25 Moon Quotes
Take a look through our collection of moon quotes to open your mind and heart to the beauty of the night sky.
The moon is more than it seems. It is majestic and it’s magical. It governs the oceans and controls our moods. They say when it’s a new moon, it’s time to be more calm and reflective. When it’s full, it can bring all of your emotions to the surface…
When you stare at that big, bright, and full moon, the universe feels so much bigger, and your perspective changes. It opens your mind to more than the eye can see and your heart to the beauty that’s all around you.
If you shoot for the stars, then at least you will get to the moon!
Rabbi Yitz Wyne, Life Is Great!
- The moon’s so bright, it puts out almost all the stars in the sky.
Shannon McKenna, Return To Me
- Her beauty shines like the moon’s light on the ocean.
M.R. Champagne, The Pink Ribbon
- The beautiful moonlight does not really change anything; it only seems to change the world; it is an illusion.
Lafcadio Hearn, Interpretations of literature
Change the World
- Earth’s moon is a wonderful place. It has mountains and valleys. It has big holes called craters. There is even a little bit of water on the moon.
William B. Rice, Moons
- Man is sinking, man needs to start thinking, start linking your signs and appreciate the Moon’s beautiful mind
Evelyn L. Eubanks, Rain
- The moon hangs in the sky, and becomes as much like the sun as it can, by reflecting the light which the sun gives it, and this makes the moon beautiful.
Richard Newton,Nature’s Wonders
He had seen countless moons that looked just the same as this one, but none of them were quite so beautiful.
Scott Nagele, Wasted Moons: Man Versus 1997
- Sure was a beautiful moon last night. Beautiful moons make for special nights.
Verna Clay, Dream Kisses
- Unlike the sun’s rays, which burn the earth, the moon soothes with her gentle radiance.
Lillian Too, The Book of Golden Wisdom
- There was a beautiful moon and everybody said it was a pity to have it wasted.
Henry Frost, The Wagner Story Book
- Moonbeams danced on the water. Waves crashed onto the shore, and a full moon hung above us.
Mary A Kassian, Susan Hunt, Becoming God’s True Woman
Count Your Blessings
- People have started coming out of their homes to celebrate the moon’s appearance.
Ahmed Fagih, 5 Novels
The moon had emerged from behind the clouds, throwing its light upon the giant, leafless trees.
Georgia Byng, Molly Moon’s Incredible Book of Hypnotism
- The stars are moving towards that moon. How beautiful it is and how much it glows!
Vishnuvarthanan Moorthy, The Elevator Dreams
- I saw the stars twinkling and flickering, and the moon was full with a dim glow to it. Together their lights shined out of the darkness of Heaven onto a dark world.
Everett Pringle, Fifteen Analogies of Love
- The moon was high in the sky,Oh it is so beautiful.
Dante Fabiello, Tell Me A Story
- We’ve all seen how beautiful the moon is on a clear night, when all is quiet and peaceful. It seems to invite thoughts to wander off into a land of deep imagination
Mae Archilla , Words and Seeds
- I have seen your face within the moons shadowy embrace, and yet, I still wake, and walkamong the shadows, searching, hunting, longing for acceptance of your love, only to once again flee the on coming sunrise.
Steve Poore – Within the Realms of Light and Dark by Poison
Ocean’s smooth and the moon’s out there shining beautiful on it . . . Beautiful night!
Sylvia Fraley ,Only a Fortune Cookie?
- The Moon is in truth the home of lofty spiritual Beings whose task once was to inspire earthly humanity with the primeval wisdom.
Rudolf Steiner, Karmic Relationships
- O thou who art the sole refuge of the universe, may the moon of thy kindness be as the full moon of my inspiration
Hester Marjorie Lambert, Jnaneshvari
- Optimism and hope are a wellspring of energy to keep the flame within the heart of humankind; they conjure up a spirit of positive expectations and an unwillingness to yield that at one time led us out of the jungle – and to the moon.
Jason A. Merchey, Building a Life of Value
- Last night’s full moon is entering the trench of daylight. Peace holds here, with no wars to fund or rigged elections to contest.
Tanure Ojaide, The Beauty I Have Seen
Set your intentions with Luna, awaken your intuition and discover the potential that comes with living by the moon’s mystic cycles.
Tamara Driessen, Luna
More Quotes to Inspire