38+ Inspirational Thoughts
Inspirational thoughts that are full of actual life experiences to encourage,
to give hope, and to inspire. We offer inspirational thoughts about life, on success and on love, plus inspirational thoughts
Reading a thought or a quote can change your perspective. They can
give you a different outlook on a situation.
You will find short ones and
longer ones with an explanation. But all are inspirational and are written in the
hopes that they will add a positive thought to your day!
Inspirational Thoughts about Life
The things that make life worth living should always be felt by the heart, and not purely a thought of the mind.
Johnny Tan, From My Mama's Kitchen
Every action is based on thought because thought is the source of action and life.
Alexander Chase, Positive Thinking
An inspirational quote, I think, is one that enters your mind and never leaves and lasting deep impression in your life.
Like reflections in the mirror thoughts are, clouds passing in the sky, but not the clouds the sky is. Desires, memories, imagination, they all come and go.
Morning positive thoughts will motivate you, inspire you and give you a sense of peace as you start your day.
Sumit Gautam, Ways to start your day positively
When we're grateful, our problems don't disappear, they simply occupy less space in our hearts, minds, and lives.
Marc Chernoff, 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently
The word create is a verb. It's an action. Creativity is best thought of in the
same way - it's something you can use while involved in an activity, like painting, writing, debating or dancing.
Scott Berkun, The Dance of the Possible
If you want to change, you have to start with your thoughts first!
Gunhild Desilets, 30 Days of Positive Thinking
If some of us are driven to fill our days with work, with accomplishments, with meetings, exchanges of one kind or another, we need to apportion
those hours with time for our children, our lovers, our thoughts, our hobbies, our true selves.
Jonathon Lazear, Meditations for Men Who Do Too Much
Abundance begins with your mind-set. If you think lacking thoughts, that lack will be reflected in your bank account.
The one that changes thoughts changes attitude.
Alberlin Torres, Notes of Victory
Concentrating on negatives, regrets or second thoughts won't change what has happened.
A C Aseh
"The thoughts that come often unsought, and, as it were, drop into the mind, are commonly the most valuable of any we have.
Life Quotes |
Thought for The Day |
Inspirational Quotes |
New Day |
Quotes about Change |
Positive Thinking |
Inspirational Thoughts on Success
Your thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful.
While action and hard work are paramount to becoming successful in achieving our goals, none of them is possible without the right mindset.
Faith P. Blake, Mindset For Personal Self Help
Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand.
The suns rays do not burn until brought to a focus.
Alexander Graham Bell
Once I made a decision, I never thought about it again.
As long as a person's self-image remains shattered it is impossible for him to tap into his inner potentials, because every manner of success in this life requires a person to trust in their inner man.
Jean Noel, Overcoming the Mindset of Poverty
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to 'know' that whatever it is you're aiming for, you're on the way to getting there.
Jonathan White, Success Through Appreciation
Success in life depends upon the number of opportunities one has and the use one makes of them for the betterment of his fellowman
Mrs. Annie Beasant. Success In Life
Success Quotes |
Famous Quotes |
Self Worth Quotes |
Achieving Goals Quotes
Inspirational Thoughts for Students
You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
Joel Osteen, Next Level Thinking
A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
Think all you speak, but speak not all you think.
Thoughts are your own; your words are so no more.
Instead of letting all your thoughts and accusations churn over in your mind -
making you more and more anxious, more and more angry - try writing them down instead.
Andrew G. Marshall, How Can I Ever Trust You Again?
If you become an optimistic individual, you will already be many steps
ahead of your peers. The secret to staying positive is taking full control of your thoughts.
Jack Morris, Positive Thinking
. . . thinking encouraging and positive thoughts is absolutely essential during everyday life.
Justin Albert, Positive Thinking
Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words.
Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions.
Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits.
Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values.
Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.
If you are going to wish for something, be careful and think it through,
as wishes have a way of dominating our thoughts.
When we think negative thoughts mindlessly, we fall victim to them.
However, when we raise our awareness of our thoughts and know
when the ones we want to weed out come up, we can take action.
