21 Heartbroken Quotes
Here is our collection of relatable heartbroken quotes for those of you who are suffering a broken heart and need some inspiration to begin the healing process.
Being heartbroken is one of the most painful feelings you will ever experience. Whether going through a breakup or grieving somebody who has passed, your heart will feel like it has been shattered into a million pieces, leaving you feeling empty and lost. When you have lost somebody you love, the heart needs time to mend. Memories stay with you for a lifetime and the heart will slowly begin to heal.
A breakup will leave you feeling confused, questioning the person that you are, all we can do is learn a lesson or two and remember that time was not wasted. The journey of love takes us to many places before it reaches its final destination. Take time to do some soul searching and use your heartache to give you the drive to find yourself.
We hope these heartbroken quotes encourage you to see the light at the end of the tunnel because remember, you may feel heartbroken but it doesn’t mean that you are broken!
Published by Rosa Dixon
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a life time. You broke my heart, but I still love you with all the pieces.
Jhanvi Sanghvi, Voice of the soul
Sad Love Quotes
- Logic never rules my heart, so in that moment, all I want to say to someone is “No, it is better if I could still have them in my life.
Laurie Travis, The Road to the Hike of Lake Haiyaha
- Mighty are they before their fall, Once fallen rattled are their thought, As a broken heart needs time to mend.
Shreyas Mohandas, Beauty of Serendipity
- When you are heartbroken it can be exhausting feeling so sad. You are either crying, trying not to cry or drained from all the crying yesterday.
Ziella Bryars, How to Mend a Broken Heart
- Let’s face it, when you are heartbroken you do not make the best decisions, and the decisions you make now will affect the rest of your healing journey.
Tatiana Jerome, Love Lost, Love Found
- When you are heartbroken because of a loved one, it’s okay to feel it. Life gives you many chances for each tear you shed. Just take some time.
KRISHNA VADLAMUDI, THE LAST HOPE: PAINFUL STORY IS THE BEST STORY
- A broken heart needs time to mend, so be patient.
Deborah Flace-Chin, Second Thoughts
- A broken heart needs time to reverse and erase the past with forgiveness.
Joe Cervantes, Simple Sayings and Thoughts for the Mind, Heart and Soul
- Every human being, rich or poor, unknown or famous, has the potential to love and therefore the potential to feel heartbreak. And each of us has our own unique lesson to learn from it.
Hugh Willbourn, Paul McKenn, I Can Mend Your Broken Heart
- A mother’s touch can calm even the most violent of life’s storms. A mother’s touch can fix a broken heart…by softly saying no matter who walked out…she never will.
Lynn Pearcey, The Journey
- As times and tides change, the heartbroken guilt grows cold and the once seething rage becomes frozen stiff. On what to blame the bubbling tears and fears…
Andreas Reign, Secrets of Ice
- I may be heartbroken but my spirit was still intact.
Viola Solaro, Its Own Reason
- Having a broken heart changes you. Healing a broken heart changes you more.
Michael Kane, Heal Your Broken Heart
- If you stay with your broken heart, it will surely lead you down the path to wisdom.
Susan Piver, The Wisdom of a Broken Heart
- The road to healing the broken heart has steep hills and hairpin curves. The struggles of life may challenge us, but like prodigal sons and daughters we must never forget. We can come home. We can come home to love.
Kirk Laman, How to Heal Your Broken Heart
- Take some time to think about how you can turn your heartbreak into something beautiful.
Stefani Weatherford, The Sparkle of His Eye the
- Friend, you may have stumbled, but you haven’t fallen.
Wilbur Huckabay, Biblical Bandages for a Broken Heart
- The darkness is not real. It is just there to show you the light.
Shivani Singh, Discover Your Dharma
- No one will ever be prepared for the pain of a broken heart.
Linda Ho, Balance Of Life In Today’S World
- The heart is where your decisions should come from, but how can you rely on a broken heart? If the game piece is broken, the game stops and so does your enthusiasm and lust to be alive.
Josh R. Himmelman, Live in the Present
- You can turn your heartbreak into hope, your obstacles into opportunities, your pain into passionate purpose.
Paul King, God’s Healing Arsenal
More Quotes to Inspire