30 Motivational Quotes For Kids
Share these motivational quotes of kids with the children in your life. We all need a bit of motivation at times and kids are no different!
- There may be things in the past or future that you are concerned about, but right here, right now, is ok.
Mariam Gates, This Moment Is Your Life (and So Is This One)
- Use your words to let others know when you’re not in a good mood.
Vanessa Allen, Me and My Feelings
Words of Encouragement for Kids
- The best way to get what you want is to give someone else what they want.
A.D Largie, World Wide Love
- There is no excuse for not trying.
- You can do anything you put your mind to. Just give it a try.
Michael Gordon, You are Kind
- You need to think positive to make dreams come true. If you think bright and sunny, doors will open for you!
Kristy Hammill, We Are What We Think
- If you fall down 100 times there are lessons to be learned each time you fall that bring you closer to success.
A.D Largie, Mind Body Energy
- Spreading a rumour is like spilling water – once you do it, there’s no way you can take it back.
A.M Marcus, A Glass Full of Rumors
- Everyone that learns to become good at something has made loads (and I mean LOADS) of mistakes!
Matthew Sayed, You Are Awesome
- Do or do not there is no try.
- Everyone feels a bit scared doing something for the very first time, but that’s how we learn.
Niels van Hove, My Strong Mind
- I’m not defined by my imperfections, my mistakes or what other people say about me. I am defined by what I think about myself.
Phoebe Livingstone, Building Self Esteem in Kids
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Always be you, never be someone else… live your life as who you are not who you think others want you to be like.
Inspirational Quotes for Kids
- Greatness is about being the greatest version of yourself.
Vex King, Good Vibes, Good Life
- No one can continually insult you or hurt your feelings without your permission.
- What I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we have.
- If you reach for a star, you might not get one. But you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either.
- Sometimes you have to look at a problem from another angle to work out the shape of the thing.
Pete Lindsay, Pig Wrestling
- Listening with your heart feels good. It connects you to others and reminds you to be a friend to yourself.
Gabi Garcia, Listening with my Heart
- God put you on this earth because He loves you and He has a plan for you.
Nick Vujicic, Stand Strong: You Can Overcome Bullying
- All your dreams are within reach, no matter how big or crazy they might seem.
Jeannette Maw, LOA for the Real World
- There’s no such thing as chance: events always, and in any case, happen for some valid reason, even if at the time you can’t see it.
Paolo Marrone, Ancient Wisdom
- Self-discipline is about doing things that need to be done without being told. It’s about taking full responsibility for your actions.
Hannah Raybans, Inspiring Kids to Be Leaders
- Remember that life is very long, you will be able to stay up late eventually!
Anne Doherty, Big ideas for curious mindsGrowing up link to mot quotes for kids
- Kindness can be a simple hug to someone special in your life.
Kindness Quotes For Kids
- Don’t just be a dreamer, create goals for yourself and follow them to the end.
Nathan Ergang, Big Life Change
Follow Your Dreams
- Those who get lost on the way to school will never find their way through life.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- Life’s events are not purely random and most things happen as a direct result of someone’s actions and choices.
Ginsburg, Kenneth R. Ginsberg, Building Resilience in Children and Teens
More Quotes to Inspire