31 Principles Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of principle quotes. Principles are the person’s guide to how to live, Similar to morals but by no means the same thing. Principles are rules of conduct that you live or work by, set out by a workplace or state, or by yourself, and they are rules that need to be followed to uphold standards. Morals are behaviors the individual has in place to prevent guilt by wrongdoing to others. Principles are your guidebook to success, and the sky is the limit when you live by them. Principles usually stay the same, but principles change the people that follow them.
Published by: Ben Gillison
- A man without principles is as a ship without a rudder — at the mercy of every wind and wave.
Christopher CHARLES, A Secularists’ Principles; or, Which is the true religion?
- A man without principles is commonly a man without character.
William Seward, Anecdotes of Some Distinguished Persons
- Besides, if a man’s principles are such that he would rather sink into inactivity than exert himself in order to be just, it is not necessary to mould public opinion to his character.
Jonathan DYMOND, Essays
- You cannot govern men on a principle of averages; and to buy in the cheapest and sell in the dearest market is not the summum bonum of life.
Charles Dickens, Great Expectationsfamous
- Your core values must fit inside your principles like a glove.
Alante’ Adams, You May Already Have What It Takes The Art of Winningvalues
- Correct principles are like compasses: they are always pointing the way. And if we know how to read them, we won’t get lost, confused, or fooled by conflicting voices and values.
Stephen R. Covey, Principle-Centered Leadership lost
- It takes backbone to stand up for your principles and values. It’s what you do when no one is looking. Your moral fiber is the framework from which all decisions are made.
Bill Bolde, Lead the Way
- Principles do not change; they change people who adhere to them.
Frank Mueller, The Lyth of Lemmings
- To live with change, to optimize change, you need principles that don’t change.
Stephen R. Covey, Living the 7 Habits: Stories of Courage and Inspiration be yourself
Be Yourself Quotes
- As it is, we must labor to have our grasp of moral principles more and more approximate to God’s understanding of them.
William C. Davis, Thomas Reid’s Ethics: Moral Epistemology on Legal Foundations
- Principles drive values and goals and act as anchors during difficult and conflicting times.
George A. Goens, Civility Lost
- Principles have natural consequences attached to them.
Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Principles are like ropes that can be formed to any situation you find yourself in. They are also stronger and less rigid. We all would like to be led by principles, but bristle at the thought of being led by unbendable rules.
Russ Schroeder, What She Really Wants: How to Love Your Wife Like a Real Man
- If your principles are worthy, do not sacrifice them for anyone or any reason.
Jon Fisher, I Took the Only Path To See You
Know Your Worth
- If your principles are well-founded, and you allow them to guide you, letting the chips of success fall where they may, more often than not, will have them falling in your favor.
Jason Navallo, Success
- You need to stand by your principles no matter what the consequences.
Angus Buchan, Now Is The Time
Be True To Yourself
- True principles are like bitter medicine. Only when we taste the bitterness and allow it to reach the areas of pain can we be saved.
Shih Cheng Yen, A heart of joy and ease
- Stand by your principles, stand by your guns, and victory, complete and permanent, is sure at the last.
Famous Quotes About Life
- Remember to always stand up for your principles and beliefs, and never be afraid to speak up when you must.
Victor Vilcahuano, Be Good to People Be Good to Yourself
Stand Up Quotes
- Truth be told, many people are afraid to take principled stands on some issues. They talk about their principles in theory but do not back up much of their talk with action.
Laurence Carter, Reflections on Life’s Challenges
- Teach the children to establish principles to stand firm on, and then teach them to have the courage to stick with those principles, as long as they believe they are correct.
Tariq Raheem, Lessons From My Father
- When your principles become part of your identity, then you’ll know they’ll be there to guide you every step of the way toward your dreams.Whatever you do for the rest of your life, stand up for your principles and don’t let people change your mind.
Death Row Chaplain
- Your principles shape your behavior. Staying connected to those universal principles is what will continuously create greatness in your life and keep you on the right track.
Ashley Guillard, DR3AM: The Spiritual Pathway to Success
- Our beliefs, values and principles are powerful. They control perhaps the most magnificent and pound-for-pound most powerful mechanism on this earth – the human brain.
Al Perkins, Loretta E. Perkins, Claire Jone,
- Conscience is the repository of timeless truths and principles, the internal monitor of natural law.
Stephen R. Covey, Primary Greatness: The 12 Levers of Success
- Principles are built from successive smaller but consistent actions.
SELF-CONFIDENCE, SELF-RESPECT FOR HAPPINESSactions speak louder than words
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Using principles is a way of both simplifying and improving your decision making.
Ray Dalio, Principles
- People of principle may be the principal people.
Richard Alan Krieger, Civilization’s Quotations: Life’s Ideal
- Independence of principle consists in having no principle on which to depend.
C. C . Colton
- One may be better than his reputation or his conduct, but never better than his principles.
Niocolas Valentin de Latena.
- We must be prepared to displease the dearest ones for the sake of principle.
More Quotes to Inspire