Better Days Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of better days quotes! Are you sitting in front of your computer screen or smart device, wondering what bad choices you have made to get into this position? Well, we have all been there. So you’re having a hard time at the moment, and things don’t look like they will get any better soon. I get that; honestly, I do.
Let me tell you that these hard times are not here to stick around. It may feel like it, but remember that rain always pours before the rainbow, and we have to push through these tough times to come out the other side more robust and more defined as individuals; life is never going to be easy, but making the most of it is what’s important.
These tough times are reminders to cherish the better days when they arrive. Who knows, maybe tomorrow is going to be the best day of your life!
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Better days are coming; I just have to hold on and wait for the good times to rock in!
Franklon Rashaude Voss, The Days of Tragedy
Good Vibes Quotes
- Bad days always promise a better day tomorrow.
- Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead.
Barack Obama Quotes
- To such we say, Live hopefully for better days ahead
William Whitty Hall, Fun Better Than Physic
- There are better days ahead! God wants to bring you through, to bring you out even better, and to restore everything you have lost, plus give you more!
- Better days will come you just have to believe and see.
Believe in Yourself
- Look forward to the better days left of your life, not the painful past. Only view the past as a reminder, yet choose not to dwell on it.Ernest Allen, A Sober Society
- There will be better days ahead for us. While God did not promise us all great and cheerful times, He does promise that we will have better days with Him in the future.Carlesha Tamia Herndon, An Ever-Present God
- There is no stimulant so potent as the presumption of better days ahead.
Harold Gildston, Phyllis Gildston, And the Lord Shall Raise an Ensign
- I see the sunshine in my eyes and the better days ahead of me! I want the good times to come in!
Franklon Rashaude Voss
- They always believe there will be better days ahead, but first, you have to embrace and ride out the dark storms.
Joan Zodianz, You Are More Than Just Your Sun Sign
- With love in our hearts, it inspires us to live and hope for better days ahead.
L.S. Manuel, Life is too short
- There are better days ahead of you tomorrow, if you don’t give up today
- There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
- Go your way with God, brother, and see better days.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life goes on and it will be better tomorrow.
- Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.
- Every morning when I open my curtains for that first look at the day, no matter what the day looks like—raining, foggy, overcast, sunny—my heart swells with gratitude. I get another chance. In the best of times and worst of times, I know for sure, this life is a gift.
- Today’s winners tend to be tomorrow’s losers.
- Good action today will produce good living tomorrow.
- Don’t look! Leap! If you fail, so what? Life is an experiment, find out what doesn’t work and you’ll have narrowed the search for what does work. Your greatest gift is your ability to choose and to create your own destiny so why accept limitations placed on you by a label or job classification or an employee assessment form?
- How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.
- During difficult times, never give up hope for better days.
Halim Ozkaptan, Ph.D., Overcoming Life’s Struggles For Success and Happiness
Giving Up Quotes
- Better Days are on the way, and Better Days are here to stay.
Craig Lewis, Better Days
- There is always some rain before the rainbow, and sometimes we have to face some cloudy days, but the sun will shine again.
Trecia Powell, Reflections Of Me
- Perhaps I’ve seen the worse and better days are on the way!
Robert S. Swiatek, Don’t Bet on It
- Life is full of ups and downs just like an ocean; sometimes it would be rough and sometimes it would be calm.
Nandene Srinivasan, Nooks & Crannies of Our Heart
- Better days always follow the truly bad ones.
Thomas R. Hargrove, Long March to Freedom
Motivational Quotes About Life
- “There are better days ahead for you. You’ll make it.
Bob Merritt, 7 Simple Choices for a Better Tomorrow
- Honor the past, savor today, light the way for a better tomorrow.
Janelle T. Frese, George Russell Barber, O Chaplain!
- Our best days have yet to be lived
- Today may be bad, but tomorrow everything will be so much better.
Markus Zimmermeier, Green Rules!
- There will come a day when it will be our turn. Be patient.
Charlie Valentine, Better Days Ahead
- Not every day is going to be a good one. Tragedies happen. People get ill, break up, lose their jobs. The importance of our positive routines cannot be overestimated in getting us through a rocky patch.
- Is Fearr Lúbadh Ná Briseadh = It Is Better To Bend Than To Break
- Better days are on the horizon if you’ll just hold on to hope and keep believing
Del Duduit, Michelle Medlock Adams, Heart of a Hoosier
- Do not worry, do not fret, everything is going to be alright. Just hold to truth and your better days are on the way, your best days.
Rev. James Allen, The Contender Vol. 51 No. 1
- Every situation in life is temporary, So when life is good make sure you enjoy it fully and when reverse is there then remember that it will not last forever and better days are on the way
RAVINDER KAUR, LIVE LIFE AS YOUR LAST INNING
Life Is Good
- When you are feeling blue, flip through it, and remind yourself that better days are just around the corner.
L. Michelle Baker, Writing in the Environmental Sciences
Quotes To Live By
- Tomorrow, well….. Tomorrow is hope. Hope for a better life than you are living today. So don’t worry about your problems. Don’t worry about your short comings. You just focus on tomorrow.
Alex K. Warren, Wisdom & Vision
- We should always remember – good days always come and bad days always go.
ANURAG S PANDEY, Good, Evil & Supernatural
- Endure the bad days, live for the good days and wait for the best days. The best is yet to come…your happiest day hasn’t happened yet but it will.
David Montgomery, Thoughts on the Abundant Life
- You have the legacy of the memories of yesterday, the blessings and joys of today, and the promise of better days tomorrow.
Phyllis Mcelwain, Facing Tomorrow
- Better days are not tomorrow or the distant future where you are retired and finally freed from most of the responsibilities of life. The little deeds we do now as well as the perspective we have towards life can make a big difference between a happy man and a miserable, most unfortunate person in history. Better days are here.
Clive Einstein, The Little Book of Better Days
- We may have experienced some bad days, but they only paid a visit to remind us to appreciate the good days ahead.
Teresha A Sutton, “You Still Roc”
- The good, new days are today, and better days are coming tomorrow. Our greatest songs are still unsung.
Progressive Farmer – Volume 113
- Some of your best days are here. Right here, right now.
Janet Frongillo, Mommy Mixology
- Your best days are here, your future is your present, relax and enjoy it!
United States. Veterans Administration, Personnel Information Bulletin
- You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your your life is happening today, right now—not tomorrow, not five years from now. The magic is in this moment.
Cassandra Bodzak, Eat With Intention
- Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can’t improve your current life. These are not the best days of your life. Your best days are the days you choose.
Ankit Shukla, Don’t Live the Good Life; Live the Better Life
- I do the very best i can to look upon life with optimism and hope and looking forward to a better day.
- There are more glorious days ahead, this should be your joy for today.
Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great
Better Days Quotes
Famous Quotes About Better Days
Feel Good Quotes For Better Days Ahead
Hold Out For The Better Days Quotes
Better Days Are Right Now Quotes
More Quotes to Inspire