27 Remember Quotes
Take a look through our collection of remember quotes.
Remembering is a very important aspect in living a wholesome and succesfull life. Maybe you are remembering a person, an event or something good or bad that has happened to you in life, when you remember it could help shape the path ahead of you. So take time to remember, and make every moment of your precious life count.
Published by:Ben Gillison
- Too young to remember the good times, too old to forget the bad.
Ralph Caracciolo, My Book of Hope
- Remember: Success is often waiting on the other side of a self-imposed limitation.
Rich Fettke, Extreme Success
- Remember — tomorrow is a matter of choice. It’s up to you.
William L. Thrasher, Bill Thrasher, Jr, Tomorrow Is a Matter of Choice
- Remember the limitation of human beings, and remember your limitations. And whatsoever kind of love is possible, go into it. Don’t hanker for the impossible, otherwise you will miss even the possible.
Osho, Glory Of Freedom
- We live these moments to remember the moments that come after it.
D.E. Phoenix, Revelations of the Fallen
- We will remember you with fondness for as long forever is.
Yaw Boadu-Ayeboafoh, Daily Graphic
- We will remember you with gratitude today, and tomorrow, and all through the days to come.
James Taylor, Everyday Psalms
- Gone from our lives but alive in our hearts.
Ransford Tetteh, Daily Graphic
- Remember, your words make a difference.
Brenda Rene Headley, It’s All About the Heart
Making a Difference
- Let us remember the good times in our lives.
Michael A. Curtis, Notes from My Journey
- I will see them both one day and we will be together, but they have lots to do now. Tell them to remember me, but to remember me happy, not sad!
- We have come together today to remember those we have cared for and have lost.
Jann Aldredge-Clanton, Seeking Wisdom
- We do well to remember those who have sacrificed their lives for their country, for they remind us we are a people capable of great acts of bravery.
Bill Smith, Holidays and Holy Days
- Also, we want to remember those we have lost. There are some things that you can never forget.
Tom Morris, What Should I Do When Grief Strikes?
- I remember all the times we shared there together and that lifelong bond which was starting to be formed.
Steven James Fredrick Jr., A Memoir Of My Grandfather
- We remember moments of joy and pain, triumph and tragedy, hope and despair, anger and forgiveness.
Peter Storey, With God in the Crucible
- Remember that when your mind is full of “stuff,” you will never learn how to be at peace with yourself.
Douglas Casimiri , Christians Remember Your Past Lives Learn How
- Life is made of a collection of deeds that you do and remember tomorrow is a new day.
Baruti Ambakiseye, Voices from a Deep Heart II
- We Remember, We Appreciate, We Hope.
Tom Sutherland, Jean Sutherland, At Your Own Risk
- Let us remember America is free and independent; that she is, and will be, with the blessing of the Almighty, great among the nations of the earth .
Richard Frothingham, The Rise of the Republic of the United States
- When we remember, we stay humble.
Reginald F. Davis, From Wall Street to Main Street
- You can reverse the process of forgetting; but first you must have a desire to remember.
Cathal O’Brian, Powerful Mind Through Self-Hypnosis
- Remember your worth. You are not perfect. You are growing, getting better. Accept your faults and weaknesses.
David Viscott, Emotionally Free
- Having faith is powerful! Remember, success is a formula! This formula is activated in the mind. Faith is also developed in our mind.
Christopher Williams, The Keys to Success
- Remember the truth about your life. Remember that only when you know the truth will you be free to live in its glory, covered by its grace.
Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!
- If we remember that life is a circle, we will remember again that what we are putting out will come back to us.
Kathryn Mickle, Journey to Mastery
- Do things to keep yourself motivated and remember practice gives results.
Sven Hyltén-Cavallius, Telemarketing
More Quotes to Inspire