Top Ten Quotes about Confidence
Be encouraged by these top ten quotes about confidence. There are many quotes on the topic of confidence but the quotes below are ones that we feel discuss it well.
When you are confident it can make a big difference in your life. Your attitude is positive about your abilities. You demonstrate a belief in yourself and are not timid to try new things.
Be inspired by these quotes to believe in yourself!
- “Confidence is contagious and so is lack of confidence.”
- “True confidence is not reliant on the opinions of others and instead it comes from an inner knowing that you are able to handle things in your life in a calm and relaxed way that will lead to the successful results you want.”
Ben Samson, Confidence Boosting Secrets
- “Action breeds confidence and courage.”
- “If you want confidence, then understand how much you matter to God. If God loves you, who cares what anybody else thinks?”
- “Confidence energises while fear disempowers. Self-belief strengthens while fear weakens.”
Eugene C. Onyibo, Working Years will soon be Over
- “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.”
Rosalynn Smith Carter
- “Real confidence is trusting that being wonderfully and imperfectly whole is plenty.”
Steve Errey, The Code: For a Sweet and Beautiful Life
- “Confidence is half of victory.”
- “True confidence will lead to greater success, but only because a confident person is someone who gives, not takes. Truly confident people do not need to prove anything.”
Beau Norton, Extreme Confidence
- “Something that many people never realize is that confidence is, in fact, a skill.”Jonny Bell, Sports Psychology
More Top Ten Quotes to encourage and inspire
Having confidence in yourself allows you to achieve things that perhaps at one point in your life you did not think was possible. Your self worth and your self esteem all contribute to the level of confidence you have.
If you find yourself thinking you are not able to do a certain thing, work on your confidence. What is it that is holding you back? When you answer that question you can then focus on developing the skills or practicing in areas where you feel you have a shortfall. Any idea is to ask someone who is a supporter or encourager to help you develop the areas you need to develop.
Build your confidence and you build a happy, successful life!