Denise Jacobs, Banish Your Inner Critic
Inspirational Quotes for Students |
Bold Quotes |
Words of Encouragement |
Positive Quotes |
Inspirational Thoughts on Love
Success, happiness, confidence and love are some important elements of your life. You need all of them to deal with different challenges and to increase the success and convenience of your life.
Trust could also be considered faith. Love could also be thought of as compassion. Joy might be called bliss or happiness.
Barbara Legan, Trust + Love = Joy
Being able to effectively communicate your thoughts, needs, desires, and worries is incredibly important in any relationship - including your work relationships.
Louise R Allen, Confidence
Love is arguably the greatest trait since it is the number one command from Christ.
Boyd Bailey, Learning to Lead Like Jesus
One important thing to consider is that we are born ready to give and receive love, but our life lessons get in the way of experiencing this gift."
TJ Gibbs, Get Ready For Love
In life we have to decide who we are,
A person who shares love, or one who does not.
Life is too short to be hidden away,
Spread the love to all within earshot!
Julie Hebert, A Day For Everyone!
If you strive for perfect love, you will learn to see the face of God in your spouse, your children, and your fellow human. This should be our goal as humankind.
Dolores Ayotte, I'm Not Perfect and It's Okay
You must give yourself love and open yourself to the possibilities of life. Whatever your dream, know that is possible to change your life and go after it.
Love Quotes |
Quotes about Love and Life |
Short Love Poems |
Poems about Life |
Inspirational Thoughts with An Explanation
Success In Life
- A question often pondered by many. Read the answers by individuals. The interesting thing is these answers were given in 1893
Those Who Smile Will Win In The Battle of Life
- A great inspirational article about smiling, full of wisdom. Written in 1909 but still applies today.
- One of the best ways to overcome issues is to keep smiling. When we lose our smile, everything looks bleak.
The Art of Living Each Day
- written many years ago by the inspirational Wilferd Peterson but full of wisdom for today.
- We all have mountains that we face. The difference is how we face them. Reflect
on the inspirational words here.
Help To Surpass
- share your abilities and skills
Success Are You Determined
- a question often asked
- Who are your inspirational people?
The Principles of Gossip
- do you do it? Is there any benefit to anyone by doing this?
"And boredom is one of change's great motivators."
-this can give you an abundance of inspirational energy.
Credit and Action
-Have an opportunity, take action
Enthusiasm a Key to Success
- enthusiasm = a key to success. Uplifting and inspirational words to consider.
What Can You Do
- Famous words of John F. Kennedy
Inferior Without Your Consent
- An opinion to influence your thinking.
Honesty. . .A Core Value
- One of the most basic core values.
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
Cheer An Inspirational Thought
- Troubles can weigh us down, don't let them your focus
Rebuild Those Plans
- What we learned, how we stayed motivated and inspired despite challenges we faced.
All Is Going Well
- A viewpoint on challenges. A true test. The one factor that
makes a difference - your attitude.
Love What You Do
- An inspirational reflection on work and success.
- be inspired but also challenged in what you see as preconceived notions
Valentines Day is NOT
- Valentines Day is not only for lovers. Ideas to consider and implement.
Just A Customer
- Have you been frustrated by lack of customer service? What makes good service.
The Play of Your Life
- Writings to motivate and encourage you.
Showing Common Sense
- how do you show yours?
What Are The Essential Qualities Of Being Human
- You may find questions you never thought of before
"Be inspired by people who make thoughtfulness an art."
Adversity An Advantage
- We can always learn more from challenging times.
Why Are Some People More Successful Than Others
- Three qualities that explain success.
- A story of one person helping another and then passing it on years later
Ladder of Achievement
- A story of one woman's progress and the lessons we can all learn.
Stones of Life
- Have you ever seen or found a river stone that was perfectly smooth
The Hard Part Of Balance
- Inspirational words to give you thoughts to reflect on
What Is Zest For Life
- What does it mean? Do you have it.
- Words to think about, inspirational thoughts to consider.
- Musings from Byron
"All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea."
May Is Not Just For Flowers
- Reminds us about the opportunity to start again.
Og Mandino Wisdom
- Wisdom from a famous person to inspire you.
