82 Positive Quotes
Let these Positive Quotes remind you of the benefits of being positive – to look forward to the future with the expectation that things will improve. I hope that they encourage you to live each day to the full and to choose a positive attitude; to find the good in all situations. Motivation comes from within and when we’re positive, we get out of our own way and allow our talents to shine. I hope you enjoy them and that they help you see that ‘life is good’!
1. There simply is no substitute for having your own positive attitude.Gill Hasson, Positive Thinking
3. . . . if we can learn to think about other people in a more positive and realistic way, it will be far easier to resolve conflicts and develop rewarding personal and professional relationships.
David D. Burns, Feeling Good Together
4. Even in the most difficult circumstances, there is always something positive that can be taken away from the experience.
Tony Robson, Learned Optimism
5. When you take a positive action a positive feeling generally follows it, which is then most likely followed by another positive action and the upward spiral continues.
Cyd Casados, The Daily Action Plan
6. Well, you can recharge your battery by doing some very positive things including engaging in stress reducing activities like walking, running or going for a vigorous swim
Catherine Pulsifer, What We Can Learn From A Dead Battery
7. Positive self-esteem consists in feeling, in experience and in the conviction of being ready to face life.
Pixie Walker, Inspiration
Self Esteem Quotes
8. Mindfulness enables you to be an ï¿½observerï¿½ of your thoughts and feelings rather than a victim of them. The chaos of mental activity has no purpose other than to make you a prisoner of its perpetual circle of craziness.
Yesenia Chavan, Mindfulness.
9. There is no need to go out of oneï¿½s way to be positive and affirm oneself. Itï¿½s not self-affirmation that we are concerned with, but self-acceptance.
Ichiro Kishimi, The Courage To Be Disliked
10. When practicing mindfulness and meditation the Task Positive Network switches on. This is the part of our brain that allows us to be in the present moment.
Deirdre O’Reilly, Surfing The Waves Of Stresspostive link to meditation
11. Such silence is like a jewel set deep in the mountains. A natural way of being that takes root of its own accord in your consciousness.
James Crowden, The Frozen River
12. Jealousy can work in a positive way in warning you that somethingï¿½s just not right.
Robert Rain, Dealing With Jealousy, Insecurity and Trust Issues
13. Belief in the power of optimism rests on a simple idea: by looking at the future, we can hang tough and do our best in the present.
Gabriele Oettingen, Rethinking Positive Thinking
14. Those who have positive expectations experience positive results more often than those who have negative expectations. So it’s vital to make sure your perceptions areï¿½positive.
Tony Dungy, The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge
18. We should not praise people just for the sake of praising. We should honestly look for positive traits in the character and actions of the people around us.
Joginder Singh, Be a Winner
19. If you choose to walk in love and keep a positive, faith-filled focus, your trials will actually graduate you to a higher level of operative grace-life following that season.
Patricia King, Dream Big
20. By the end of this, youï¿½ll be able to handle the worst of situations, and youï¿½ll realize that by learning to think positively, it can change your life.
Armani Murphy, Positive Thinking
21. The mind, like the sponge, can only put out what it takes in, and thus we have to be sure to soak up positive thinking in order to produce the positive results.
Benjamin Chapin, Think Positive
22. Leadership is the de facto requirement and building relationships through positive win/win influence is imperative.
Michael Nir, Influence
23. Always put positive thoughts into your subconscious mind to create the reality you want. (What you think is what you will receive.)
Robert Rivers, Happiness Is Possible
Words of Encouragement
24. Accountability implies a freedom to do something; it moves beyond the mere absence of interference or coercion and implies a definite sphere within which an individual can act to get things done. In this sense such a person is free to make a positive contribution to their organization.
Brian Dive, The Accountable Leader
25. We must practise setting our minds on positive things every day even when we are having a bad day or in a bad situation.
Tunji Ogunjimi, Glory Realm Living
26. Safe people are individuals who draw us closer to being the people God intended us to be. Though not perfect, they are “good enough” in their own character that the net effect of their presence in our lives is positive. They are accepting, honest, and present, and they help us bear good fruit in our lives.
Henry Cloud, Safe People
27. Instead of focusing on doubts, focus on the facts, and remain positive that you will control what you can, and resolve to deal honestly and straightforwardly with the things you can’t control.
William Clark; Wendy Larson, Emotional Intelligence
28. Having a positive mindset naturally draws people to you as there is a certain vibe about you, an aura that is almost magnetic and powerful.
