22 Fall Out of Love Quotes
Below is our collection of deep and meaningful Falling out of Love Quotes.Do you know what it feels like to fall out of love? Or maybe you know what it feels like when someone falls out of love with you? Yes… it hurts, doesn’t it?
Falling in love can seem so easy, and when suddenly those feelings start to slip away from you, you may start to feel out of control. Unfortunately, you can’t control your heart and what it is telling you.
To fall out of love and still be stuck in a relationship is tough, but you may need to start the journey of finding yourself again in order to open up your heart to love again. We hope these quotes inspire you to do so.
- Falling out of love is like watching a shooting star fizzle into the darkness.
Elizabeth Heller, Little Lessons of Love
Sad Love Quotes
- If falling in love is like climbing to the top of a hill, then falling out of love is like falling off.
Helena Lovendale, Sex, Love and the Dangers of Intimacy
- We do not go easily into the night of falling out of love-or more accurately-into the daylight.
Joyce P. Buckner, Making Real Love Happen: The New Era of Intimacy
- Being in love is like riding a roller coaster. We experience the great highs when in love and great lows when we fall out of love.
Natalie Klun, Taking the Sell out of Sales
- Falling in love is less of a process than falling out.
Michael French, Why Men Fall Out of Love: The Secrets They Don’t Tell
Short Love Quotes
- I think I’ve fallen out of love with you, and I hate myself for it… but there’s nothing I can do.
Ruth Gilligan, Can You See me?
- But sometimes falling out of love can hurt you so bad that it turns your heart cold.
Katherine Elam Simpson, Broken Beyond Recognition
- One of the harsh realities of life is that one can hardly plan when to fall in love with, and sometimes, falling out of love just happens for no reason at all this is definitely nobody’s fault.
Mark Cosmo, How to Get Your Ex Back
True Love Quotes
- Sometimes falling out of love – or discovering you were never really in it is the worst part of all.
Rebecca Flanders, Best of Friends
- Sometimes you fall in love, sometimes you fall out of love. That’s what life is. Without pain you can’t know pleasure and without the sad you can’t know happy. You can’t just not love because you’re afraid of being hurt.
Ariana N. Dickey, Treacherous Summits
- Whether it be the joy of being in love or the pain of falling out of love. Yet isn’t love sometimes bittersweet?
Esther Austin, Within Silence Wisdom Whispers
- Thus the falling out of love means really the falling out of a dream, the daydream of a better self.
Theodor Reik, Love and Lust
- Some people just fall out of love, and nothing you can do will bring them back.
James R. Shott, Pebbles, Kayla and Dana
- If you experience “falling in love,” you can be sure that you will experience “falling out of love”.
Paul Ferrini, Reflections of the Christ Mind
Love and Life
- Falling in and out of love can provide valuable pieces that can be used to better understand life’s puzzle.
Hank Flick Ph.D., The Unweddables Among Us
- To fall out of love with someone is when you just don’t feel the sparks anymore with that individual, you aren’t challenged with them daily to love harder and more intentionally, you just simply fall.
Allison Villines, I AM: “Redefine Who You Are
- When you are in love with yourself you cannot fall out of love with yourself; because if you did, how will you part from yourself?
Rohan and Mohan Perera, Another Day from the World of Ro and Mo
- But people fall out of love too, the same way people want different presents the next time Christmas rolls around.
Akemi Dawn Bowman, Summer Bird Blue
- You made me fall out of love, why should I go back and suffer!?
Qingjie Luoshan, My Billionaire Husband Is Naive
- In reality, you can only “fall out of love” with yourself. Closing your heart to someone else is a reflection in the mirror showing that you are closing your heart to yourself.
Joyce Vissell, The Heart’s Wisdom: A Practical Guide to Growing Through Love
- Unfortunately, we seldom learn the great lesson in all this, because as soon as we fall out of love with our beloved, we fall out of love with everyone and everything else, including ourselves.
- I could see my life as a twisting path from childhood to adolescence to adulthood. I wondered how I fell in love, how I fell out of it, and if I could ever fall in love again.
Joe Beam, Your Love Path
More Quotes to Inspire