Top Ten Sports Quotes
There are thousand of sports quotes, here are our top ten sports
quotes that we feel are inspiring and motivating.
We can learn a lot by how sports are played. In many games you will
find the players set goals for themself, they focus, the have the determination
to win. They give their best and have a positive attitude about themselves and
If we applied the principles of sports to our life we would find a
difference in our
1. "Once you're beat mentally, you might as well not even go to the starting line."
2. "If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."
3. "Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the ‘me’ for the ‘we.’"
4. "Sports do not build character. They reveal it."
Heywood Hale Broun
5. "The sports page records people's accomplishments; the front page nothing but their failures."
Jutice Earl Warren
6." The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur."
7. "I never criticize a player until they are first convinced of my unconditional confidence in their abilities."
8. "Competition is the spice of sports; but if you make spice the whole meal you'll be sick."
9. "Competing in sports has taught me that if I'm not willing to give 120 percent, somebody else will."
10. "If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price."
Top Ten Quotes To Inspire and Motivate
Words of Wisdom |
Quotes by Topic |
Inspirational Quotes |
Quote of the Day |
Famous Quotes |
Contact Us |
About Us |