Hanif Raah, Positive Thinking
29. Any attempt for positive change is a noble venture – so pat yourself on the back for even thinking about it!
Matthew Oleniuk, Quit Your Job!
Quotes about Change
30. A life lived with authentic passion will always result in a fulfilling life, well lived, having a positive impact on others.
Dennis Houchin, The Passion Principles
Great Quotes about Life
31. It’s been proven over and over again that cultivating gratitude and shifting your focus to the positive can dramatically improve your happiness.
Ryan Jump, 9 to 5 Productivity Booster
32. Experiencing emotional wellbeing and balance …. means reducing the stress in our lives and remaining positive despite all we may be facing.
Higar 301, Ultimate Positive Thoughts About Life
33. In todayï¿½s culture, you almost have to go against the grain to think positively.
Fearne Cotton, Happy
Short Positive Quotes
34. One of the biggest challenges in our lives is the ability to not only be positive, but to be positive on a consistent basis.
Paul Brodie, Champion
35. Don’t repeat the previous blunders. Discover your hidden potentials within yourself and work on it with positive frame of mind.
Birister Sharma, Self-Help 10
36. When we are engaged in pursuing our passion, we feel better about ourselves and have a more positive view of the world around us.
Dennis Houchin, The Passion Principles with good expectations. Also, that them encourage you to live each day and choose your outlook to find the good in situations.
37. Remember that whatever hardships come your way, whatever tragedies befall you and whatever mountains you must climb, you will get through it, there are better days just round the corner, stay positive.
38. A smile is just that little thing you may need to help brighten your day and put a little bounce in your step. The smile you receive can be one of the best ways to start your day.
Byron Pulsifer, Just Smile
39. From the philosophical perspective, luck exists because often we lack complete information and perfect predictive powers. If an event is uncertain and the result is positive, it can be attributed to good luck.
Barrie Dolnick; Anthony H. Davidson, Luck
40. A positive person expects happiness and success and is able to overcome difficulties and challenges because he believes that he can.
Christopher Michaels, Think Positive
41. When you learn to argue with fairness, you express yourself positively and you respect the other people involved, whether it’s your spouse, kids, family, neighbors, or friends.
Alexis G. Roldan, Marriage: How To Rescue Your Marriage
42. When you have a positive mood, your brain also works faster because there is no hindrance to the transmission of data from one nerve to another.
Philip Vang, Master Learning Box: You Are Smart
43. “Being a positive asset in your community will also attract more people to your cause and help you network better, thereby allowing you to meet many positive people in the process.”
Devan Skywisdom, Vision Board
Quote of The Day
44. “Healthy and positive experiences encourage positive development, but stress and trauma promote physical and mental maladies and impairments.”
Joshua Pope; Michael Wozniak, Why Are You Looking At This?
45. “You have to think positively. Most of your fears, like thinking that people will be disappointed in you, are just self-created.”
Matthew Lewis Browne, How to Say No
46. “To show enthusiasm means that you openly do what others may be reluctant to do. You take on any task with a positive attitude.”
47. “An affirmation is defined as, ‘A positive, confident, and forceful statement of fact or belief.’ Anything you think or say is a statement of fact or belief.”
Jason Thomas, Affirmation
48. “But we also believe that companies should be managed for the simultaneous benefit of all stakeholders – including employees, vendors, customers, the environment, and our communities – and should have a positive net impact on the world.”
Kip Tindell, Uncontainable
Change The World
49. “Adding a morning ritual each day where you do mindset work, read, or listen to positive inspiring authors, is one of the small changes that will make a big difference over time.”
Huni Hunfjord, Top 1% Parents Raise Top 1% Children
50. “If you focus on the positive when you experience difficult situations, YOU CAN positively change your outlook, reduce your stress, and concentrate on achieving things that otherwise may not have been possible.”
Catherine Pulsifer, See The Positive In All Situations
51. “When you start thinking about something positive instead of something negative, something good instead of something evil, the old will lose its appeal and won’t have its allure anymore.”
52. “If you accept the difficult situation and respond positively, adversity can be transformative. It can be a powerful fuel that fires up your willpower, inner strength, and creativity.”
Simon Wright, Adversity To Achievement
53. There is no better way to start the day than by getting yourself in a positive mindset, by expressing gratitude and appreciation for everything you have in your life.
Claire Reeves, Have a magical day!
54. “How does going the extra mile speak to the notion of leaving a personal legacy? In essence, a legacy of personal actions, attitudes and behaviors can either positively or negatively impact hundreds of people that one meets or works with over many years.”
