29 Quotes About Limits
Be inspired by our collection of Limits Quotes. Limits are barriers we place upon our minds, stopping us from reaching our full potential! Removing these limits is the key to our success as a nation. Freeing ourselves from our mental shackles is something we should all try to do!
Limits are self-imposed.
Understanding that limits are imaginary barriers is the first step on your journey to excellence. Once you realize that you are holding yourself back, you will soon start to flourish. Time pull up the anchor!
The sky is never the Limit!
Ever heard the saying ” the sky is the limit”? Well, I have, and I beg to differ. The sky is not far enough; the edge of the universe, on the other hand, is! So remember, the sky is not the limit the universe is!
Spread your wings and remove your restraints
Did you ever dream as a child about what you wanted to be when you grew up? I bet you did, and you felt like it was 100 percent achievable at the time. I’m also betting that most of us never took that ambition to adulthood. The passion and drive that fuelled your dream to be an astronaut is gone, but why? Let me tell you that if you believe you can do it, you can. No one is stopping you from getting out of your spacesuit and blasting off into space!
(wait, what do you mean you dont have a spacesuit? I thought everyone had one!)
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Know your limits, but take them to their end!
Karen Wells, John E. Lochman, Lisa Lenhart, Coping Power
- Know your limits, but also know that what you perceive to be your limits is probably just the beginning of your strength and resilience.
Ky Furneaux, Survive: The All-In-One Guide to Staying Alive in Extreme
- The only way to discover one‟s limits is to go beyond what is impossible.
Iyer Subramanian, 31 Power Techniques – That will transform your life
- You have to know your limits, but you also have to know how far you can push your limits.
Paul Teutul, The Ride of a Lifetime
- Break those personal limits and outgrow yourself to live your best life.
Job Mothiba, But The One Who
- It is about working and striving to break your personal limits, to outgrow who you were yesterday, so you can live your best live today. It is not about yesterday or tomorrow; it is about right now because that is what matters most.
Job Mothiba, Issues of the heart
- Life has no limitations, except what we make ourselves.
- Know your limits, but once you have made a commitment, execute it to the very best of your ability.
Christopher T. Miller, Anthony A. Piña, Lessons in Leadership in the Field of Educational Technology
- Know your limits, but never accept them. Believing in you is the first secret to success.
Andre Bond, How to Be a Good Inspiration
- If you are good you know your limits but if you want to be the best you should know that you have no limits.
Nivedita Basu, Me and that Extra “N”
- If you limit yourself to what you know, you will never be able to see all of the possibilities that lie before you.
Kenneth Jamal Lighty, A Distant Connection
- Never limit yourself to others’ beliefs or opinions but always dare to be the person you are as you focus on what you want your life to be and where you want it to go.”
Jenna Kandyce Linch, Words To Heal
- The only limit to your ability to achieve what you desire is the one you place upon yourself.
Warren Lake, the Thinking Trap: Reprogram Your Mind For Success
- Do not place any limits on what you can do and what you can accomplish. Seek more out of life and you will find more.
Alicia S. Walker, Dating in the Millennium: A Relationship Reality Check
- Never limit yourself to someone else’s standards. Treat yourself well and you will be well.
Latoya Lee-Lati, Deep Inside Me: a Revelation of Love
- So give yourself permission to dream big, and don’t limit your ideas.
Jon Fisher, I Took the Only Path To See You
- “When If you feel that toxic people have too much influence on your life or lead you into emotional stress, take stock of your limits and put yourself first.
Instafo, Stress Mistakes
Put Yourself First
- Don’t limit your happiness by putting others first.
Oliver Myers, Fulfillment
- Successful people aren’t afraid to set goals that will stretch them to their limits, but they also know when to ask for help.
Lola Coll, JuanMa Ortiz , Never Give Up
- The only limit to your opportunities is the limit of human happiness.
Robert Collier, Riches Within Your Reach: The God in You
- The only limit to your dreams and goals is your imagination.
What Every Sister Needs to Know about Money – Nov 1997
- The only limit to your realization of tomorrow is the doubt you hold fast today.
Andy Andrews, Traveler’s Gift; Mastering the Seven Decision
- No one sets the bar higher for us than we do ourselves, but it’s also okay to realize we all have our limits. Reaching your limits doesn’t make you a failure!
Angela Williams Glenn, Letters to a Daughter paperback
- We all have our limits, no matter how much energy we have.
Andrew Fields, Parent cheat Sheet to Student Achievement
- We all have our limits, breaking points, and make mistakes, but don’t allow that to keep you from having a bright future, and definitely don’t let the naysayers talk you out of achieving your dreams and receiving your blessings.
Bossy Qween, House Full of Prayers
- I believe there are no limits to what we can achieve in this world! Reach for the stars!
Darrick Bronson, Learning to Live: 10 Principles of Success
- With a positive mental attitude your life has no limitations because the only limitations you have are the ones you tell yourself.
Tyrone M. Robinson III, The Light Within Us All: Life Lessons Through Self-Discovery
- The good news is that limitation is born out of one’s perceptions and not out of one’s reality.
Ellen Peterson, Choosing Joy, Creating Abundance
- Don’t limit yourself to what you know. Look to learn something new every day of your life.
Tiffany Buckner, The Power of a Changed Mind
More Quotes to Inspire