28 Perception Quotes
Here is our collection of inspirational and deeply wise Perception Quotes. What is perception I here you ask? Well perception is the way in which we percive the world and life itself. Its what shapes our reality.
A lot of the time we can’t control the way we are percieving life and its many struggles, but if you become aware that you may be thinking narrow mindedly it’s time to open your mind and start to percieve things in a different light. Often if we take on a positive way of thinking, our perceptions change for the better and thus our reality becomes more enjoyable.
So I challenge you now to read these quotes and alter your perceptions in life to make your future a brighter one!
Last edited 03/02/2021
- There is no truth, only perception of truth.
Dr. Phil, Just Between You and Me
- Perception is critical. It’s what separates a tired old road trip from a scenic experience to be remembered forever.
Michelle Bradshaw Kanti, The Habit of Happiness
- Perception is the key to the realization of one’s true being.
Victor A. Cordova, Lifers – A Secret Society
Be Yourself Quotes
- Perception is the key to understanding. One must look at things in the right light.
Cornelius Jones, Metic’s Monologue
- Remember hardship is only as difficult as you perceive it to be, and many times perception is solely dependent on you to make it a reality.
Marci King, The Power of Positive Perception
- Future success will be found by those who are perceptive enough to see opportunity in whatever economic condition exists.
Richard Bach, Flying Magazine May 1982
- Perception is the attention, which the mind pays to a variety of impressions made upon it by external objects or by internal feelings.
William Magee, Discourses and Dissertations on the Scriptural Doctrines of atonement and sacrafice
- God cannot, in the nature of the case, be an object of perception through the sense.
Samuel Sprecher, The Groundwork of a System of Evangelical Lutheran Theology
- Much of life is based on perception or belief and not necessarily the truth.
Remi Okeke, Counselling Psychology for Nigeria
- If the window is colored, your perception of the world will be tinted.
Stanley Coren, Lawrence M. Ward, James T. Enns, Sensation and Perception
- What you believe to be true and accurate is almost always based on your perception.
Edward Leon Anderson, Recipes to Drive Your Life
- If you were to compare your perception of the world with that of other people, you would discover that no one sees the world in exactly the same way you do.
Saundra Hybels, Richard L. Weaver, Communicating Effectively
- If you can change your unconscious mind, you can change those beliefs, attitudes and perceptions, and even the decisions you’ve made in the past.
Joseph Clough, Be Your Potential
- If your level of perception is raised high, you must be in a position to provide decision with improved taste.
- Your perception creates your reality and experience.
Allanah Hunt, Rebirth
- It is not possible to raise your consciousness, your level of perception, without healing and feeling better and happier in the process.
William D. Fezler, Imagery for Healing, Knowledge, and Power
- Giving in to stagnation and darkness is giving in to fear. And it is this fear that blocks our perception, our ability to see differently and to project a different future.
Carmen Harra, P.H.D, Decoding Your Destiny
- Perception is always a selective faculty. You will not be able to see all and everything anew each and every day.
Linda Anderson, Creative Writing
- Our perceptions are as unique as our individual fingerprints.
Richard Johnson, Body Mind Spirit
- If you adjust your level of perception, you will discover the seeds of serenity within the seeming chaos that surrounds us.
Peter Patrick Barreda, Mandala
- Perception changes when we change how we perceive ourselves.
Gary Dooley, Change Your Life, and Keep the Change
- Some philosophers would argue that the only reality is perception; that is, that because perception differs from person to person, reality differs as well.
Ludy T. Benjamin, J. Roy Hopkins, Jack R. Nation, Psychology
- The answer to the question as to what is the nature of reality is perception.
University of Chicago, Abstracts of Theses
- When we start to transform and realize what thoughts we are thinking we can start to change our perceptions on life.
Venesa Milek, The Journey Through a Thousand Inspirations
- Don’t let your perceptions of your circumstances limit your possibilities.
- Understanding, however, is perception not by one but by at least two centers.
G. I. Gurdjieff, In Search of Being: The Fourth Way to Consciousness
- Your perception creates your reality. Every time you notice scarce thoughts creeping in, stop and find something positive to center your attention on.
Emily Silva, Sunrise Gratitude
- You need to embrace the beauty that life has to offer and perceive the light and gifts in everything.
Sandra Ingerman, Walking in Light
Life is Beautiful
More Quotes to Inspire