33 Yesterday Quotes
Be inspired by our collection of yesterday quotes. Yesterday is over, now nothing more than a memory to remind you of past mistakes and the importance of learning from them. For me yesterday was a big lesson, a lesson that time doesn’t stand still for anyone – a lesson that nobody is perfect and that tomorrow is an opportunity to improve and excel.
Yesterday has a different meaning for each and every one of us, As the beetles so famously sang “Yesterday All my troubles seemed so far away” Today could be infinitely worse than yesterday or it could be infinitely better so I think rather than worry about it just embrace the day and push forwards. Who knows what’s waiting for you today!
Published by: Ben Gillison
- Yesterday Is Gone Yesterday is gone, but my experience will help shape my tomorrow.
D. A. Sawyers, Freedom Cry from Prison – Volume 1 experience
- Yesterday is gone with her many woes; forget about the darkest shadows and all the pains and bitterness, let your mind be on tomorrow’s greatness.
Ikechukwu Frederick Nwaulu, Poetic Mirror
- Since yesterday is gone, none of us can remain in it. Whether we were a failure or a success yesterday, yesterday is passed.
Various Authors Various Authors, The Ministry of the Word
- We cannot erase a single word we said for yesterday is gone and it’s gone forever.
Clyde Rosser, Ramblin On
- Learn that yesterday is gone. I cannot get it back. I will no longer beat myself up about yesterday. What is important are the choices I make today.
Chris O’Banye, Dr. O’Banye’s Clinical Therapy Cards: Prison
Quotes to Live by
- The sad truth is, all the potential for yesterday is gone, and your greatest potential is in your now.
Jim Raley, Dream Killers
- Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown. But today – today is yours: A treasure house of golden opportunities, A sea depthless with probabilities A forest of budding prospects. Today is the first clear note of your song of life.
Language Connections 6′ 2002 Ed.
- We all know we have to focus on making the most of today—tomorrow is not here, and yesterday is gone—but it is difficult. When not preoccupied with yesterday, we are often worried about tomorrow. The moments slip by.
Doug Spencer, Live Well Between Your Ears
- You may have made some mistakes yesterday, but yesterday is gone. Perhaps you may have accomplished some great things, but yesterday has gone like the wind.
Doug Spencer, Developing a Spiritual Warfare
- Yesterday is gone and you’ve forgiven all my wrongs. You fill my heart with song Yesterday is gone.
Marlin J. Harris, Let the Beatitudes Be My Attitude in You
- Today is another day; yesterday is gone. Just as you look forward to the new day, remember that life cannot be lived backwards.
Oluwole Komolafe, Adventures of a Country Boy in the City
- It does no good to fill your mind with yesterday, let yesterday go and move forward, yesterday is gone.
Automatic Writing: Key to Letters of Question
- With the rising of the sun today, you have the ability to be better than you were yesterday and to be smarter than you were the day before.
Mark Corbin, A Shot in the Dark
- It’s a new day, yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is not promised. We still have time to get it right.
Jimmy Jordan, God’s Spoken Word in Plain Viewtime
- All the pain of yesterday is gone. I must live as if they are gone and as if they never happened. This is the only way to meet the new day that I have been blessed with.
Terri Beavers, He Still Speaks in Parables and Revelation
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
No. 1 · Magazine, Pratiyogita Darpan
- Yesterday is history and, has disappeared with all its happiness, tragedies, and aches and pains. Yesterday is out of our control.
Jane Coma, Plain Jane 2
- Life is filled with uncertainty, and life is not always kind or easy. The only one simple truth we know for sure is this moment. Give thanks for it. Yesterday is history and in the rearview mirror.
Harvesting Happiness for Heroes
- Yesterday is history and we can learn much from it — but we can’t change it, so why worry? Tomorrow is the future and our golden opportunity to improve.
- Yesterday is history and tomorrow has yet to come. What you do have is today, this moment, this opportunity, so take advantage and do what you can do today.
Les Taylor, Stop Walking in Circles
- The fact in the matter is; yesterday is history and we just must keep looking forward not backward.
Chris Zilch, The Yin and Yang Book
- I will smile and just live in this moment, for yesterday is history and tomorrow is uncertain.
Timothy Balmford, We’Re Just Passing Through
- Yesterday is history and tomorrow is uncertain, but one thing is certain: God loves you and desires that you love Him too. Stay ready to meet the One who loves you the most.
Dee Levens, Echoes from God: For Growing Deep, Growing Strong in the Faith
- Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a vision, but today is a mess. Love your neighbor, but don’t pull down the fence.
Stan-Joseph Jennings, Articles
- Yesterday is a fading sunset, tomorrow is a faint sunrise.
James Fuller, Train Them Up the Way They Should Go
- If we carry the past regrets day in and day out as to what we should have done is not going to bring back yesterdays.
Joginder Singh, How To Achieve Your Goal
- Yesterday is a memory Forget it and forgive.
G. Ram Kumar, Career Excellence
- You can’t seize today or move into tomorrow when you are living in yesterday.
Douglas Poole, Navigating Life
Seize the Day
- Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow a dream. Today only is a fact. But the day would not be what it is without the memory of yesterday and the hope and dreams of tomorrow.
William G. Murphy, Satan’s Last Crusade:
- The love you had for someone now out of your life or out of this world, is a love that belongs to yesterday.
Naomi W. Zaslow, The Abc’S of Values
- Yesterday belongs to history; tomorrow belongs to God.
Dr. Wright L. Lassiter, Jr, Leadership Reflections
- Yesterday is a memory, a photograph of the past. Just tuck it into an album for tomorrow is coming fast.
Ruth Y. Nott, After the Rain
- The choices we are making today are the direct result of the choices we made yesterday.
M. Craig Barnes, Searching for Home
More Quotes to Inspire