29 Time Heals Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of Time Heals Quotes. It’s a classic saying that everyone automatically defaults back to whenever there is a tragic incident in someone’s life. The great thing about it is it’s so true! I’m sure you would need ten hands to count the number of times people have said; time heals all wounds.
The thing is, though, if you have ever been through any tragic loss or traumatizing experience, then you know firsthand that it takes a bit more work than time to heal something so profound. It takes mental strength and acceptance that without, time won’t cure your pain; your hurting will only fester into a deeper wound, and knowing this will significantly accelerate the healing process.
Time will make your memories feel more distant, but it won’t erase them; it makes them easier to handle.
We hope you enjoy these quotes and they give you what you are looking for.
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Time will heal this. Give it time and space. Silence is the key to healing all.
Leinad Nehoc Ph.D., Illusion
- Only time heals a wounded heart when life’s been cruel.
Araybia S. L. Williams, Becoming
- Time heals what reason cannot.
More Quotes and Anecdotes
- Time helps, and time will heal you. But so will you. You will heal you.
Julie Bacher, Heal from Breakup
Follow Your Heart
- We have always heard that time heals all wounds. This is not always true. Time that heals is time that is spent in the right way. It is supremely important that we understand that grief resolution takes time.
Art E. Christmas, Who Needs Me?
- Some people believe that time heals all wounds, but in reality, it is God who heals all our wounds. Time will help us to forget our hurts, but God heals the hurts as we move beyond the hurts.
Steven Butterfield, When You Don’t Know, Trust God!
- Even though they say time heals all wounds, there are wounds that need more than just time to heal. Wounds will heal as time goes by; however, some need attention beyond time. Some wounds require comfort and tenderness.
Samuel Douglas, Love is the Essence of Time
- Time heals all, or so they say, while rivers flow past doubt.
Bonny Franke, Time Was…Love Is…Ramblings…
- They say time heals all wounds. Only, it doesn’t. Time dulls the memory, it creates distance, and provides perspective.
Mary W. Kimani, He Didn’t Die Easy
- To heal the past they say “Time heals all wounds? I don’t think it so much as the time, but the new memories we make in time.
Richard Henry, The Road to Recovery
- Time heals our wounds in different ways as it seems fit; Although we are never truly prepared for it.
Linda Stilson, Life’s Journey Through The Bumps
- But time is like a pond of quicksand that holds many secrets the world over. No one wants to know! It’s better to forget.
Rudolf Becher, In Search of Yesterday
- I wish I could say the right words to soothe your brokenness, but only time heals. And time is healing our world.
Rhiannon Frater, Escape to the Last Bastion
- Time heals old pains, and creates new ones. You must examine the past before you can understand the future.
Gennady Uchitel, Do Not Judge a Book by Its Cover
- Time heals and yet time steals. I know though sometimes slow that time can fly as yet I try at steady pace to endure the race.
Jenny Prince, Lifelines
Poems About Life
- Time heals a wound, but leaves a scar.
Anna Tóthné Litovkina, A Proverb a Day Keeps Boredom Away
Sad Life Quotes
- Time heals wounds because in time we stop thinking about what happened to us. The key to forgiving is to stop thinking about what happened to us.
Sommer Matriangello, Forgiveness
- Time eases the pain.
Eleanor Veldman Grotenhuis, Song of Triumph
- The healing power of time is not a myth but a reality. Given enough time, most emotional pain eases and eventually disappears altogether.
Allan J. Adler, Christine Archambault, Divorce Recovery
- Time heals only if it is invested in pursuing wholeness over brokenness, forgiveness over bitterness.
Wayne Schmidt, Bill Hybels, Lead on
- Time heals our wounds, relieves the pain, erases fear forever. The tie that binds our hearts above, No time can ever sever.
A. J. Golden, Golden Moments
- Patience is A remedy for every sorrow; Time works wonders.
Martin H. Manser, Rosalind Fergusson, David Pickering, The Facts on File Dictionary of Proverbs
- Time will heal everything, time will make it alright, time will cure it up, and time will heal you up.
Nakshatra Sain, I Was in Love Until I Met You
- Yes, time is the best treatment for your grief, but the truth is you also need to go through the entire process.
Madeline Holden, Healing After Loss
- Your body is bruised from your many beatings– but these, in time will heal.
Stephen Paul Chong, Letters Across Time
- And time will heal the hurt in your heart and mind. Strength is our healer even as love can be blind. Love will be healed in a hearts own time.
James A. Boyd, Pink Ribbons
Strength and Courage
- Time will heal the illness and take the trauma out of the memories. After the anxiety symptoms have subsided and gone away, take a look at the real reason anxiety started in the first place.
Button Douglas, The Adventures of Button
- I will be faithful in my sickness, and God in his own good time will heal me, should it be his will to do so.
A. A. Allen, God’s Guarantee to Heal You
- People say time will heal all things. And when I think about time as the ultimate healer, I can’t complain. You see, it’s true that time will heal all things.
Ernie A. Forbes, Sexxie and Tigerr
More Quotes to Inspire