25 Warrior Quotes
When you think of a warrior – what is it that you visualize? A Japanese Samurai? An old English Knight in shining armor? A Tribal Chieftain in war paint?
Most of us never think that WE can be warriors too. Because what is a warrior, really? Someone who is brave, courageous & willing to do battle for a cause they believe in.
Might that be a mother? A teammate? A colleague? A political activist? You?
Whatever cause you’re fighting for, be inspired by these Warrior Quotes. Feel your blood course, your boldness swell & your confidence grow! Be ready to ‘fight the good fight’ – with a burning desire!
Published by: Ben Gillison
- The time of the Warrior is the time of learning discipline, a concentration of body, mind, and spirit.
Kim Rice Smith, Heart of a Warrior
- You were born with purpose. Let the warrior inside you free, let her speak, let her release the magic that has been dormant for so long. Its time.
R.S. Young, 1As the Lotus Rises
- Making a connection with the Warrior inside of you is a way of accessing energy and magic that can bring many positive changes into your life.
Kerr Cuhulain, Wiccan Warrior
- A suit of armor without the warrior inside is but a useless ornament.
Emile Joseph Dillon, The Inside Story of the Peace Conference
- When you listen to the warrior inside you face life with power and you flee from nothing yet conquer all things you focus on.
Efthymios Tzimas, The Weight Loss Handbook
- Awaken the warrior in you to fight for what you want or the fight will defeat the warrior inside you.
Nasreen Variyawa, Ignite the Champion Within and Inspire Others to Begin
- Some of the greatest warriors, sweat with fear before battle… The thing that seperates them from the rest of the pack is that they use their fear to stay alert, focused and to heighten their skills.
Shea Webb, Activate the Warrior Within
- There is a warrior in you but you need power to unleash the warrior in you.
Francis Agbo, Unleashed
- The truth is that our greatest test is a call to ignite the creed of the warrior inside of us to rise beyond our limits and climb higher in the never-ending limits of the God in heaven.
Eric Carbaugh, Warrior Up
- The warrior has greater strength but also greater flexibility.
Raul Villacis, The King’s Code
Strength and Courage Quotes
- A true warrior is guided by honesty, justice, and righteousness.
Bogumil Hausman, Deus Porta
- A true warrior knows and understands who they are and lives a life true to their vision and ideals.
S. McAley, Addiction
- A true warrior is selfless and gives of himself that others may realize their own potential.
Joseph J. Bailey, Lords of Light
- The Warrior most of all, knows -has knowledge- and transforms it into wisdom.
Tania Guerrera, Recapitulations
- A warrior must be able to be counted on at all times. He is not discouraged easily because he knows that what he is doing is of noble character.
Rick Willison, A Warrior’s Witness
- A true warrior knows how to draw peace and serenity in spite of his circumstances and point of vantage and knows to always be aware.
Fernan Vargas, Benjamin Pressley, Way of the Raven Warrior Scout Volume Three
- A true warrior does not force. A true warrior does not flee. A true warrior does not fail. A true warrior does not fight.
Kazuaki Tanahashi, Painting Peace
- A true warrior would never prey on weaker individuals or act as a bully. One who does such things is not a true warrior but an absolute coward.
Daidoji Yuzan, D. E. Tarver, The Code of the Warrior
- A warrior knows when it’s time to put down his sword.
Tina Thomas, Who Do You Think You Are?
- A Warrior knows when a battle is worth fighting. Don’t try to be brave when it is enough to be intelligent.
Sreechinth C, Alchemical Quotes of Paulo Coelho
- The warrior within us is that part of us which pursues triumph, which is strengthened by overcoming obstacles, which is challenged by competition, which dares to defy adversity because of conviction or belief.
Dick Morgan, Warrior Mind
- The warrior knows that the fighter who never failed is the fighter who never fought.
- The warrior never neglects his discipline or forgets it. His awareness and sensitivity are constantly extended. Even if a situation is very demanding or difficult, the warrior never gives up.
Chogyam Trungpa, Shambhala
- Honor demands that the warrior never uses his skills to dishonorable ends. With strength comes responsibility. With much knowledge and strength comes much responsibility.
Mark Edward Cody, The Warrior’s Journal
- The warrior owns defeat, and therefore defeat never owns the warrior.
Erwin Raphael McManus, The Way of the Warrior
More Quotes to Inspire