20 Sieze The Day Quotes
Here is our collection of thought-provoking seize the day quotes that we hope will inspire you to embrace the day with passion!
Carpe diem is a Latin phrase that means to ‘pluck the day’ in other words to Seize the day.When we seize the day, we are making the most out of our lives. We never know which day will be our last, so if we embrace each moment for what it is then we will get more done and enjoy life to its maximum capacity.
People who Seize the day are often the most successful. They don’t live in fear and try to live a positive existance. So don’t delay, now is the time to seize the day, and ‘make hay whilst the sun shines.’
- Seize the moment – it’s ripe for the plucking.
Jennifer Lazarow, Jeffrey Lazarow, A Life Experience As No Other
Enjoy the Moment
- Seize the day. Take a peak at the sky, rejoice in the miracle of it, watch the cloud formations and pick out the shapes. Love that you are a part of it.
Angela Rogers, Dancing in the Rain: Seize the Day
- Seize the day and become everything you want. Seize the day and change your fate.
Oronde Ash, 17 to Life
- I will account not yesterday, so seize the day and take what it is your heart may wish, And if you finally confess, you shall seize the light, the day, and the love of your heart. I created all and know this.
Edward Hayes, The Love Scrolls: Seven
- Seize the day and always live in the moment! Age timelessly in body, mind, and spirit! Enjoy the journey one shot at a time!
Chris Kalwa, The Legend of Joe Golfer
- We must seize the day and always bear in mind this moment of enthusiasm that we have now.
Gary Ho, Challenges: The Life & Teachings of Venerable Master Cheng Yenh
- Seize the day because lost time is never found again!
John Templeton, Discovering Laws Of Life
- We must seize the day because within each day there are Godgiven opportunities waiting to unfold, and every twenty-four-hour period is full of divine moments.
Erwin Raphael McManus, Chasing Daylight
- Our time is precious and the Free Spirit reminds us to seize the day because one who lives his or her life for tomorrow may find that they have run out of todays.
Nick Wolff, The Influencer
- Seize the day because no one is promised tomorrow.
Ranny Grady, Lou’s Dirty Dozen
- Whole-hearted we seize the day because we understand it’s now our last, But when our day ends, we celebrate the night! The Stars think we are stars, shine bright!
Michael Morales, The Last True Mayan
- One must seize the day because the days of a human life are numbered, and some deeply desired goals will never be reached.
W. Bainbridge, An Information Technology Surrogate for Religion
- By facing issues we can often learn to seize the day and live in the moment instead of always looking either back or forward, dwelling on regrets or creating new ones.
Suzie Hayman, Live a Life of No Regrets
- Since life must come to an end, seize the day and enjoy life’s pleasures while it lasts.
Glenn Stanfield Holland, Gods in the Desert
Life and Death Quotes
- Seize the day and enjoy your life, but avoid feeling left out or like you’re falling behind.
Scott C. Silverman, Frances Northcutt
Enjoy Life Quotes
- Hang on in there, Better times are coming. The future will bring wisdom And a true companion. The days that are left will be positively charged As the clocks roll on to old age. Seize the day and enjoy the moment.
Robin Elliott, To the Freemasons and Other Verses
- Laugh loudly, Express your feelings, Talk too much, Dance like nobody’s watching, Take too many photographs, But always, always remember to seize the day!
Steph Christina, Steph Christina Poetry
- Only those who intend to seize the day will rule their emotions.
Joyce Meyer, Seize the Day
- Always seize the day and live your life with honor; because you are the honorable one. Be mindful, however, that there are always a few people in your social environment who may laugh at your failure. You know who.
Tony Charles, The 7 Secrets to Peace of Mind: Your Peace Is Your Command!
- Today I understand that it is my time to seize the day with a smile on my face and hope in my heart.
Pam Malow-Isham, Brilliant Words to Grow By
More Quotes to Inspire