20 Gym Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of Gym Quotes. Feeling like you need some motivation to get to the Gym? Remember that gyms these days aren’t the sweaty, male-dominated places they were in the 1990s. Gyms have introductory classes and training on how to use all the machines. They’re friendly places, so no matter how long it’s been, make sure you stay positive about going to the gym. It’s going to be GREAT for your mental health as well as your physical health. They call it the ‘runners’ high’ – when you get that post-workout ‘glow’ and feel naturally great. Meeting a friend is also a great way to reinforce a new gym routine! Remember that no one ever regretted going to the gym. It’s a great mantra if you’re wondering whether or not to go. As Nike says – Just do it!
So enjoy these Gym Quotes; I hope they help keep you motivated and inspired to hit the gym more often. You deserve it!
- I personally choose the places with heavy wheels and cables and machines, heavy-duty stuff that looks like torture equipment. That kind of gym gives me the incentive to do a serious workout.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Arnold
Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
- You know that in order to feel good about yourself and work toward your goal, you should hit the gym.
Barbara Sorrelson, 45 Reasons It Sucks to be Fat
- Get to the gym regularly; that’s your focus. You are consistently working towards your goal, therefore… You are attracting your success through what you do.
Glyn Jenkins, Strive to be… Fit & Toned Forever!
- It’s time to hit the gym. Grab a bottle of water, and prepare to sweat!
Frank Sepe, The Truth
- Pick the right place. Unless you’re independently wealthy, laying out the cash to join a gym will, theoretically, motivate you to show up.
Brian Paul Kaufman, Sid Kirchheimer, The Editors of Men’s Health Books, Stronger Faster
- What is going to motivate you to continue going to the gym? What’s going to keep you motivated when it’s time to eat right and correct your diet?
I’m Core Fit
- Late in the afternoon, when the mind is fatigued and waning in cognitive function, could be the better time to hit the gym.
Dan S. Kennedy, No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs
- If you are aiming to trim down and you have the time to hit the gym twice per day, by all means, go for it. That may be the perfect way to burn fat and build muscle for some people.
Daniel J. Shamy, The Layperson’s Guide to Exercise, Diet and Supplements
Weight Loss Quotes
- Waking up on a summer day to go to the gym to basically hurt oneself is tough, but going to the gym when it’s fourteen degrees out takes serious motivation or insanity!
Beth Bratkovic, Leadership & Rock & Roll
- I could say I go to the gym to keep fit, reduce stress, become stronger, and stay flexible and agile—and I would not be lying. But these reasons constitute only part of my motivation; it is only part of what gets me out of bed before 6 a.m.
Jo Malin, My Life at the Gym
- When people are bored with their routine, they lose motivation and train with less passion. It is human nature.
Rob Price, The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Field Hockey
- Ontop of monitoring your progress in the gym, record keeping provides you with the motivation to continue working harder and harder. You will be able to see on paper how you have progressed over time, which will inspire you to train harder. When people have hard evidence that they are actually making gains in the gym, it motivates them to continue making more gains.
Rob Price , The Ultimate Guide to Weight Training for Cycling
Motivational Quotes About Life
- Motivation is vulnerable to many negative influences. Getting yourself to the gym twice a week on a regular basis, when you have never regularly been involved in exercise before, should feel like progress and success.
Joyce D. Nash, Lose Weight, Live Healthy
- Don’t worry; you’ll eventually find time to hit the gym, bike, play video games, and do whatever you did before baby came. Now you’ll do it with a trail of spit up down the back of your shirt.
Dan Consiglio, The New Dad from A to Z
- Planning your schedule is important so you can leave work in time to get to the gym.
Rael Kalley, Life Sinks or Soars – the Choice Is Yours
Motivational Quotes For Work
- I am not a gym junkie. I don’t mind the gym but I don’t long to be there. The gym itself is not my lifestyle choice but everyone is different. Lots of people need the social stimulus or the competition of having other people around to motivate them.
Dennis Wall, Playlife
- Think ahead of what you would like, and let it motivate you. Look at the gym as a place to widen your network of friends, as well as to make contacts with people who could help you professionally.
- Joining a gym is for many a big commitment. Some people think, ” Oh, I’ll never go, it will be a waste of money.” However when you see the monthly gym fees you will be paying, well that may very well motivate you to get yourself in gear!
Marie Miczak, The Secret of Staying Young
- It also helps to ask others around you to motivate you, in the same way that going to the gym is easier when others are meeting you there. If possible, get your friends and family to be your coaches and personal trainers.
David K. Wolpert, Scoliosis Surgery
Family and Friends
- Sometimes we have to change what is inside our heads to motivate us to reach our goals.
More Quotes to Inspire