43 Confidence Quotes
Let these confidence quotes encourage you to move forward with determination and tenacity in the belief that you can do whatever you put your mind to.
When you demonstrate certainty and have the assurance in your abilities you are demonstrating confidence.
Being confident in yourself allows you to try new things, to not be discouraged if it doesn’t work the first time, to allow any failures to become lessons to move forward.
- Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud. Joel Osteen
Quote of The Day
- Thinking positively also increases your confidence and makes you believe in yourself more. Robert Smith
Positive Thinking Quotes
- Through my education, I didn’t just develop skills, I didn’t just develop the ability to learn but I developed confidence. Michelle Obama
- Another way to inspire confidence is by smiling. A simple smile can be a doorway for many opportunities. It suggests that you are accommodating, willing to listen, and friendly. Mick McPherson Smile
- Without the confidence to act, few will venture down a new path, no matter how clear the road map. W. Chan Kim, Blue Ocean ShiftMotivational
- “Adopting a good, positive body posture can help you to feel positive and confident.” D. Chandler, Communication
- A bold act requires a high degree of confidence. Robert Greene
- “So if you want to gain confidence and self -esteem, you need to be around positive people, those that are nurturing you, those that are encouraging you, those that are believing in you.” Andrian Teodoro, The Power of Positive Life
Words of Encouragement
- “If you are a positive and courageous person, then you’re on the right track to becoming more confident.” Brian Cagneey, Confidence: The 7 Laws of Confidence
- “A mentor’s greatest gift isn’t always his guidance, but rather the confidence he can give you to move forward and take action.” Derek C. Doepker, Why Authors Fail
- “With greater confidence in yourself and your abilities, you will set bigger goals, make bigger plans and commit yourself to achieving objectives that today you only dream about.” Brian Tracy
- Stay confident in what you deserve out of life, otherwise you will become a much more reclusive person to does not know how to soothe their high emotional stresses. Jennifer Smith, Positive Thinking
- Confidence is a gift, given to you by yourself. To have it costs nothing but to not have it comes with an immeasurable price tag. Debbie Dickerson, Confidence is Your Game Changer
- Do you attack your work,
With confidence that goes for miles?
Or do you approach with fear,
Having trouble tackling the piles?
Julie Hebert, How You Accomplish Your Work
- “When you feel supremely confident walking into any customer situation, your view of your job – and life itself – changes dramatically.” Richard S, Gallagher, The Customer Service Survival Kit
- There’s no job too immense, when you got confidence. Elvis Presley
- “When you get to the point in your life where you can say, ‘I praise the Lord no matter what happens,’ that is a confidence that you won’t find anywhere in Hollywood, on Capitol Hill, or on Wall Street. That is a confidence built on a relationship with God!” Rick Warren
- “If every hour spent with your child makes them more confident and obedient in their teenage years, how many hours would you try to spend with them?” V. Noot, Don’t Give Up
- “Just because you feel confident that you may get offered the job it doesn’t mean that you should stop looking for work.” Christine John, How to Get the Job You Want
- Confidence allows you to admit that just because you were successful yesterday doesn’t mean that you will be successful today. Ryan Caradonna, Jake Caines, Debunking the Leadership Myth
- Like finding the perfect pair of jeans or getting to inbox zero, confidence is a pretty elusive thing. But without it, it’s all too easy to fall down the rabbit hole of self-doubt and negativity. Lanna PsyD, How To Encourage Self Confidence
- “Deal with questions briefly and clearly. If you know the answer, give it. If you don’t know, have the confidence to say, ‘I don’t know, but I’ll get back to you.'” Annabelle Stevens, Larissa Stevens, Change Yourself, Change Your World
- “Once you put a fear back of you, you will gain a big boost to your confidence to take you to the next level.” Annalie Coetzer, 52 Ways to Overcome Fear
Quotes about Overcoming
- “Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.” Richard Kline
- “If we’re looking for a repository of confidence – someone in whom to put our faith – then we must look to God, the Creator of the universe and the one who gave us life.” Jimmy Carter, Through the Year with Jimmy Carter: 366 Daily Meditations from the 39th President
- “However, by learning to appreciate yourself, you give yourself confidence and the assurance that you aren’t useless or hopeless and that you too, have something to be proud of.” Benjamin Smith, Mindset
- “People with extreme confidence do not let temporary setbacks slow them down. They have a clear vision of what they want, and they go get it.” Beau Norton, Extreme Confidence
- “This fear or lack of confidence leads to an action-tendency of saying/doing nothing.” Mike Pedler, A Manager’s Guide To Self-Development
- “Your confidence in your own voice will carry into all areas of your life.” Eileen Rose Giadone, The Habit Fix Happy and Healthy in 7 Simple Steps
- “Confident people help others to be confident, be it their bosses, peers, friends, customers or even their audience.” Faith Starr, Stop Self-Sabotaging and Shift your Paradigm to Success
- The difficulty comes from our lack of confidence.
- “Be confident knowing that you are valuable and valued. Shift your focus to what really matters.” Shadonna Richards, RN, Think and Be Happy
- “Confident people feel good about themselves already, so they spend their time making others feel good.” Beau Norton, Extreme Confidence
- “People who generally feel confident and like themselves are much less prone to anger than those who feel unsure about themselves, are easily victimized by others, and are vulnerable to rejection.” Paul Gilbert, PhD
- “The benefit to setting such small goals and simply building upon them each day is that they not only reinforce your confidence in your abilities, but they actually reward you for every small achievement.” John Franz, Confidence
- “Confidence is the mother of incentive.” Greg Henry Quinn
- The key is to build confidence by setting realistic goals and by hitting a lot of singles rather than swinging for the fences. Puneet Sharma, Attitude: Think better, Live better, Solve problems
- “Listening to positive and uplifting music can be great for your overall mood and wellbeing, thus increasing your confidence levels.” Ace McCloud, Confident Communication Skills
- “Courage is confidence, and confidence separates individuals who are successful from those people who settled for less in life.” T. Morgan
Quotes about Being Successful
- Confidence is one of the most desired attributes and when you manage to wear it in the way it is meant to, life will seem to be a lot happier for you. Elijah Conner, Confidence For You, Yourself And I
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.” Henry David Thoreau
Short Inspirational Quotes
- Confidence comes from the Latin word confidere, which means ‘to be sure.’ As you know, a confident person is someone who is sure of something that he is doing. Jill Hesson, Self-Discipline
- Most successful leaders are confident, of course. Often, their confidence is an outgrowth of the passion and commitment they feel to their cause. Stephen Hawley Martin, The CEO’s Guide from Good to Great
Confidence Quotes Page 2
With confidence you don’t have to talk about it, you just do it. Confident people succeed because they have a strong belief in the possibilities. While they may not have all the answers or solutions they show boldness in attempting a situation. They use positive self-talk if they find themselves doubting. They don’t stop due to other peoples opinion. They move forward without fear.
We hope these confidence quotes have encouraged you to look at the skills that you have and to realize your potential to achieve what you may be currently only dreaming about.