Byron Pulsifer, Going The Extra Mile
Positive Quotes for Work
55. “The more positive emotions you feel, the happier you are. On the other hand, the more you indulge in negative emotions like anger and frustration, the unhappier you are.”
Maximilian Weigand, The Happy Life
56. “One of the greatest attributes one can develop is to be able to share your happiness and good feelings with others for several reasons. The first reason is that most people like to be around people who are positive, that are happy and that can bring a smile to your face.”
Byron Pulsifer, Positive Mental Attitude
57. “Someone who has self-confidence thinks positively about the present and the future while on the other hand someone who lacks confidence carries a negative perspective in regard to his / her potential and future hopes and dreams.”
T Whitmore, Thinking Positive Daily
58. “If you believe in others and give them a positive reputation to uphold, you can help them to become better than they think they are.”
John C. Maxwell, The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player
59. “Stress can actually help you focus better and can be positive. Having small amounts of stress can stimulate you to think. Being able to manage your stress is key.”
Frank Long, A Better You
60. “Just like being in the presence of someone inspiring and positive can lift your spirits and instantly put you in a better mood, your actions and daily habits are connected and work off each other in the exact same way.”
Jonathan Bell, Suddenly Successful
61. “At the end of the day, it’s all about staying positive and focusing on YOUR talents, YOUR opportunities, and YOUR blessings.”
Gene King, Plan B: Separate Yourself from the Herd
62. “Even adverse situations can bring about positive teachings. Reflecting more on the things you’ve learned or gained makes you happier.”
Jonathan Brown, Depression
63. Surrounding yourself with empowering books and people on a daily basis will put you into a positive state that will inspire you to raise your standards.
Martin Meadows, How to Think Bigger
65. “Inspire others to new levels of achievement by using positive encouraging feedback and ideas.”
Meir Liraz, How to Improve Your Leadership and Management Skills
66. “Happily married couples aren’t smarter, richer, or more psychologically astute than others. But in their day-to-day lives, they have hit upon a dynamic that keeps their negative thoughts and feelings about each other (which all couples have) from overwhelming their positive ones.”
John Gottman, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
67. “After all, every complaint represents an opportunity to turn something negative into a positive. We can use customer complaints to improve our service.”
Jon Gordon, The No Complaining Rule
68. “Instead of getting yourself riled up about these perceived enemies, try writing down three positive things about each person.”
Bryan Cohen, How to Work for Yourself
69. “People with self-confidence really like themselves. They are willing to take risks in the pursuit of their personal and professional goals, and they have a positive outlook on the future.
Charles Lamont, Power of Self Confidence
70. When faced with a problem, look at the problem in a different way, change your thinking and you may find a positive solution.
71. “Now I know that every thought we think can be a choice we make. I know now that I can retrain my mind to think in ways that bring me positive emotion and therefore positive results.”
Brooke Castillo, Self Coaching 101
72. There are great blessings in adversity and obstacles. See them through a positive lens and they will lead you to where you want to go.”
lance dale, A Shot of Positivity
73. “What far too many people forget is that there’s always a positive angle to every situation, no matter how dire or miserable or horrible it may seem at first glance.”
Alex Uwajeh, Taming the Tongue
Best Motivational Quotes
74. “Positivity attracts positivity so it’s important to train yourself to think positively and seek for positive solutions and outcomes.”
Poppy Fingley, A Happier Life
75. When you feel positive, you become more motivated and inspired to go for your dreams and become successful.”
Gabor Cadman, Confidence
76. If a person is positive always and focuses on the successes they have the subconscious will store this and it will literally wire your brain to be a winner.
Nathan Knox, Give yourself a raise
77. Sketching or even doodling can help you to de-clutter your mind and all of these are positive activities which are simple to perform.
Marshal Lightwill, Discipline Yourself
78. Once you are no longer in the negative cycle of self doubt, then you will be able to get yourself into a new upward positive confident cycle.
Ben Samson, Confidence Boosting Secrets
79. So, what is the positive message contained in a failure? That positive message means that you are able to look at failure as an opportunity to revisit past decisions and to devise new strategies.
Catherine Pulsifer, Accepting Failure
80. Don’t avoid the emotions that may not feel as positive.
Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking
81. When trying to better understand any subject, talking to other people can prove invaluable, and the topic of how to stay positive is no different.
Lucy Lane, The Little Book of Positivity
Words of Encouragement for Women
82. The more positive you think, the more positivity you attract. A positive person has the ability to light up the mood of everyone around just by entering a room.
Robert Smith, Positive Thinking
Motivational Quotes about Life
More Quotes to inspire and encourage