25 Secret Quotes
Here is our collection of relatable and wise Secrets Quotes that we hope you enjoy reading and sharing with others.
Have you ever kept a secret? I’m sure that you have as you are only human and it is in our protective nature to keep secrets from others. Whether they be secrets about ourselves or someone we know, big or small they are secrets all the same. Now. There is a difference between keeping secrets about ourselves private from others and being deceitful with secret-keeping. Generally, we each know the difference within ourselves and should know when to be honest with others. Some secrets will tear relationships apart, and other secrets will protect the feelings of the ones that we love, so it’s finding that balance and knowing what’s right and wrong.
- Hidden in each of us is a secret person, often unknown even to ourselves.
Dr. Jean Wolf, Billy Love’s Secret Crusaders
- You can keep your sin a secret from people, but you can’t keep a secret from God.
Madelyn Sanders, Darkness at Cottonwood Hall
- There are some secrets we think we’re keeping, but those secrets are actually keeping us.
Frank Warren, Secret Keeping: Overcoming Hidden Habits and Addictions
- As soon as I say “I have a secret,” the secret of the secret has been divulged.
Justin Mandela Roberts, Sanctum Sanctorum: On the One Whose Name Is Holy
- Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead.
Alexander smith, Phillips’ Treasury of Humorous Quotations
- We seek privacy not secrecy.
The Golden Rule – Volumes 6-7
- Friendships are cemented by frank confidences and secrets and promises not to tell.
Granville Stanley Hall, Carl Allanmore Murchison, Journal of Genetic Psychology
- When we learn a secret that someone we love has been keeping from us, our sense of reality is shaken. We begin to question our memories, our experiences, and our expectations.
Jane Isay, Secrets and Lies: Surviving the Truths That Change Our Lives
- Some things are best kept secret from some people forever.
Bernard Bangley, If I’m Forgiven, Why Do I Still Feel Guilty?
- Secrets die, but secrecy grows.
Paul Christopher Johnson, Secrets, Gossip, and Gods
- Discoveries, like secrets, are a most seductive emotion, but are completely useless if not shared with someone.
Tom Taylor, UNCONSCIOUS EFFORT
- The secret of the present is not imaginary, but real, while the secret of the future is imaginary and incomplete.
Sirshree Sirshree, The Five Supreme Secrets of Life
- The saddest of all secrets are the ones we cannot tell ourselves.They are the secrets which hide from us, which lure us, which repel us, which lurk in the darkness of our hearts and in the hollow of our souls.
James Hilliard, Sad Secrets
- Hearts are created as safes for keeping secrets. Intelligence is their lock; will-power is their key. No one can break into the safe and steal its valuables if the lock or key are not faulty.
Fethullah Gülen, Pearls of Wisdom
- There are not any big secrets and any little secrets . What gives our secrets their emotional value is the fact that they are ours and they affect us.
Paul Tournier, Secrets
- Just knowing a secret is powerful.
Mike Siver, What Role Did I Play: Life Skills for Discussion
- I have the strength, the will, and the faith; the strength to keep a secret, the will to act, the faith to succeed.
Louise Gagneur, A Nihilist Princess
Strength and Courage
- You can’t build a relationship on secrets.
Jill Shalvis, He’s So Fine: An enthralling and exciting romance!
- In other words, by keeping secrets or lying to your partner, you run the risk of losing their trust and putting your relationship in jeopardy.
Terry Gaspard, The Remarriage Manual
- Make sure you have the answers ready; your secrets will soon become common knowledge!
Photoplay Movies & Video
- People so inclined search into matters which men wish to keep secret.
Plutarch, Plutarch’s Lives
- Keeping secrets from a loved one is divisive.
Linda Hudson-Smith, Beyond Tomorrow
- Tough as it may be, it is possible to learn when to keep a secret and when to tell.
When To Keep A Secret And When To Tell
- In my opinion, secrets and lies go hand in hand.
Samantha Burke, Tara Osborne, Randall J. Cagle, Through My Eyesliving My Life Welcome to My World
- To believe in the preservation of secrets is to believe in illusion.
Susan S. McLaren, Finding the Tiger: A Coming of Age
More Quotes to Inspire