21 Hello Quotes
Let these hello quotes add a positive thought to your day and remind you that taking the time to say “Hello” makes a difference in the lives of others!
Saying helllo is a common practice when we meet people. It is a common response when we answer the phone.
It is a greeting to acknowledge a person. Some people use the short form of “hi” or “howdy” or when people enter their home they may say, “welcome” rather than hello. The french word for hello is “Bonjour”.
However, you say hello, may you do it with a smile!
- Two of the greatest predictors of success are the ability to say hello and the ability to say goodbye. Robert J. Braathe
- A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello. A time to bid farewell and a time to look forward. A time to let go and a time to learn new things, that is what happens when the New Year rings in. Catherine Pulsifer
New Year Quotes
- “I’m retired – goodbye tension, hello pension! Author Unknown
Best Retirement Quotes and Sayings and Wishes
- A potential friend is only a ‘Hello’ away. Paul Liebau
- Every morning a co-worker would greet me with, “Hello Sunshine”, it always started my day on a positive note! Catherine Pulsifer
- A hello sends a message of welcome of acknowledgment and of worth. To ignore someone is to say to them that they are not worthy of your attention. Make it a point to say hello, warmly, and with a smile. Catherine Pulsifer, Pass It On
- I want to be your favorite hello and hardest goodbye. Author Unknown
Cute Love Quotes
- Part of our human qualities also means to value those we meet everyday including just a simple hello, or paying attention to them by really listening to what they are saying not just waiting for a chance to bolt. Byron Pulsifer, Do You Have A Parachute
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. Paulo Coehlo
- You can’t change the world in a day but you can help everyone you come in contact with have a little bit of a brighter day if you say hi with a smile. Raymona Brown, 80 ways to Love Being You
Change The World
- Begin to take the initiative when you want to meet someone new. Be the one who steps forward first. Simply say hello and begin a conversation. Susan C. Young
- It’s hard to say goodbye, to those we become fond of.
And even more difficult, to say hello to those we don’t love.
Julie Hebert, One Of Life’s Challenges
Poems about Life
- The only two words you should ever say to a mirror are “Hello, Beautiful.” Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons
- You can attract positives by being positive just by simply smiling and saying hello to everyone at work. Byron Pulsifer, How To Attract Positive Energy
Positive Quotes for Work
- I always greet our employees with a warm ‘Hi! How are you?’ Mary Kay
- In a daily life, reach out to others with sacred act of saying hello, a smile, word of encouragement. Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!
Words of Encouragement
- Your arrival at work should include a warm smile and a bright hello to everyone you meet. Byron Pulsifer, Are There Keys To A Happy Life
Motivational Quotes for Work
- Saying hello doesn’t have an ROI. It’s about building relationships. Gary Vaynerchuk
- A website is a window through which your business says hello to the world. Amit Kalantri
- It only takes a minute to say “Hello”, but it can make a big difference in someones day! Kate Summers
Make A Difference
- The word “hello” is said differently in different languages, but a universal hello understood in all languages is a “smile”! Theodore W. Higginsworth
Good Morning Images with Quotes
More Quotes to encourage and inspire