Top Ten Sports Quotes
1. "Once you're beat mentally, you might as well not even go to the starting line."
2. "If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat." Herschel Walker
3. "Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the ‘me’ for the ‘we.’" Phil Jackson
4. "Sports do not build character. They reveal it." Heywood Hale Broun
5. "The sports page records people's accomplishments; the front page nothing but their failures." Jutice Earl Warren
6." The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur." Vince Lombardi
7. "I never criticize a player until they are first convinced of my unconditional confidence in their abilities." John Robinson
8. "Competition is the spice of sports; but if you make spice the whole meal you'll be sick." George Leonard
9. "Competing in sports has taught me that if I'm not willing to give 120 percent, somebody else will." Ron Blomberg
10. "If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price." Bud Wilkinson
There are thousand of sports expressions, here are our top ten sports quotes that we feel are inspiring and motivating.
We can learn a lot by how sports are played. In many games you will find the players set goals for themself, they focus, the have the determination to win. They give their best and have a positive attitude about themselves and the game.
If we applied the principles of sports to our life we would find a difference in our life. Be inspired by these quotations.
Related Quotes: Sports Quotes | Teamwork Quotes | Believe In Yourself Quotes |
Words of Wisdom | Top Ten Quotes | Thought For The Day | Privacy | Contact Us | About Us | Disclaimer | Disclosure |