31 Happy Life Quotes
Here is our collection of happy life quotes to inspire you to look outside of the box and realize that happiness is already within your reach!
We all desire to live a happy life but what does a happy life actually require? We all have our own level of perception and our perspectives will also differ, but the fundamentals to living a happy life are similar. To me, a happy life is one where you work hard whilst being enthusiastic about what you are doing, where you enjoy the journey towards reaching goals and to be surrounded by those that you love. It is inevitable that we will have stressful and depressing days but if we didn’t have these days to test us we wouldn’t know what happiness truly is. Therefore it is important to appreciate every little thing that makes us happy in life.
We hope these happy life quotes give you the inspiration you need to grab life by the horns!
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Happiness is found in all stations in life.
P.F. Strawson, Logico-Linguistic Papers
- I don’t want an easy life. I want a happy life.
Emilie Richards, One Mountain Away
Live Life Quotes
- The secret to a happy LIFE is having a grateful heart. Always be thankful for whatever LIFE brings.
L.S. Manuel, Life is too short
- To me, the secret to a happy life is to create a life independent from what other people say or think. It is a life that you lead regardless of what others say or think—a life that fits you personally and makes you happy.
Julia Noyel, Black sheep live better
- The secret to a happy life is in staying hungry and humble, settling for less, minding your own business, working hard, playing hard and being kind to everyone around you.
ARUN BATISH, EKA – Rendezvous with your life forces
- The secret to a happy life is placing your ” happy ” in God and God’s hope for your life.
Vicki Courtney, TeenVirtue Confidential
- To live a happy life, it is very important to love each other. Love brings unity in the family.
Birister Sharma, THE MOTTOS OF LIFE!
- Only your principle of life will lead you to the path of your happiness and success.
Birister Sharma, 10 GUIDING PRINCIPLES TO YOUR GREAT SUCCESS!
- I believe that our life’s purpose is to be happy. From the moment of birth, every human being wants happiness and does not want suffering.
His Holiness the XIVth Dalai Lama, Compassion and the Individual
- Always striving to place a smile on someone’s face and always thinking fast on your feet, teaching us that the key to a happy life is to always wear a smile.
Sherelle Green, Beautiful Surrender
- Thank God for giving you a new happy life no mater what ignore the pains and be happy be good to others.
Christian O. O. Okwori, Pathway to a Happy and Successful Life
- Life will always take many turns, you will have many ups and downs during the years you spend in this world, learn to value the things that are really important, enjoy your family and being happy one day at a time, with time you will realize that the small things are the most important.
Tonatiuh Olascuaga, The Secrets of a Happy and Successful Life
- Happiness emerges from the expression of the desire for a happy life.
Mitchell Gibson, Nine Insights for a Successful and Happy Life
- If you want a happy life, surrounded by happy people, you have to decide to be happy first.
Andrew Matthews, Being a Happy Teen
- Within you happiness abounds. Don’t let the layers of life cover over the river of joy that flows through you.
- The happiness I love, or the love of life that makes me happy actually comes from this development of perspective.
Margaret Syverson, The Whisper Within: Zen and Self
- A happy life must be a great extent a quiet life， for It Is only In an atmosphere of quiet that true Joy can live．
Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness
- Out of the happiness habit comes a happy life. And because we can cultivate a habit, we therefore have the power to create our own happiness.
Norman Vincent Peale, SBP Editors, The Power of Positive Thinking
- Happiness is a choice and a conscious creation.It comes from a vision of happiness and a happy life driven by a desire and determination to achieve it.
Michele Moore, How to Live a Happy Life
- Remember, it is not possible to live an authentic and happy life when we are not aware of our true identity.
Philip Wylie, Very Late Diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome
- Optimism is the motive force that leads us to happy, peaceful & Successful life.
A. V. Chaudhari, Think Different for Living Happy Life
- Variety is one of the most important, yet overlooked aspects to having a happy life.
Gerald Walker, TARGET Practice
- A happy life begins when the soul is free from false beliefs.
Daniel Lorca, Neo-Stoicism and Skepticism in Part One of Don Quijote:
- Remember that living a wonderful happy life starts from within, it starts with you!
T. C. Downing, Life Is a Journey, Not a Destination
- Making our life happy or sad, beautiful or sorrowful is in our hands. We have our own rules for our lives. Follow your heart and be happy in our own life.
Mukesh Narayana, Thug Life
Follow Your Heart Quotes
- The art of living a happy life is what we need to teach ourselves to be closer to success. Spreading love is what the world needs in abundance and removes competitiveness. Ultimately, success is what you seek happiness in.
Yashi Agnihotri, The Core of Dedication
- A happy life is what we want, so that means that we need to believe and have patience, because we know that there is going to be some ups and downs, but we aren’t in charge.
Herman Cooper, Respect, Commit, Change
- Life is all about making the best of what we could do, in this moment; the sum such a zillion moments make the journey of life, and we owe it to our very existence to make all these moments filled with joy, happiness and fulfillment.
D Muralidharan, Happiness beckons You
- It is important to work hard, wisely, and effectively, for a happy life.
Lama Marut, A Spiritual Renegade’s Guide to the Good Life
- Enthusiasm is one of the keys to a happy charged life. When you are enthusiastic the whole day seems to brighten up.
Pavan Pogul, 8 Secrets Of Happy Life
- We tend to think of happiness as a goal. But Happiness is not a destination. It’s a way of life.
Brian Solis, Lifescale
More Quotes to Inspire