20 Road Trip Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of Road Trip Quotes.
Road trips are an amazing way to experience a country for all it has to offer. With nothing but the road ahead they can be a fantastic way to unwind and leave your fears and worries back at home. I know personally that driving around a dodgey mountain pass can really enthuse you with a long lost life that you may of forgotten you even had!
So hit the road and make sure to take our collection of quotes with you.
- After my life is over, the stories of these road trips will live on through my family and friends. Some of these stories will have them laughing until they cry and some of the stories will just leave them crying.
Troy Amdahl, Dave Braun, Oola
- The time will come soon enough when you’ll have children, and road trips will mean answering the question “Are we there yet?” every two minutes.
Sharon B Siepel, Essential Survival Guide to Living on Your Own
- The wife who doesn’t question her husband about what he does on the road trips will keep her husband for a lifetime.
Herb Michelson, Sportin’ Ladies
- Road trips give you a chance to see small towns at their best.
Susan Brooks, Serves You Right!
Life is Beautiful
- I know for me, there’s nothing like a road trip to bring about fresh ideas of inspiration.
Matt Keller, The Up the Middle Church
- Road trips are one of those things most people either love…or hate.
Bob Karcher, Susan Karcher, Who Are the Joneses Anyway?
Life and Love Quotes
- All in all, road trips are a lifetime experience, whether it’s your family or your friends.
RAHUL RAMBHATLA, Coffee with Rahul
- Road trips are the most amazing trips which you can ever have. They make even the most boring trips, the most memorable ones.
Shubhavi Malhotra, Complication of Abstract Thoughts
- Road trips are about cruising the byways and steering clear of the busy highways. They’re about finding the roads less traveled—taking the time to explore the interesting, the unique, or the just plain strange.
Mary R. Snyder, God, Grace, and Girlfriends
- Road trips are the one part of the game which has not changed.
Cincinnati Magazine, Vol. 9, No. 10
- Road trips are great and frustrating. There are no quick fixes on a road trip.
Matthew Hansen, An Undoing
- Road trips are a great way to get to know others, and a great opportunity for them to get to know you in short period of time.
Kaz Nagai, Introduction to the Real World
- Ah, a moment to breathe; road trips are always peaceful, especially when there are no children onboard.
- Road trips are fun! Especially, when you go with people you like and enjoy.
Kim Harris, A Few Choice Words
- Nothing like a road trip with the girls—a good gabfest.
Elizabeth Highland, The Chronicles of Elizabeth Highland
Words of Encouragement for Women
- Nothing like a road trip to get a man’s mind off things.
Cat Johnson, Three Weeks With A Bull Rider
Words of Encouragement For Men
- There’s nothing like a road trip to encourage a little family bonding, so grab the kids, your camera, a cooler, and hit the open road for a journey through some of America’s most spectacular surroundings.
Travel & Leisure
- Dotted with green forests & views of the valleys, your road trips will transform into memories of a lifetime along with your Friends.
AtharavRaj Yadav, Madhya Pradesh At a Glance
- Like everything else in your basketball program, your road trips will be only as successful as the care you take in planning them.
Morgan Wootten, Joe Wootten, Coaching Basketball Successfully
- I believe that at one time or another, our road trips will bring us to such intersections, where we must choose.
Kathleen Graviano, The Road Trip
More Quotes to Inspire