38 Weakness Quotes: When it’s Time to Beat Your Weaknesses
Weakness or strength is always relative, right? Whether we’re talking mental strength or physical strength, there is (almost) always someone stronger than you. So let’s remember that if we’re feeling strong (or weak!); there will always be somebody ‘weaker’ and ‘stronger’ than us. It’s just the way things are.
Focusing on our weaknesses and truly confronting our own failings and peccadillos is extremely useful for the development of character. Why? it’s because IF we can know where we need to put more effort in, where we ‘under’ where we should be as an employee or employer, father, mother, friend, or citizen, we can recognize those blind spots and weak spots in ourselves. We need to know what those weaknesses are so that we can eradicate things that are holding us back, or highlight things we’re not proud of. So what are your weaknesses? Do you have the healthy self-esteem to write those things down? To catalog them and take them on? To iron things out? I hope you can.
And how do we know if we’re making progress against the not-so-good sides of our natures? That’s easy – remember that any strength OR weakness should be defined by how we compare with our previous selves. Are you stronger than you were last year? (or last week? or even yesterday?!) Is your strength of will stronger vs last time you gave yourself a mental health strength score? Are you more resolute than you were before? I hope so.
So have a good read of these Quotes about Weakness and reflect (healthily) on your own weaknesses and think about how you fix them (before they fix you!)
Published by: Ben Gillison
- “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.”
Prayer from the Alcoholics Anonymous
- You take control of your decisions and actions by turning any disorder inside your organization into order, your fear into courage, and your weakness into strength.
James Sonhill DBA, Sun Tzu, SUN TZU PRO
- Never let weakness go unrepaired. Never get soft – never.
Soul of a Lifter
- Weakness is your strength, and you must cling tightly to it. Your weakness shows you who you truly are and must be—a person who is not capable of succeeding.
Nickolas Martin, Linda M. Martin, The Two Voices Within
Quotes About Strength and Courage
- Left unchecked, a weak mind will stop you from unleashing your full potential… from releasing every ounce of strength and energy you’ve got locked up deep down in your guts.
Gino Arcaro, eXplode
- A weak mind will bury all your gifts and talents.
Gino Arcaro, eXplode
- You, the person with bad habits and a weak mind, can now control your thoughts, and all outcome in your present life as well as the future.
Frances Mahan, A Journey into the Mind
- Let weakness become your ally as it forces you to be filled with the divine strength God gives.
Nick Harrison, One-Minute Prayers When You Need a Miracle
- Don’t let weakness convince you that you don’t have strength
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- Let weakness acknowledge sin, for truth does not have a lie.
- Weakness comes when you turn your back on others
Michael Main, Blood & Shadows
- Weakness comes when we are tired, confused, frustrated, worn-out, feeling alone, and ignorant to all the facts.
Richard Bettez, Discerning Our Time
- You are fortified from the inside out. I dwell in you. Your weakness comes when you lose sight of that and walk on your own.
V.L. Harris, He Said
- Having a weakness shows only that you are human.
Miles Dixon, How To Start Your Own Business
- It is the magnet of your weakness that the enemy relies on to perfect his wicked plans.
Dr. D. K. Olukoya, The Lions of the Land
One Line Quotes on Life
- You should rejoice in your weakness. You should boast in your weakness.
Watchman Nee, The Overcoming Life
Quotes to Live by
- Identify your weakness and work on it. Do not use your weakness against yourself or humanity.
Deede Dumka Deede, Building & Redirecting Your Focus
- So, don’t loath your weakness, rather accept it as a normal and healthy part of life, and in acceptance of weakness will rise the strength to work through that weakness.
Abhijit Naskar, No Foreigner Only Family
- Train on your weakness and practice your strength.
Avadhesh Agrawal, Throw Away Your Thoughts and Change Your Life:
- True love never makes you weak. True love is pure energy, it gives you strength.
Chetananand Krishnasarathi, Acts of God
- Locate your weakness because the strongman takes advantage of it.
Dr. D. K. Olukoya, The School of Tribulation
- Your weakness gives you a chance to regain your strength.
James Sonhill DBA, Sun Tzu, DISCOVERING POWERFUL SECRETS IN STRATEGY
- Fear of your weakness helps you make better decisions.
Charles R. Swindoll, Abraham
- Without your weakness, your freedom is dead. Strengths are addictive, like other potent substances. That alone predestines your strengths to be in line to turn into strong weaknesses.
Egbert Sukop, How to Better Hate Your Job
- Acknowledging your weakness is a proof of humility
Juliet Binitie, The Encourager
- Humans will have both strength and weakness; concentrate only on your strength unless you need your weakness to achieve your dreams or goals.
Harish Muralidhar, 52 QUOTES TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Dreams and Goals
- Every moment you spend on trying to fix your weakness, you take away from developing your strengths. Everyone has a weakness, learn to manage it.
Orville Gilmore Jr., Who You Gonna Blame It On
- You see you can’t ever take your eyes off the enemy because you leave yourself vulnerable and expose your weakness.
Janet Perez, I Love You…Be Encouraged
- Do not make friends with your weakness. Do not bond with it. Become an enemy to your weakness. Make Weakness your enemy.
Mike Murdock, Secrets Of The Journey
- When it is in their power to do so, the weak destroy weakness wherever they see it.
- Warriors know to hunt their weaknesses and cut them out.
Star Trek, Kahless Dictum
- God’s foolishness is wiser than human wisdom and God’s weakness is stronger than human strength.
Elizabeth-Anne Stewart, Jesus the Holy Fool
Fool and April Fools Quotes
- The compassion of the strong keeps company with the dignity of the weak.
Hilarion M. Henares, Behold the Radiance
- Never walk away from weakness—use it as a stepping stone to grow
Vincent J. Bove, Reawakening America
Walk Away Quotes
- That is what struggle means: turning weakness into strength.
Akinwumi Adesokan, Postcolonial Artists and Global Aesthetics
- The world doesn’t know that tranquility turns to movement, and that weakness turns to strength.
Hongkyung Kim, The Old Master
- Control your Weakness or someone else will
Brahim Derder, Yes You Can Regain Control of Your Life and Be Happy Again
More Quotes to Inspire