Know Your Worth Quotes
“Knowing your worth will fill you with the confidence you need to take life by the horns! “
Be inspired by our collection of Know your worth quotes to remind you of the importance of loving yourself. Let these wise quotes guide you every day and encourage you to have the strength to be yourself, believe in yourself, and know your worth.
It is an unfortunate truth that many of us believe that to be happy, we need to be validated by one another. We are constantly being given the message that to become more acceptable to the world, we need to change things about ourselves.
Sometimes we need a little reminder to know our worth and that the value we place upon ourselves is often the value that others will too.
Regarding relationships, the importance of knowing your worth is a powerful substance. Sometimes people’s weaknesses and vulnerabilities can be taken advantage of because the victim isn’t willing to stand up for themselves.
When you value your self-worth, you won’t let anybody treat you with disrespect!
Knowing your worth will fill you with the confidence you need to take life by the horns!
Let these Words of wisdom inspire you to know your worth.
Published by: Ben Gillison
- When you know your worth, you will be paid accordingly.
Put Yourself First Quotes
- If you want to accomplish more in life than the average person, you will know your worth and act accordingly.
E.Kinnard Moss, Mind Your Business
- Know your worth and be willing to change.
Stefanie Magness, Business Hacks…60 Tools for Success
- Know your worth. Never settle for less than you deserve.
Sheila Malsam, Growing through the Storm
- When you know your worth and the worth of all, you are rich in joy. You know nothing is ever lost.
Monica McDowell, You are Light: 8 Words Reveal Your Truest Self
- Know your worth and don’t settle for anything else. You were born to win!
June Doyle, Grown Up Conversations
- When you know your worth, you are not afraid to share your truth.
Sherrie Campbell, Your Pocket Therapist: Quick Hacks for Dealing with Toxic
- Be yourself. Know your worth. Know your limitations. Think pure thoughts. Be honest with yourself. Strive to know your purpose. Try to learn something new every day. Never act out of anger. Be an original; not a copy.
B.J. Jerremy, The Self-Help Book: The Inspirational and Personal Growth book
- When you know your worth, you will never let another person devalue you.
Danita Stewart, True Essencebooks
Be True To Yourself
- When you know your worth, you don’t wait for people to start seeing it who haven’t already seen it. Always keep in mind that we are as important as we make ourselves and not as important as other people make us.
Eric Nichols, Building Your Own Unicorn
- DO know your worth. Never let anyone tell you that you aren’t good enough or aren’t worthy of love.
Lawrence Chaney, (Drag) Queen of Scots
- When you know your worth, you know all of that is a lie.
Robert “Words” Taylor, Wake Up and Start Dreaming
- Be careful who you trust. Count on yourself, and know your worth.
Aaron Cornett, Poetic Individualism
- A lot of people fear being alone but fail to realize being alone will never cause as much loneliness as the wrong relationship. Therefore, only be seriously involved with people that know your worth and prove it with their actions.
Chris Clark, Dismantling Satan’s Kingdom Brick by Brick
- Know your worth, even if others don’t. You are Special. You are Unique. You are Awesome.
Nidhi Singh Chauhan, Win Your Mood
- Know your worth and don’t settle for less.
Tony A. Gaskins, Sheri Gaskins, A Woman’s Influence
Believe In Yourself
- If your worth is dependent upon pleasing others, you will come up empty.
Nightingale-Conant, The Staff of Entrepreneur Media, The Top 2 Percent
- Know your worth, and stand your ground. Never settle for less than you deserve because you’re afraid that nothing better will come along.
Moses Gazman Mukhansi, Let’s Fix This: Let Me Tell You Something
- Once you are able to value yourself, you will know your worth, and you will not waste your time with anything or anyone who cannot see that worth.
Aura E. Martinez, Creating a Lifetime of Wellness
- You have to be willing to work on yourself first and get to know your worth because if you don’t know your worth then nobody else will.
Glen Paul Norman Jr, S.W.A.G.
- Just be yourself and love who you are, ORIGINAL not PHOTOCOPY.
Vivian Daniels, What’s Up Trust God
- Feel your value. Allow yourself to know your worth. Because you are worth every sunrise that anyone ever felt.
Dave Sweet, Sarah Graham, Skeletons in my Closet: Life Lessons from a Homicide Detective
- You don’t know your worth because you refuse to see it under all the baggage you insist on carrying alone.
Mirette Abraham, Mama, I See You
- Know your worth, because that’s the place from where you’ll get your confidence. Know your strength, because that’s the place from where you’ll get your courage.
Multiple, The fluttering moon
Quotes About Strength and Courage
- Know your worth because knowledge about self-worth is important. Find your passion and go for it.
Minakshi Mishra, Nayi Shuruat
- Where you’re at right now is exactly where you are supposed to be: emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. So be easy on yourself, take the pressure off for being perfect and know your worth because you’re completely worth it.
Hailey Jordan Yatros, The Millennial Makeover
- When you know your worth, you do the things that honor your right to be happy.
Alan Cohen, Dare to Be Yourself
- When you know your worth and tap into your truth, your intuition can become your best friend.
Zachary Curtis, Lifeology: Tips for Living a Better, Healthier Life
- People who know their worth refuse to accept the opinions of small minded people, they refuse to fit in a box.
Dr Sanjana Sharma, Just Believe
- To know your worth Face everything without fear. Sometimes your worth is twisted with your fear Once you know that “No one can Stop you”.
AL.DHIVYA, Colloquial Vibes
- You cannot know your worth, and have the universe give you less; and it is just as unrealistic to deny your worth, and have the universe manifest more.
Alan Cohen, I Had It All the Time
- When you know your worth, and know your value, then you begin to understand yourself.
Emeka Anyanwu, The Big R of a Successful Business.
- To have what you consider your very best life, it is essential you know your worth.
Almeta Perry Smith, Getting Through the Rough Spots
- Know your worth, and know your value. You are too important, you are too special, you are quality, you are adequate. You are enough by simply being you; that makes you acceptable.
Lynn S. Manley, Inspired to Conquer
- It is so important to honor the gifts you have been given and you should know your worth and value!
Brian L. McGowan, Robert T. Palmer, J. Luke Wood, Black Men in the Academy
- When you absolutely know your worth, you are not willing to settle for less than your standards. Any time that you consider compromising your standards you are demonstrating your lack of feeling worthy for what you desire.
Tamara Jones, M. Ed., Insightful Living
Put Yourself First Quotes
- Know your worth and worthiness, and reflect that to the world.
Rebecca Herrera, 21 Days to Transform, Transcend, and Treasure Your Life
- Know your worth and know that you deserve to be happy.
Devaughn Jackson, Relationships “Let’s Get to the Point”
- Know your worth, may it not be bought by the fool’s gold of the jokers of old.
Funmi Coker, Letter to Lilly
- Being content is one indication that you know your worth and are in touch with it.
William E. Dorman, The Wonder of Touch
Choose To Be Happy
Inspirational Know Your Worth Quotes
Relationship Know Your Worth Quotes
Know Your Worth Quotes For Believing In Your Self
More Quotes to Inspire