21 Wanderlust Quotes
Here is our collection of inspiring Wanderlust quotes that we hope will stimulate the traveler inside you.
Wanderlust is a word used to describe the desire to travel. A lot of us are born with this burning desire, some of us don’t realize our passion until we go out into the world and see what it has to offer. Life has loads to offer, especially when you embrace the beauty of planet earth. Experiencing new places, cultures and climates is something that we should never take for granted. Once you have had a taste of travel, you will find yourself with itchy feet, and you will lust to wander forevermore.
So don’t delay and don’t ignore that calling within your heart, it is wanderlust. Embrace it!
The wanderlust is in me. It is hard for me to stay in one place. And if I yearn for a lovely home, the world will be my home.
Conrad Kain, Z, Conrad Kain
- Real Wanderlust means picking up the electricity of Mother Earth through your body and in natural time without the distorting effects of highspeed travel.
Ben Donald Springtime For Germany
- Wanderlust means having an urge to travel, explore, and see what this world has to offer
Tanis Gray, Wanderlust
- Though my journey’s aimless and every path is nameless, when wanderlust is in my heart, follow it I must, endless wanderlust.
Gene Lees, portrait of Johnny
Follow Your Heart
- My wanderlust hovers, repressed, under the surface, while I both desire and fear its potential consequences.
Elisabeth Eaves, Wanderlust
- Wanderlust is about journeys that never end because you want to know more and more about this world.
Krishan Pandey, The Night I Fell for Life
- The wanderlust is part of your genes, your very soul.
CJ Moseley, The Paradox War Omnibus
- We cannot talk about Wanderlust without journeying into the most wild and powerful terrain: the heart.
Jeff Krasno, Sarah Herrington, Nicole Lindstrom, Wanderlust
Enjoy The Journey
- Wanderlust is simply curiosity to experience the strange and unfamiliar.
Brian Boniface, MA, Chris Cooper, Robyn Cooper, Worldwide Destinations
- But my stay is short, for the wanderlust Is calling me ever on.
Boys’ Life – Mar 1931
Live Life Quotes
- Wanderlust is the option by which his strong characters are repeatedly tempted; the choice is between home and the road.
F. H. Hinsley, Power and the Pursuit of Peace
- The Wanderlust is a fever which seizes the non-immune, mostly in youth, but may be in the blood, unquenched even in age.
Karl Pearson, The Life, Letters and Labours of Francis Galton
- Wanderlust is powerful. Horizons have a powerful pull: the tantalizing blue sweep of mountain ranges or the distant rim of the ocean tug at us, saying, “come see what i have to offer!”
Sara Covin Juengst, The Road Home
- I felt the urge to explore, to travel; a kind of a wanderlust was telling me that if I followed my heart and instincts, somewhere along the way I would find whatever it was I was looking for.
John Hawkins, One for the Road A Scouser’s Search for Truth and Freedom
- I had no worn footpaths through these forests, for my journeys through them would always follow the wanderlust of my free spirit.
Mary Summer Rain, Tao of Nature
Free Spirit Quotes
- Wanderlust is the process – the road to the destination – not the destination itself.
Eric Obenauf, Can You Hear Me Screaming?
Road Trip Quotes
- Wanderlust helps in self development of an individual by experiencing the unknown, confronting the unforeseen challenges, getting to know unfamiliar cultures, ways of life and behavior.
Saloni Sachdeva, Vishwas Kwatra, The Vagabonds of New World
- So my life as I knew it then was a combination a series of unpredictable events with a wanderlust passion for any adventure that might happen.
David J. Pilling, Tales Told Sometimes in Earnest 2nd Edition
- If you’re a free spirit, a troubadour, and wanderlust is your passion, then go ahead and discover new places and people.
Gaurav Sinha, Compassion Inc.
- Wanderlust is the desire to be on the road; to be moving; to be somewhere new; to leave all restraints behind.
James MacDonald, Come Home
More Quotes to Inspire