28 Hard Work Quotes
Here is our collection of hard work quotes to show you that hard work always pays off.
Hard work is the key ingredient to being successful. The more we put in, the more we get out. If we spend the day working as hard as we can to our full potential, then when it gets to the end of the day we can sit back and relax knowing that we have given it our best. For some of us, hard work is ingrained in our DNA and for others, hard work is a bit more of a struggle, but rest assured positive results will come from the hard work that we persist with!
Nothing in life is handed to us on a plate, (unless we get super lucky and win the lottery). We cannot expect to be successful by sitting on our backsides or getting out of bed late. If you want to work hard and reach your goals you first need to embrace the day. Work hard by becoming a multitasking genius and you will reap the rewards! The reward.. by the way.. is success which in turn breeds happiness!
So if you’re looking for a little motivation we hope these quotes give you the inspiration you are looking for. Feel free to share these work hard quotes to inspire others to put in 100%!
- Without hard work nothing can be achieved in this world. Great men of the world rose to fame and fortune by dint of strenuous labour and perseverance.
Dev Raj Aggarwal, Write Well Book of Essays, Letters and Stories
- Hard work pays off in the long run — there are no shortcuts to success.
Ralph Vernacchia, Inner Strength
- Hard work makes a person feel worthwhile.
Morgan V. Lewis, Elchanan Cohn, David N. Hughes, Recruiting, Placing, and Retaining the Hard-to-employ
- By working hard a person can overcome every obstacle that life presents.
Rogene A. Buchholz, Beliefs about Work
- Nothing comes without hard work, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Patricia Dent Carr, Until Glory Is Girded about Thy Soul!
Motivational Quotes for Work
- What matters is not hard work, but effective work.
Michael Rose, Re-working the Work Ethic
- Hard work is deep thought, hard work is putting on paper what is in one’s mind, hard work is weighing advantages and disadvantages to make decisions.
Karel Montor, Naval Leadership
- Have faith in yourself and work hard to reach your goals.
SAAKE SRINIVASULU, 12200 PROVERBS FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING
- Hard work is a God-given privilege to contribute, to be part of a solution – not add to a problem.
Mary Ann Froehlich, What’s a Smart Woman Like You Doing in a Place Like This?
- When you work hard great, When you work smart great but when you put these two together… That’s when the real success happens.
- Hard work is honorable. It gives a man or woman respect for themselves and others.
Boyd Bailey, Infusion
- Hard work is necessary if you are to enjoy the glamorous benefits.
- Every day that you work hard, you are doing good deeds.
Derek de la Peña, Scripture and Sport Psychology
Make a Difference
- Positivity and hard work will achieve anything and everything.
Fuad Omar, Bollywood
- It has been said that luck is a combination of hard work meeting opportunities.
Matt Roloff, Roloff Family, Tracy Sumner, Matt Roloff, Roloff Family, Tracy Sumner
- Hard work and perseverance are two powerful qualities that will always bring positive results.
Robbie Mbali, Mountains to Climb
- People that work hard don’t sit around and wait for things to happen, they go out and make it happen.
Marques Ogden, The Success Cycle
- The secret to success is hard work and a can-do attitude.
USBE/HE Professional – Winter 1992
- Confidence is our reward for all the hard work that we do.
Kara Leverte Farley, Sheila M. Curry, Get Motivated!
- There is a reason why there are winners and losers: the latter didn’t give it their all, that extra bit of effort. … a great theory to live by, when you show the universe you’re giving it your all, the universe will respond and reward your hard work.
Sean Purdy, Top Tips a Guide for Life
- Hard work is a journey and success is no destination, hence hard work cannot follow success, it is success which follows hard work, but ultimately both are journeys and not destinations.
Dr. Shree Raman Dubey, Dawn to Dusk: An Essay on Humanity
- Think big, set goals, work hard, and reach for the stars.
Susie Castillo, Confidence is Queen
- Work hard to overcome your weaknesses, work ‘smart’ to develop your strengths.
M.N. Raju, Two Billion Heartbeats
Strength and Courage
- Be willing to work hard to reach your goals, without discouraging yourself by overreaching.
Dianne S. Rankin, Kellie A. Shumack, The Administrative Professional
- If you’re motivated, you’ll work hard at whatever you want to do.
John Stefanchik, The Stefanchik Method
- It’s not wrong to work hard; just work hard at the right things.
Tim Smith, Guy Stuff
- Hard work will always be necessary. Hard work means that each person assumes a task within an undertaking with the heroic mettle and spirit of fearing no difficulties or sacrifice.
British Broadcasting Corporation, Summary of World Broadcasts
- Goals are more specific than a plan, a plan is more specific than a dream, and hard work is the most specific of the tools.
Trung Nguyen, Naturalopy
More Quotes to Inspire