Friendship is not a Product
- do you live up to your own definition with your friends?
Just for Today
- Ideas and suggestions on what you can do today.
Kindness Does Not Fade
- Kindness is something that we all experience and we all share
Happiness - Is There A Common Definition
- a good question to look into
Would You Still Be Beautiful
- Words that will make you think before you speak. A thought provoking article
but one with a lot of wisdom.
Thoughts on The Value of A Smile
- Is there value in a smile? Read this inspirational thought for answers.
Pearls of Wisdom
- These pearls of wisdom are based upon the ancient legends and
philosophy found in the Talmud and folklore of the Jewish people.
- That's impossible. It can't be done. Have you ever said that?
How To Attract Positive Energy
- Do you attract positive energy? If you don't know how,
then read on to learn how to attract positive energy in each day of the year.
Dreams To Reality
-How do you bring your dreams to reality?
I'm not talking about a dream that we all experience while we sleep.
I'm talking about a dream that shows a new career or pursuit.
Going The Extra Mile
-It is not unusual for people to wonder what it means to go the extra mile.
Does it refer to doing something, engaging in some action, that is beyond
And Then Some
- 3 simple inspirational words that can be a motivating factor
- Inspirational greeting to share at Christmas with family and friends.
You Can Certainly Help
-Some inspirational ideas for helping and fundraiser ideas
-Consider these inspirational words when you want to change someone else.
"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Imagination or Knowledge
- Which is more important - imagination or knowledge?
Failure Is A Golden Opportunity
- How can you make sure you never experience failure.
Wise, inspirational and uplifting words
Thoughts About Change
- If you could change one thing what would it be?
Success and Giving
- Someone told me this about success. Discover this secret.
Write Your Vision Statement
- Think about this; then take action and do it.
Dreams Can Be Achieved
- A personal example of how a dream can turn into reality.
Three Kinds of Trouble - how do you handle trouble
The Link to Motivation
- Questions to reflect on motivation and success - what are the links, are there links?
- The example we set is more important than what we say.
- You can't talk to many people today without the subject of customer satisfaction coming to the forefront.
- This Monday inspiration will give you thoughts to live by
Living A More Positive Life
- To live a more positively is the desire of many people throughout the world.
"Are you setting a good example by the way you are living your life?"
Every Problem Has A Solution
- Problems, although very real, do have solutions if the mind is properly focused. What does this mean?
Perseverance An Essay
- If I could only write 13 words in this essay about perseverance I would . . . read the rest of this
What Are Your Career Goals
- Do you know what your career goals are? What job did you want to get. Are there secrets?
Setting An Example
- A man who set an example for us all. Be inspired and motivated by his example.
- If everyone would only take just a little action, imagine what a difference
it would make for you and in the world
Happy New Year
- Happiness depends upon your outlook. Encouraging and inspirational thoughts to start a new year.
"Being a more positive person can never be a bad thing. It will only attract more positive things into your life."
What Motivates You
- The question, what motivates you, is one used in many interviews. But it is a question you should answer for yourself.
Personal Development Goals
- What are your own personal development goals?
- Inspirational thoughts about failure not being the end especially when you know how to accept failure for what it really is.
- When everything seems overwhelming, are you able to engage in thinking positive
that allows you to look ahead and see light at the end of the tunnel?
Problem Solving Skills
- One significant attribute one can possess is problem solving skills. This skill means that you possess. . .
- Why is complaining so prevalent?
Hopes And Dreams
- To have hopes and dreams is the desire of millions of people across the globe. But, what happens when some of these hopes and dreams come crashing down?
Wings for Work, why write about it
- Why would anyone write a book about work?
A - Z of Quotes
- This is an inspirational A to Z
Inspirational Thoughts Page 2
Inspirational Thoughts Page 3
We hope you have enjoyed our inspirational thoughts. May your mind be
inspired and your day be positive. Share these with others that need a bit of
More Quotes to encourage and inspire
Words of Wisdom |
Monthly Calendar - Daily Inspirational Quotes |
Thought For The Day |
Contact Us |
About Us |
More To Explore