19 Soul Sister Quotes
Here is our collection of relatable soul sister quotes that we hope you enjoy reading and sharing with that special friend.
A soul sister is a once-in-a-lifetime friend who we often feel like we are ‘destined to meet. They understand us sometimes more than we understand ourselves and are always there to give us sound advice. When we meet this special person it will feel like ‘de Ja Vu’ or that we have known this person for a lifetime.
If you have found your soul sister then consider yourself lucky because when two strong souls collide you will be a force to be reckoned with.So hold on to them tight and let nothing come between you because this woman will be the light that guides you!
Published by Rosa Dixon
- This is probably the simplest thing my soul sister gave me— self-love.
Shane Manilal, Crash Landing: Born again for?
- A soul sister keeps her eye on what really matters, even when we may not be centered on that ourselves.
Pythia Peay, Soul Sisters
- Ever since I can remember, I always dreamed of a soul sister—someone I could tell all my secrets to and know that I would never be judged in a negative way.
Barbara Klein, Alone in the Mirror
- I had a friend once who was my soul sister. Our spirits recognized each other when we met. I felt as though I had known her before—a feeling of déjà vu upon our meeting.
Dorothy Thompson, Romancing the Soul
- A soul sister means to me somebody who may not have the same experience but has the same feelings. It is someone without judgment.
Her Soul Sister, Susan Freire-Korn, Soul Sisters, Come on to My House
- Soul sister who has encouraged me to trust my authentic Self, laugh at life’s absurdities, and throw out an ugly suit!
Bette J. Freedson, Soul Mothers’ Wisdom
- I want you to know, Soul Sister that your God has not forgotten you. He knows where you are.
Debbie Prater, Soul Sisters
- I appreciate very much your caring about me, and know that nothing you say could ever offend me, as you are my soul sister.
Lam Jia Hui, Only the Soul Knows
- A soul sister is a woman friend and she keeps her eye on what really matters, even when you do not. She is loyal to your innermost essence, your deepest heart’s desire.
Yukia ‘Atika, Passage to Luminae
- In such crisis our best friends, soul sister or brother who are appointed by God as guardian angels in our life, take charge to guide us.
Shashi Dip, Waves Within
- As a soul sister I feel we can pretty much tell each other anything and it is okay.
Charles RedCloud and Averella Gerren, HEAD AND HEART
- We may not be related, but you are my soul sister. You are all the family I need. You are just you and I love you for that. You are just you and I appreciate that. You are my soul sister forever.
Katie Rose, The Power of My Words
- Soul sisters are often revealed during the pursuit of one’s own mission of self-discovery when the two separate paths collide, and then they stick.
Jennifer Blair, The True You Reimagined
- You are truly my beautiful soul sister and I love you.
D Holland, Poetic Colorations
- The women who find their soul sisters are the lucky ones.
Heather Hays, Surviving Suicide
- Your soul sisters are the friends who really get you, deep down. There’s no pretending, no hiding, no comparing, and no competition—just pure, genuine love and joy.
Melissa Ambrosini, Mastering Your Mean Girl
- My soul sisters are my lifeblood.
Audrey Carlan, Fate
- Soul sisters are an integral part of a woman’s life. They keep our sanity in check and add a different dimension of love in our lives that would otherwise be missing.
Tala Scott, Heaven on Earth Begins
- You are a sister of the heart. I’m so grateful for you. They always say that the teacher appears when you are ready. Thank you for your love and wisdom.
Lisa Marie Selow, A Rebel Chick Mystic’s Guide
More Quotes to Inspire