Top Ten Motivational Quotes
Here are our top ten motivational quotes. They are so many
excellent motivation quotes
it was difficult which to choose.
We hope they motivate you to be all that you can be.
1. Change your thoughts from, "what's in it for me?" to "how can I help?" - this is one of the keys to success.
2. Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many you brought with you.
3. Determination and perseverance move the world; thinking that others will do it for you is a sure way to fail.
4. Problems tend to growl at us like cowardly dogs. If we face them and challenge them, they back away. If we run from them, they run after us, snapping our heels.
5. Learn to be flexible; it makes the curves in your life path much easier to maneuver.
6. Over the years I have discovered that ideas come through an intense desire for them; continually desiring, the mind becomes a watchtower on the lookout for incidents that may excite the imagination.
7. An oak and a reed were arguing about their strength.
When a strong wind came up, the reed avoided being uprooted by
bending and leaning with the gusts of wind. But the oak stood firm and was torn up by the roots.
8. What's important is how frequently you're happy, not how intensely. Those peaks of happiness - getting swept off your feet, scaling a mountain top, winning a bundle in Las Vegas - are nice, but happiness comes down to being quietly content most of the time.
Dr. Joyce Brothers
9. We become what we expect to become. Greatness can be achieved only if we expect it from ourselves and from others!
10. The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.
Top Ten Quotes To Inspire and Motivate
Words of Wisdom |
Quotes by Topic |
Inspirational Quotes |
Quote of the Day |
Famous Quotes |
Contact Us |
About Us |