41 Inspirational Quotes
Looking for Inspiration? For over 20 years we’ve collated the very best Inspirational Quotes we can find to positively enhance your life and well being. We want to help you move along your path to success and that means adopting the right mind set every day! If you read these quotes regularly, it helps improve your attitude, outlook and positivity. And let me tell you, being more positive has a powerful beneficial effects on our wellbeing over time. Believe me, I know! So I hope that you take these uplifting and inspirational words to heart. May they motivate you to be the best that you can be!
Published by: Catherine Pulsifer and Ben Gillison
- Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. Bill Bradley
You can have lots of ambition but if you don’t persist when the going gets tough then you will never reach success.
- Give it your all. Whatever work you do, do it to the best of your ability.
Jerry Dorsman and Bob Davis, How to Achieve Peace of Mind.
Use this inspirational quote and learn to live by it and you will become worth your weight in gold.
- When ordinary people decide to step out and be part of something big, thatï¿½s when they become extraordinary.
Brett Harris, Do Hard Things
- Inspiration responds to our attentiveness in various and sometimes unexpected ways. Wayne W. Dyer
Inspirtional quotes are good for the mind and soul as it makes us see the world from a different perspective.
- Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.Brad Sugars
Words and thoughts can be inspirational, but until you take the first step, you must motivate yourself, otherwise, your dream will just remain a dream.
- Having a specific meaning and purpose in your life helps to encourage you towards living a fulfilling and inspired life. Vic Johnson, Goal Setting
If life has no meaning then what is the purpose?
- One must not focus on the risk of saying, “Yes.” The greater risk is missing opportunities by saying, “No.” Charles Sullivan, Never Say Never, Never Say No
- When you see the world through serene eyes, you generate peace wherever you go.
Jerry Dorsman and Bob Davis, How to Achieve Peace of Mind
- Embrace the present moment fully and with passion, because only through the present moment do we truly live.Richard L. Haight, The Unbound Soul
Inspirational thoughts can come from within if you learn to live in the now with clarity .
- You are always stronger and more resourceful than you give yourself credit for.Rob Moore, Start Now, Get Perfect Later
Quotes About Being Strong
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. Peter F Drucker
- Life without purpose is meaningless. Amy Torres, Sweet Dreams of Awakening
- It is life’s principle and you have to accept it as it comes;nothing happens when nothing is done.Israelmore Ayivor, Let’s go to the Next Level
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Steve Jobs
- The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have. Yiddish Proverb
The first time I read this inspirational proverb it made me stop and realize how rich I could be if I just changed my thinking.
- You gotta stay hungry! Stay focused! And you better have heart! The heart of a champion! Eric Thomas
- For every dream that you have, your week needs to match that dream. Eric Thomas
These inspirational words by Eric Thomas holds a secret to success.
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t you’re right. Henry Ford
Believe In Yourself
- Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Michelle Obama
It is all in your attitude, in how you view challenges. While Michelle Obama has shared many words of wisdom this is is truly a key to success.
- Wink at small faults; remember thou hast great ones.Benjamin Franklin
- Failure is success in progress. Albert Einstein
- A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one. Mary Kay
Reinforces the idea that enthusiasm is a key to success. Enthusiasm can uplift others.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. Nelson Mandela
- You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.Zig Ziglar
Inspire, encourage, and uplift others – you may never realize the impact and influence you have made in another person’s life.
- Every person is a book, each year a chapter. Mark Twain
- Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have. Thomas Edison
- Don’t focus on regrets; find your inspiration in what you can do now. Catherine Pulsifer
We can’t change the past but we can change now by what we do!
- When you learn something new, especially something that’s not connected to your day job, it can be inspirational and life-changing. Norah Deay, How To Become The Go-To Person
Never stop learning no matter how old you are, no matter what success you have achieved. It can be exciting and uplifting to learn a new skill!
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
- Yes, indeed, one word of encouragement can change the world.Debbie Macomber, One Perfect Word
- The talents we each have been blessed with can only be developed if we use them fully to benefit the lives of others as well as our own. Karen Casey, The Promise of a New Day
- Giving back to society and community enriches our lives, making it a double blessing.Kellie Sullivan
- Every day may not be a good day but there is good in every day.
Good Day Quotes
- May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. Irish Blessing
An uplifting Irish Blessing to share with others to encourage them and bring a smile to their face!
- If the words you spoke appeared on your skin would you still be beautiful? Author Unknown
Inspirational Quotes For Students
- Be your own inspiration. Each day, try to write what you’re thankful for. Dylan J. Cameron
In the future, you will look back and see your success in many different areas!
- In times of difficulty, we often look around to find a source of inspiration and hope. Verusha Singh, Inspirational Short Stories About Success And Happiness
Liberate yourself today. At work or at home – you don’t have to be how others expect you to be.Elaine Harrison, Today Is the Day You Change Your Life
Quotes To Live By
We have to make our inspiration first before our inspiration can build us.Sanjive Kumar Sharma, Inspiration And Vichar yoga
- Having good days is a decision that we make every day before we even walk out the door.Sumit Gautam
- Grief is the price we pay for love. Queen Elizabeth II
Quotes can change your thinking, they can give you food for thought and reflection. As Melissa Dayton said in her book, Crushed, “Find an inspirational quote book, the book of Psalm, or another book that you can take quotes from. Write one at a time and take the time to reflect on the quote.”
Thank you for reading! We hope you have found them inspirational and that they have encouraged you to continue moving toward the success you wish to achieve in your life. We offer a large collection of motivational and inspirational quotes (sorted by topic). Find ones to inspire, encourage and motivate you. We need more uplifting thoughts in our world today. And quotes offer just that – an encouraging thought in a sometimes negative world!
Be inspired by Inspirational Quotes Page 2 or take a look at our full collection of Quotes
1 thought on “41 Inspirational Quotes to Positively Influence Your Day”
The idea of a “double blessing” from the quote by Kellie Sullivan implies a mutual exchange of positive energy between the giver and the recipient, making it a beautiful sentiment to live by.