21 Cheating Quotes
Here is our collection of relatable cheating quotes for those of you that have had a sword in your backs!
When it comes to love and relationships there is nothing like the gut-wrenching feeling of being cheated on. It happens to far too many of us when we put our trust in somebody and put our hearts on the line just to be stabbed in the back when we least expect it.Once you have been cheated on, it takes hard work and time to get back into the ‘love game’. Don’t lose hope, the right one is out there and the one that hurt you will get their dose of karma.
Being cheated on will make you angry and confused, making you question who you are and whether you are ‘good enough.’ We hope these quotes will help you to see the light at the end of the tunnel and realize that it is not a reflection of you but of the person who was willing to throw a good thing away!
So just remember you deserve better, if you have been cheated on then keep your head up high and walk away.
- Cheaters always think to find a way to justify their deceitfulness!
Christina L. Ibbotson Love Amid Chaos
- Cheaters always continue in their behavior, because it brings them advantages, if they are not interrupted in it and are called to account. So you better immediately address and sanction rule violations. Do not accept cheap excuses.
Robert Düsterwald, Cheaters, Intriguers and Dazzlers
- Cheating is a choice. Your decision when challenged with the temptation, large or small, first makes a statement about you to yourself.
Doug Witt Elise
- Cheating on someone is the same as lying to them. Some people get caught in their lies and some do not.
Priceless Royalty, Are You Winning Or Losing In Life?
- Cheating on someone is a lack of integrity not love.
Quezzy The CEO ·P.I.M.P.
- Cheating on someone is a heavy burden, worse than any other mistake you can make in a relationship. Cheating is cold, selfish, and heartless.
Priceless Royalty, Pride Over Pity
- Cheating is a choice; being loyal to your partner is a choice too, you decide to stay or leave.
Sarah Hannani, Perhaps I Was Meant To Write
- Most people end up cheating because they’re paying more attention to what they’re missing in a relationship, rather than what they have.
Moses Gazman Mukhansi, Let’s Fix This
- Life is too short to waste on people who aren’t there for you.
Eva Gutowski, My Life as Eva
Life is Too Short
- If you cheat on someone You don’t make the person doubt you; You make the person doubt love And also doubt themselves.
SUBHARAMBH PUBLICATION HOUSE EUPHORIA
- If you value yourself highly, then don’t put up with people who do hurtful things to you, and cheating on someone is the most clear-cut, absolute violation of that agreement.
Betches, I Had a Nice Time And Other Lies
- No one who lies and cheats will live in my house. No one who tells lies will serve me.
Zondervan, NIrV, Discoverer’s Bible for Early Readers
- The further you fall, the harder it is to let go, and you don’t want to be head over heels in love with a cheater.
Kelly Jackson, Temporarily Disconnected
- People cheat. Some people never fall in love at all, they simply go through the motions—say those three magic words and hope the rest falls in line.
Addison Moore, Velvet Kisses
- Cheaters often display emotion when their affairs are discovered, but if you pay attention, it’s usually sympathy for themselves—not the pain they inflicted on you.
Tracy Schorn, Leave a Cheater, Gain a Life
- Cheaters cheat for the same reason they have always cheated. They want to do better than they deserve to.
Bonnie Szumski, Cheating
- Cheaters are not merely ignorant of the rules of the game, they actively undermine them.
Walter L. Battaglia, Ethics as Social Conscience
- Cheating is easy but brings no pleasure.
Shaji Prabhakaran, Back to the Roots
Sad Love Quotes
- Once someone cheats on you, you will not forget it. When you weigh risks, there is another thing to think about. We are biased in favor of ourselves. We don’t want to feel vulnerable.
Wayne Mitchell, Tamara Mitchel, Cheating in a Nutshell
- But a cheat is a cheat, and a cheat doesn’t deserve trust.
D.N. Leo, Infinity – The Complete Series
- Cheaters are cowards. There is no excuse and no justification.
Christina Rowe, Seven Secrets to a Successful Divorce
More Quotes to Inspire