Feeling Down Never Give Up Hope
See also: Adversity Quotes | Hope Quotes | Never Quit Quotes | Feeling Quotes | Disappontment Quotes | Discouragement Quotes |
Inspirational Quotes When You Are Feeling Blue
See also: Back to Depression Quotes or More Quotes to Inspire
Good Day Quotes | Quote of The Day | Words of Encouragement | Letting Go Quotes | Inspiring Others Quotes |